Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,274 members, 7,839,368 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Nyeson Wike Dissolves Rivers Electoral And Judicial Commissions. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nyeson Wike Dissolves Rivers Electoral And Judicial Commissions. (18599 Views)

Sheriff Dissolves Rivers PDP Exco, Inaugurates New Exco On Monday / Rivers Governor-elect, Nyeson Wike, A Goner; INEC Document Exposes Massive Fraud / Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nyeson Wike Dissolves Rivers Electoral And Judicial Commissions. by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:55am On Jun 09, 2015
He should keep sacking while the whole ph keeps stinking. Like play ph is turning to aba

5 Likes

Re: Nyeson Wike Dissolves Rivers Electoral And Judicial Commissions. by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 09, 2015
strongerthaneva:
Ambode running errands for a man while wike he goat running errands for his sugar mummy madam patience wike is simply under her spell..so u tell me which is better?just be real ok.
Just listen to yourself. Is madam patience a politician? What Wike is doing is purely motivated by a desire to be effective throughout his tenure which wouldn't be possible if he doesn't uproot the seeming "weed" in his farmland.
Re: Nyeson Wike Dissolves Rivers Electoral And Judicial Commissions. by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 09, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
He should keep sacking while the whole ph keeps stinking. Like play ph is turning to aba
Ameachi is the one that almost turned ph city to Aba. What Wike is doing is called reformation.

No farmer plants any crop in a land full of overgrown weeds.

You guys are the same people calling on us to be patient with Buhari. This hypocrisy is just too odoriferous! I can't deal meehn! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nyeson Wike Dissolves Rivers Electoral And Judicial Commissions. by strongerthaneva(m): 11:07am On Jun 09, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Just listen to yourself. Is madam patience a politician? What Wike is doing is purely motivated by a desire to be effective throughout his tenure which wouldn't be possible if he doesn't uproot the seeming "weed" in his farmland.
So if buhari too is to be effective he has to uproot those jonathan appointed to be successful as well?See u so madam patience. Is not a politician while she is appointing and firing.an seems u just came back from sao tome abi u must be a deciever for saying patient jonathan is not a politician..if u think she is not then she must be a politrickan..Even wike can say what u saying cos he knowz too well that's her God after heavenly God even he respect her than uncle jona sef..So get ur points before ur comments..

1 Like

Re: Nyeson Wike Dissolves Rivers Electoral And Judicial Commissions. by VIPERVENOM(m): 11:10am On Jun 09, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Ameachi is the one that almost turned ph city to Aba. What Wike is doing is called reformation.

You guys are the same people calling on us to be patient with Buhari. This hypocrisy is just too odoriferous! I can't deal meehn! undecided
I know all wat u just said didn't come from ur heart so there's no need arguing
Re: Nyeson Wike Dissolves Rivers Electoral And Judicial Commissions. by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 09, 2015
strongerthaneva:
So if buhari too is to be effective he has to uproot those jonathan appointed to be successful as well?See u so madam patience. Is not a politician while she is appointing and firing.an seems u just came back from sao tome abi u must be a deciever for saying patient jonathan is not a politician..if u think she is not then she must be a politrickan..Even wike can say what u saying cos he knowz too well that's her God after heavenly God even he respect her than uncle jona sef..So get ur points before ur comments..
You're getting it wrong. We all know that Ameachi did the LG election out of sinister reasons.
Re: Nyeson Wike Dissolves Rivers Electoral And Judicial Commissions. by SleazyxMaco: 11:12am On Jun 09, 2015
LOOL this Is too funny. Good one
Re: Nyeson Wike Dissolves Rivers Electoral And Judicial Commissions. by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 09, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
I know all wat u just said didn't come from ur heart so there's no need arguing
Hahahahahahaha! I guess you have no idea how funny that was. You know my opinion didn't come from my heart? Humour me! cheesy You got some special powers or what? Why the conclusion? grin
Re: Nyeson Wike Dissolves Rivers Electoral And Judicial Commissions. by Bright2(m): 11:14am On Jun 09, 2015
stebell:

Unam!
Are yu frm Rivers State?? Did yu vote in the last guber election in the state??

Peterside was never a rival for Wike.
The people of Rivers State hav completely reject APC, Amaechi n Peterside.
So face ur state and leave the people alone. They hav made their choice.

As for the tribunal, yu will wait till eternity. Fooooools

Gbam!
I'm from Rivers state & you have spoken my mind.

In fact e kwuru the spoke correctly.

When God has used the person of Wike to deliver us from the claws of Amaechi the Judas some morofokos here are mentioning that name Akwukwu Peter, whether rain or sun Wike is the man of people .

Victory robbers ,go & die! Wike is there for us.
Re: Nyeson Wike Dissolves Rivers Electoral And Judicial Commissions. by Davetravis1(m): 11:20am On Jun 09, 2015
Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm, as you get older, remember you have another hand: The first is to help yourself, the second is to help others. Watch how this Charity organization in Nigeria has helped save Lives in a time of crisis. WATCH @ https:///SuWCSo Support them @ www.facebook.com/theinnercitymission (Kindly LIKE and SHARE) Thank You so much.

Re: Nyeson Wike Dissolves Rivers Electoral And Judicial Commissions. by strongerthaneva(m): 11:39am On Jun 09, 2015
AgapeCharis:
You're getting it wrong. We all know that Ameachi did the LG election out of sinister reasons.
then jonathan appointment of key officials some days and same day he is leaving should also be seen as sinister if u can agreed but if u oppose then I see u as a someone untruthful in life.. What's the different btw what wike is doing and what jonathan did?
Re: Nyeson Wike Dissolves Rivers Electoral And Judicial Commissions. by Okpueze1(m): 11:47am On Jun 09, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
The way Amaechi is going down daily maybe he might discover oil
I can't stop laughing!!!!
Re: Nyeson Wike Dissolves Rivers Electoral And Judicial Commissions. by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 09, 2015
strongerthaneva:
then jonathan appointment of key officials some days and same day he is leaving should also be seen as sinister if u can agreed but if u oppose then I see u as a someone untruthful in life.. What's the different btw what wike is doing and what jonathan did?
The difference is very wide and clear.
Jonathan has/had the interest of the nation at heart and not some party bullshiit!
You want to tell me that Ameachi did the election out of the interest of Rivers at heart and not selfish party interest?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nyeson Wike Dissolves Rivers Electoral And Judicial Commissions. by BLOTRS: 12:08pm On Jun 09, 2015
ZeezaRapture:
The people of Rivers State are now living in fear. A governor that keep sacking since asumption of office...he has done NOTHING!!!

I cant wait for the Tribunal....

Peterside is the choice of the people. Not the Wicked Wike.

Rubbish!!! Have you forgotten that foundation matters? a house built on weak foundation cannot stand...he has to restructure the Governance framework first, full stop
Re: Nyeson Wike Dissolves Rivers Electoral And Judicial Commissions. by econity(m): 12:37pm On Jun 09, 2015
barcanista:
Way to go Nyesome Wike
Okirika man, nothing for you and your brothers in Wike government. Take a look at the composition of the cabinet.
SSG: Ogoni, Chief of staff: Ikwere, Speaker: ikwere.
Ivans BipI that was claiming speaker in the 7th assembly is now a common chief whip.
Okirika people thinking that Wike will favor them. You'll come to this forum to cry soon
Re: Nyeson Wike Dissolves Rivers Electoral And Judicial Commissions. by Neplusultra(f): 12:43pm On Jun 09, 2015
Wicked Wike!!! Show no mercy at all!!! grin
Re: Nyeson Wike Dissolves Rivers Electoral And Judicial Commissions. by econity(m): 1:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
AgapeCharis:

Is Buhari witch-hunting like Wike?
Re: Nyeson Wike Dissolves Rivers Electoral And Judicial Commissions. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 09, 2015
econity:

Is Buhari witch-hunting like Wike?
Maybe you didn't go through my antecedent posts properly. Wike is not witch-hunting. What he is doing is called reformation.
Re: Nyeson Wike Dissolves Rivers Electoral And Judicial Commissions. by Fourwinds: 6:26pm On Jun 09, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
don't worry . I hope when similar show starts at d centre u won't complain
Re: Nyeson Wike Dissolves Rivers Electoral And Judicial Commissions. by Fourwinds: 6:26pm On Jun 09, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
don't worry . I hope when similar show starts at d centre u shouldnt complain
Re: Nyeson Wike Dissolves Rivers Electoral And Judicial Commissions. by otokx(m): 7:18pm On Jun 09, 2015
No need to argue, let us all in Rivers State savour and enjoy WIKE.

Gigantic heaps of dirt has almost occupied most parts of the roads together with the flooding after rain making driving to be harzadous.

This is the 3rd week, let's hope no epidemic breaks out.

1 Like

Re: Nyeson Wike Dissolves Rivers Electoral And Judicial Commissions. by robosky02(m): 8:51am On Jun 10, 2015
econity:

Okirika man, nothing for you and your brothers in Wike government. Take a look at the composition of the cabinet.
SSG: Ogoni, Chief of staff: Ikwere, Speaker: ikwere.
Ivans BipI that was claiming speaker in the 7th assembly is now a common chief whip.
Okirika people thinking that Wike will favor them. You'll come to this forum to cry soon

appoitment is not over yet, commissioner positions are still available

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Nig Did Not Achieve A Single Goal Of MDG Under PDP Govt Frm 2000_2015 / Shop Owners To Pay N20,000 In Maiduguri As Governor Zulum Increases Tax / Jim Obazee: Tinubu Appoints Special Investigator To Probe CBN & Related Entities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.