Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

What Has Happened To Bring Back Our Girls (bbog) Group? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Happened To Bring Back Our Girls (bbog) Group? (718 Views)

BBOG Group Blasts Hadiza Buhari-Bello For Raising N3.5m ‘With Its Brand Name’ / Why We Did Not March With Oby & Bbog Group To The Villa---chibok Parents / I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Happened To Bring Back Our Girls (bbog) Group? by ichoku2015: 2:57pm On Jun 08, 2015
After the Buhari won election and his subsequent inauguration, I have not heard from BBOG group..
Re: What Has Happened To Bring Back Our Girls (bbog) Group? by Ohammadike: 2:59pm On Jun 08, 2015
Their mission has been accomplished.They will soon disband and hope to die away

3 Likes

Re: What Has Happened To Bring Back Our Girls (bbog) Group? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 08, 2015
They suddenly disappeared
Re: What Has Happened To Bring Back Our Girls (bbog) Group? by STANPASQUAL(m): 3:01pm On Jun 08, 2015
The organisers either got settled in Cash (millions) or in kind (ministerial appointments). They know what I know, nobody was kidnapped!!
Re: What Has Happened To Bring Back Our Girls (bbog) Group? by arabbunkum: 3:05pm On Jun 08, 2015
Their mission is already accomplished. Shameless bunch of hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: What Has Happened To Bring Back Our Girls (bbog) Group? by myklangelo(m): 3:06pm On Jun 08, 2015
If you ask me, na Oby I go ask.
The matter wey you see so, don settle for her.

It was a tool that has achieved its main aim.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: What Has Happened To Bring Back Our Girls (bbog) Group? by ammyluv2002(f): 3:06pm On Jun 08, 2015
Deceivers
Re: What Has Happened To Bring Back Our Girls (bbog) Group? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 08, 2015
myklangelo:
If you ask me, na Oby I go ask.
The matter wey you see so, don settle for her.
It was a tool that has achieved its main aim.
The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
arabbunkum:
Their mission is already accomplished. Shameless bunch of hypocrites!
STANPASQUAL:
The organisers either got settled in Cash (millions) or in kind (ministerial appointments). They know what I know, nobody was kidnapped!!
ichoku2015:
After the Buhari won election and his subsequent inauguration, I have not heard from BBOG group..
Ohammadike:
Their mission has been accomplished.They will soon disband and hope to die away
barcanista:
They suddenly disappeared

They are still very much active online.

Lies and hate wont take you guys anywhere.

https://twitter.com/BBOG_Nigeria

1 Like

Re: What Has Happened To Bring Back Our Girls (bbog) Group? by Kitsune: 3:09pm On Jun 08, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photo: Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State / Checkout Alaafin Of Oyo And His Wives Matching Outfits 2 Son's Inauguration(pics / APC May Sanction Atiku, Tambuwal Over N’assembly Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.