Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,525 members, 7,837,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

A Nairalander Willing To Offer Free One Month Services To Any Engineering Outfit - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Nairalander Willing To Offer Free One Month Services To Any Engineering Outfit (666 Views)

Coy I Worked For Refused To Pay Me My Expenses, Pensions And One Month In Lieu / One Month's Notice Or One Month's Salary? / What Employment Opportunities Does Anatomy As A Course Have To Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Willing To Offer Free One Month Services To Any Engineering Outfit by EmpNero003(m): 4:26pm On Jun 08, 2015
I am a graduate of Computer Science, having years of experience in Design i.e. Engineering Designs - electrical, Mechanical, Civils and Architectural drawings etc.

My proficiencies are in AutoCAD, Revit and Microsoft Office e.g. MS word, Excel, Powerpoint, Paint and Corel draw.

I am willing to offer a one month free services to any construction or Engineering firm in the business of Designing and constructing/installing.

I intend to encounter new challenges in my career as I have and currently still offering my services in the Telecoms industry for more than 5years and now willing to accept new challenges and in the course learn new things.

The saying suffice here: "Change is the only constant thing in life"

I believe that within one month, I can add immeasurable value to any organization.

My Contacts are:
E-mail: emmyjforeal@yahoo.com
Phone: 08030728659, 08027090591
Re: A Nairalander Willing To Offer Free One Month Services To Any Engineering Outfit by Jason21(m): 7:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
good luck...........lalasticlala shud help this dude....who knows..
Re: A Nairalander Willing To Offer Free One Month Services To Any Engineering Outfit by siegfried99(m): 8:22pm On Jun 08, 2015
Hmmn
Re: A Nairalander Willing To Offer Free One Month Services To Any Engineering Outfit by snakebeat: 10:00pm On Jun 09, 2015
EmpNero003:
I am a graduate of Computer Science, having years of experience in Design i.e. Engineering Designs - electrical, Mechanical, Civils and Architectural drawings etc.

My proficiencies are in AutoCAD, Revit and Microsoft Office e.g. MS word, Excel, Powerpoint, Paint and Corel draw.

I am willing to offer a one month free services to any construction or Engineering firm in the business of Designing and constructing/installing.

I intend to encounter new challenges in my career as I have and currently still offering my services in the Telecoms industry for more than 5years and now willing to accept new challenges and in the course learn new things.

The saying suffice here: "Change is the only constant thing in life"

I believe that within one month, I can add immeasurable value to any organization.

My Contacts are:
E-mail: emmyjforeal@yahoo.com
Phone: 08030728659, 08027090591
Construction & telecoms are two distinct fields, u should be specific as regards career path.
How can u cope working without pay for a whole month?
How do u intend to take care of ur expenses?

(1) (Reply)

4 Job Positions Are Available At Huawei Technologies / Your Advice Please Very Urgent. / Untold Story Of The Legendary Alabukun Powder And Its Maker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.