Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,541 members, 7,819,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

When You Think Age Is Not By Your Side. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Think Age Is Not By Your Side. (651 Views)

What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... / (pic) Me 23 , Her 38 Age Is Nothing But A Number / That Moment When A Lady Says Age Is Nothing But A Number. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Think Age Is Not By Your Side. by Akingbade11(m): 10:03am On Jun 08, 2015
Though am 24, am thinking by 4 or 5yrs to this time now i will have get married but there is still a lot to do.
I just want to do my direct entry into the uni which wil be 3 yrs course, my serving which wil be one yr and before one settles down to put one or two things in order.
You are free to add ur opinion and adjustment is allowed but no insult.
Re: When You Think Age Is Not By Your Side. by Emodeee: 11:05am On Jun 08, 2015
Akingbade11:
Though am 24, am thinking by 4 or 5yrs to this time now i will have get married but there is still a lot to do.
I just want to do my direct entry into the uni which wil be 3 yrs course, my serving which wil be one yr and before one settles down to put one or two things in order.
You are free to add ur opinion and adjustment is allowed but no insult.

If u get married @28 is dat too much?

Na ladies time no dey their side.

1 Like

Re: When You Think Age Is Not By Your Side. by Jayjay0(m): 11:05am On Jun 08, 2015
Wait..your 24 years and you haven't gotten admission into the university??
What did you spend the last 6 years of your life doing?
Re: When You Think Age Is Not By Your Side. by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 08, 2015
Jayjay0:

Lol
Re: When You Think Age Is Not By Your Side. by Akingbade11(m): 11:36am On Jun 08, 2015
Jayjay0:

Yes, i will tell you, i said i want to do my direct entry, u should hav know hav went through Nce program.

(1) (Reply)

Issues & Solutions: 30 And Above Come In Lets Discuss / and This Is The Way I Feel / LEARN : 12 Wrong Reasons To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.