Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,159 members, 7,829,135 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Meet President Buhari's Personal Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet President Buhari's Personal Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo (7139 Views)

Bayo Omoboriowo Has Not Been Sacked As Buhari's Personal Photographer - Ahmaad / 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks / Throwback Photo Of Bayo Omoboriowo, Buhari's Personal Photographer, In 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet President Buhari's Personal Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 08, 2015
Young guy!! That's sooo cool!! smiley
Re: Meet President Buhari's Personal Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo by demelza: 11:26am On Jun 08, 2015
Mogidi:
He's Buhari photographer big deal.
Its a very big deal.
Don't hate!
Re: Meet President Buhari's Personal Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo by iamrealdeji(m): 11:27am On Jun 08, 2015
silverdam:
Some of President Buhari's official photos...

Cc: Seun, lalasticlala, Ishilove.
the girl on the right about to give milk to Buhari is beautiful,she looks like Buhari
Re: Meet President Buhari's Personal Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo by baby124: 11:30am On Jun 08, 2015
He is very fortunate. He gets to travel the world for free and get paid for it for the next 4yrs at least, and he's only 29. God bless him. He was busy following his passion, when his mates are joining senseless things like cults and other gangs that will trap them in curses and madness for life.

1 Like

Re: Meet President Buhari's Personal Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo by tartar9(m): 11:34am On Jun 08, 2015
mtsheww he's still a photographer
Re: Meet President Buhari's Personal Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo by eggheaderz(m): 11:35am On Jun 08, 2015
codedslayer:
[s][/s]

You are looking for my trouble....I am warning you now....... grin grin
Re: Meet President Buhari's Personal Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo by missKiffy(f): 11:37am On Jun 08, 2015
Nice one, I pity Tainoids that will come here and start hating this young chap
Re: Meet President Buhari's Personal Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo by sexymoma(f): 11:40am On Jun 08, 2015
StepTwo:

Buhari is.

Meanwhile........luvly eyes
Thanks kiss
Re: Meet President Buhari's Personal Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo by stabillo(m): 11:45am On Jun 08, 2015
He's an Ekiti man from Ijero

2 Likes

Re: Meet President Buhari's Personal Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo by codedslayer: 11:54am On Jun 08, 2015
eggheaderz:

You are looking for my trouble....I am warning you now....... grin grin

Mschew. Only cowards hide behind another man's moniker. Be bold for once and face me instead of hiding behind eggys moniker. Coward.
Re: Meet President Buhari's Personal Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo by Benzzle: 12:03pm On Jun 08, 2015
mymadam:

A word is enough for the wise. Good luck folks!
barcanista and this thugs won't go and look for handwork...forming opposition up and down

Cc barcanista
Mogidi
Firefire
Re: Meet President Buhari's Personal Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo by dustydee: 12:03pm On Jun 08, 2015
Congrats to him.
I think he needs to work on his skills as some of the pictures I have seen aren't crystal clear. May be the way the camera focus is set or the camera lens itself.
Re: Meet President Buhari's Personal Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo by Mogidi: 12:06pm On Jun 08, 2015
Benzzle:
barcanista and this thugs won't go and look for handwork...forming opposition up and down

Cc barcanista
Mogidi
Firefire

Stop my mentions you b.s...d.
Re: Meet President Buhari's Personal Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo by eggheaderz(m): 12:12pm On Jun 08, 2015
codedslayer:

Mschew. Only cowards hide behind another man's moniker. Be bold for once and face me instead of hiding behind eggys moniker. Coward.

You call eggheaders coward? I gat my lines mentored by Tupac. Singing Asha's satan be gone....... grin
Re: Meet President Buhari's Personal Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2015
silverdam:
One thing I have noticed and I'm sure you guys must have noticed also, that every pictures of PMB has a tag/watermark on it (@Bayo Omoboriowo). Well, in case you don't know, Bayo Omoboriowo is the personal photographer of PMB and he's just 28 years old. So I decided to do see little digging as a trained journalist *lol*...

"Born on 13 May 1987, Bayo Omoboriowo is a
freelance photographer and photo artiste with
special interest in street and documentary
photography. His works have appeared on
BellaNaija.com – Africa’s foremost fashion,
entertainment and lifestyle website, YNaija,
ThisDay and in Y! Magazine, Nigeria’s most
prestigious youth culture magazine, amongst
others. The son of a photographer, Bayo’s passion for photography took an upward turn during his undergraduate days at the University of Lagos, and his camera became his faithful companion throughout his National Youth Service programme in the city of Portharcourt where three of his photos were featured at the Niger Delta Fototales photo exhibition in 2010. Since then he has been a finalist in two categories (Still Life and Lifestyle) at the Nigeria Photography Awards 2011, second runner-up at the AAF- Etisalat Amateur Photography Competition 2012 and won first prize at the NACCP Climate Change photo contest in 2012."

Honestly speaking, I love seeing young people like this achieving their dreams. He goes everywhere with President Buhari, he's presently in Germany with him as his personal photographer. Being a personal photographer to a president is a big deal, I will always say this, no matter what you do in this life, always put God first and put your best at it. Who would have thought a common photographer would get to this stage? There is nothing as good as having a handwork even if you're educated.

In conclusion, to all those constituting nuisance and forming opposition on nairaland, I will advice you to find something better to do with your time rather than ranting on social media. You can achieve a lot with your time adding a little decency to it.

Check Bayo's 2012 interview on Bellanaija www.bellanaija.com/2012/08/10/rising-photographer-bayo-omoboriowo-talks-to-bn-about-his-passion-for-documentary-photography-and-nigeria/
na wa O,
Cc firefire
Cc barcanista
Cc oremusanctus
That boy reach to be una pickin O..na biased topic and bigotry thread una go dey open up and down.... kudos to that boy,he is welcomed onboard those that has worked with a president.. though JONATHAN na my enemy due to the way he ran the country down,have worked with him on several occasions. Na thru him I break thru.... that story is for another time
Re: Meet President Buhari's Personal Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:17pm On Jun 08, 2015
la1:
Truly impressed, expected someone much much older.

Me too. I love seeing young people doing exploits.
Re: Meet President Buhari's Personal Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
Mogidi:
he is a young photographer not some jobless idiots that parade NL opening senseless thread early morning when serious people are making money... you guys do u even have anything worthwhile doing in reality? I doubt that
Re: Meet President Buhari's Personal Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo by Ahmedie25(m): 12:25pm On Jun 08, 2015
This also show dat Buhari is not a religion bigot , d young man is a xtian. Tanoid u guys really deceived us o.
Re: Meet President Buhari's Personal Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo by Ahmedie25(m): 12:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
The guy is a xtian must of Buhari personal aids are xtian , this show dat Buhari is not a religion bigot as Tanoid want us to believe
Re: Meet President Buhari's Personal Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo by ZACHIE: 1:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
StepTwo:
the guy must be a very poor man working for a poor Man
Poverty of character is the only poverty the adjective 'abject' qualifies.
Guy, you are reeling in abject poverty .
Re: Meet President Buhari's Personal Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo by StepTwo: 1:45pm On Jun 08, 2015
ZACHIE:

Poverty of character is the only poverty the adjective 'abject' qualifies.
Guy, you are reeling in abject poverty .

i hope you told Buhari that when He said He's a poor Man............Mr ''abject''
Re: Meet President Buhari's Personal Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo by silverdam(m): 2:56pm On Jun 08, 2015
StepTwo:

i hope you told Buhari that when He said He's a poor Man............Mr ''abject''
Grow up, please...

1 Like

Re: Meet President Buhari's Personal Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo by StepTwo: 3:01pm On Jun 08, 2015
silverdam:
Grow up, please...
and you are?
Re: Meet President Buhari's Personal Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo by boboLIL(m): 3:09pm On Jun 08, 2015
StepTwo:
see dis church rat

1 Like

Re: Meet President Buhari's Personal Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo by Jmain: 3:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
Am impressed by his dedication, passion and industry in what he loves doing . . . . . .A big kudos to the lad. Well done . . . . . cool
Re: Meet President Buhari's Personal Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo by StepTwo: 3:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
boboLIL:
see dis church rat
Are your parents siblings?
Re: Meet President Buhari's Personal Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo by boboLIL(m): 3:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
StepTwo:

Are your parents siblings?
yur mentality upgradin stil de step 2,, wen e rch 8 0r 9 ...menti0n me
Re: Meet President Buhari's Personal Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo by limolalikamaila: 3:42pm On Jun 08, 2015
StepTwo:
this is the reason I advised Seun to ensure people submit their mental test result before allowing dem to sign up
Re: Meet President Buhari's Personal Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo by StepTwo: 3:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
boboLIL:
yur mentality upgradin stil de step 2,, wen e rch 8 0r 9 ...menti0n me

now grasp your ears firmly and remove your head from your ass.
Re: Meet President Buhari's Personal Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
Mogidi:

He gets to travel everywhere with the president VIP style at his age, I think that is kind of a big deal.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Transfers PVC Collection To Registration Areas, Wards / 5 Most Tribalist State In Nigeria / Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.