Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,142 members, 7,811,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics (7637 Views)

Osinbajo And President Macron Of France At G7 Summit (Photo) / Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) / Controversy As Alaafin Of Oyo Prays With Queens In Front Row At Prayer Ground (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 08, 2015
midolian:
it obvious you are new on nairaland..They ignore Lagooners like him.

done!! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics by opiaoku: 12:07pm On Jun 08, 2015
tkcosby02:

You are actually the one with lack of information or no brain at all....this is not world leaders meeting. It called a G7 meeting which comprises of only 7 states which Nigeria is not among. It a previledge Buhari is there not a right.

Bastard mugu

this is no g7 ewu gambia show me Vladimir Putin and co. this just a meeting in Bavaria

once again

village mugu

grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1851668/why-jonathan-standing-back-row

shameless hypocrite grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics by doctokwus: 12:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
Op,what say thee of this,nitwit!

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2015
Mykevp2p:

But when GEJ was standing the back during the US-Africa summit, some of your hypocrites criticized him

And you are convinced that i was part of those criticising him then
Re: Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics by Menace2Society(m): 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2015
SarahBabyxx:
Please share the joke.....am I the only one who isn't finding this 'hilarious'
U dey mind him

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics by Menace2Society(m): 12:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
this is hilarious grin grin grin grin
Dumbest thread ever

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
opiaoku:

Bastard mugu

this is no g7 ewu gambia show me Vladimir Putin and co. this just a meeting in Bavaria

once again

village mugu

grin

shameless hypocrite grin
Oboy this thing pain u ooo..shoo
Re: Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
horlus:
Have u seen any picture where the tallest person is in front row?
are you blind? The tallest person in this picture is in the first row.

Some folks no dey see sha.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics by opiaoku: 12:12pm On Jun 08, 2015
tkcosby02:

Oboy this thing pain u ooo..shoo

Nope it pained your Hopless father

https://www.nairaland.com/2365102/buhari-not-g7-meeting-real#34551082

village mugu cheesy
Re: Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics by Ephemmm: 12:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
How can you expect the tallest personality to be in the front row when taking a photograph?

I think I am right if I say op is hilariously silly.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics by Humblega(m): 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2015
Habaaaa

1 Like

Re: Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 08, 2015

Re: Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics by opiaoku: 12:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
tkcosby02:
i have time to fork my harlot mother

ok
Re: Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics by baralatie(m): 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ikengawo:
Buhari didn't got to any g7 meeting. Jesus apc can lie! Where's the us, uk, china russia france etc? This is an event for the state of Bavaria. I understand a campaign of lies but to govern with them?

now you are seeing the real problem!
Re: Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics by Unblockable: 12:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
worthytalk:
Why is this dullard of daura always represents nothing but shame?

worthytalk:
Why is this ancient Buhari always represents nothing but backwardness?

Before you throw tantrums at Buhari, try go learn how to construct a sentence first.
Re: Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ephemmm:
How can you expect the tallest personality to be in the front row when taking a photograph?

I think I am right if I say op is hilariously silly.
please point to the tallest person in the pix and tell us his position. Flimsy excuse

Re: Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics by mylastkobo: 12:32pm On Jun 08, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
Hilarious or not Hilarious your father never stood in the back of any such picture, he wasnt even asked to lie down on the floor while great men were snapping picture so who are you to tell us about pictures. you who's father was a blue film camera man, and was never allowed to even touch bre@st. my reply to you in your first post was professional, but i ve now seen that you dont deserve that
Re: Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics by kagari: 12:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
horlus:
Have u seen any picture where the tallest person is in front row?
Yea, this particular picture. The white dude in front is the tallest
Re: Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics by bigtt76(f): 12:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
Lol ....na soldier man na. Thats how they were trained to stand and look more like gentlemen

tochukwuifeduba:
other presidents at that back row looked sharp and bright. buhari with that his annoying habit of putting both hands beside him while wearing those lost look is quite comical

1 Like

Re: Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics by bigtt76(f): 12:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
Yea ...Obama not even there? Or these are the 'gatecrashers'? grin

kagari:

Yea, this particular picture. The white dude in front is the tallest
Re: Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics by kagari: 12:47pm On Jun 08, 2015
bigtt76:
Yea ...Obama not even there? Or these are the 'gatecrashers'? grin

I dont think so, d you think he would have got this much audience if he hadnt got clearance to be at germany now. My dear no matter how you gatecrash, its not for something concerning the world powers. If he is there he was defifnitely cleared to be.
Re: Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics by mrmetoo1: 12:54pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ikengawo:
Buhari didn't got to any g7 meeting. Jesus apc can lie! Where's the us, uk, china russia france etc? This is an event for the state of Bavaria. I understand a campaign of lies but to govern with them?

But do you enjoy remaining ignorant?? I mean this is easily verifiable information. What does this have to with APC. Every newspaper has carried it, BBC has carried. Cameron told the president to bring a wish list and he's going to present it today, please learn to live it. Do not give yourself HBP for something you can't do anything about

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics by Ephemmm: 1:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
customized13:
please point to the tallest person in the pix and tell us his position. Flimsy excuse

Since you know better, why can't you tell us the person behind the tallest person in the pix? Your eyes need scanning, walahi!
Re: Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ikengawo:

What are you talking about

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/06/07/buhari-to-hold-talks-with-obama-other-g-7-leaders/

1 Like

Re: Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics by mrmetoo1: 1:22pm On Jun 08, 2015
@OP Enjoy!!

I'm going help a couple of people out here. Your complaints have been heard and have been taken care of.
1) For those asking why he's not with Obama
2) For those complaining he's standing at the back
3) For those that didn't see our flag.

Thanks,
Management

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics by Kitsune: 1:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
It says alot about the intelligence of people in this country that they start trivial arguments over the most meaningless shlt.

customized13:
are you blind? The tallest person in this picture is in the first row.

Some folks no dey see sha.
Because he's the President of Bavaria i.e the place hosting the Summit.

Menace2Society:
Dumbest thread ever

Not really, the OP has made even dumber threads and he's bound to make more of them. That's all his life is about apparently.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics by idu1(m): 1:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
bastar.d....
Re: Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics by lokomo: 1:38pm On Jun 08, 2015
Na back seat dey sweet pass o!
Re: Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics by aresa: 1:49pm On Jun 08, 2015
WOW!!!

PMB sitting next to the PResident Of The United States Of America and the leader of the free world.

We are back on sane, credible and meaningful global staGE with strong recognition and respect.

#Change#Matters...

Sai PMB

Sai Nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics by PRYCE(m): 1:55pm On Jun 08, 2015
I remember Goodluck Jonathan Too was smeared with APShit when similar photo emerged of him standing at the back row among world leaders. Now their Hero, The Daura President's also trading thesame path and here they are defending him.

Jonathan's was even better, he didn't have his hands behind him like a shy teen!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leaked - Buhari's Ministerial List / Biafra: British High Commissioner Visits Kanu In DSS Prison / Boko Haram Attacks Dapchi, Yobe Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.