Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,388 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

APC Crisis: Governors Call Emergency Meeting As Osinbajo Meets Reps-elect - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis: Governors Call Emergency Meeting As Osinbajo Meets Reps-elect (29956 Views)

Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting As Osinbajo Presides / Buhari Takes Water As Osinbajo, Saraki And Chief Justice Take Juice (pic) / PDP Crisis: Governors Lay Ambush For Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Crisis: Governors Call Emergency Meeting As Osinbajo Meets Reps-elect by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 08, 2015
What else do you expect when you gather PDP waste products together and give them a new name tag, expecting a different result.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Governors Call Emergency Meeting As Osinbajo Meets Reps-elect by dapsonlou(m): 12:17am On Jun 09, 2015
Saraki said he boycotted the meeting because he can not be summoned by a former Commissioner. The said Commissioner is now our VP. The problem with Yoruba people Ego . It's killing the tribe. Yoruba executive will rather give a high paying Job to another tribe because he doesn't want any Yoruba to get to his level in the Company. Meanwhile Igbos will give every single Job in that company to applicant from his Village
Re: APC Crisis: Governors Call Emergency Meeting As Osinbajo Meets Reps-elect by igbizen(m): 12:40am On Jun 09, 2015
Carma. I know they will have problems. Becos the party has too many ambitious .members. keeping my hands crossed and observing this administration.
Re: APC Crisis: Governors Call Emergency Meeting As Osinbajo Meets Reps-elect by igbizen(m): 12:43am On Jun 09, 2015
dapsonlou:
Saraki said he boycotted the meeting because he can not be summoned by a former Commissioner. The said Commissioner is now our VP. The problem with Yoruba people Ego . It's killing the tribe. Yoruba executive will rather give a high paying Job to another tribe because he doesn't want any Yoruba to get to his level in the Company. Meanwhile Igbos will give every single Job in that company to applicant from his Village
you lie there. yorubas dont do that where I work. they will only do that wen the so called Yoruba brother is not loyal to their course.
Re: APC Crisis: Governors Call Emergency Meeting As Osinbajo Meets Reps-elect by dapsonlou(m): 2:26pm On Jun 09, 2015
igbizen:

you lie there. yorubas dont do that where I work. they will only do that wen the so called Yoruba brother is not loyal to their course.

My cousin use to work for Mobile before they Merge with Chevron, almost everyone to from Executive to Hr department were Yoruba, Go to Chevron now Yorubas are like needle in haystack. Expatriates and Igbos
Re: APC Crisis: Governors Call Emergency Meeting As Osinbajo Meets Reps-elect by Youngmolis: 2:29pm On Jun 09, 2015
I knew it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service / 2023: Babachir Says No APC Member Has The Right To Stop Tinubu From Contesting / Ifeanyi Ubah And Wife Visit Ikpeazu (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.