Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,253 members, 7,849,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:34 AM

Nyeson Wike Dissolves Rivers Electoral And Judicial Commissions. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nyeson Wike Dissolves Rivers Electoral And Judicial Commissions. (18605 Views)

Sheriff Dissolves Rivers PDP Exco, Inaugurates New Exco On Monday / Rivers Governor-elect, Nyeson Wike, A Goner; INEC Document Exposes Massive Fraud / Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nyeson Wike Dissolves Rivers Electoral And Judicial Commissions. by denedene(m): 9:38am On Jun 09, 2015
good move

1 Like

Re: Nyeson Wike Dissolves Rivers Electoral And Judicial Commissions. by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 09, 2015
Hurricane Wike!! angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Nyeson Wike Dissolves Rivers Electoral And Judicial Commissions. by charlesucheh(m): 9:38am On Jun 09, 2015
This evil just won't stop!!!
Re: Nyeson Wike Dissolves Rivers Electoral And Judicial Commissions. by damiloladuke: 9:39am On Jun 09, 2015
good

READ THE PRIVATE DIARY OF A JOBLESS NIGERIAN YOUTH.. SERIES 1-6 www.wenogetjob..com

GET BLOGGING TRAINING AT 70% DISCOUNT www.teamcrea8.com

1 Like

Re: Nyeson Wike Dissolves Rivers Electoral And Judicial Commissions. by Kinkale(m): 9:41am On Jun 09, 2015
ZeezaRapture:
The people of Rivers State are now living in fear. A governor that keep sacking since asumption of office...he has done NOTHING!!!

I cant wait for the Tribunal....

Peterside is the choice of the people. Not the Wicked Wike.

which rivers people? Mtcheww... I love wike.. We all love wike..

Now go nd die

4 Likes

Re: Nyeson Wike Dissolves Rivers Electoral And Judicial Commissions. by yorke1: 9:44am On Jun 09, 2015
Thats good. Lovely news.

1 Like

Re: Nyeson Wike Dissolves Rivers Electoral And Judicial Commissions. by DJAmyluv: 9:45am On Jun 09, 2015
ZeezaRapture:
The people of Rivers State are now living in fear. A governor that keep sacking since asumption of office...he has done NOTHING!!!

Even in d face of glaring truth, you keep lying to yourself. Peterside can NEVER defeat Wike. APC does not have a place in Rivers

5 Likes

Re: Nyeson Wike Dissolves Rivers Electoral And Judicial Commissions. by justi4jesu(f): 9:49am On Jun 09, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
The way Amaechi is going down daily maybe he might discover oil

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I wish him the best oil he can discover really. He's in soup.

Our able Governor Nyesom Wike.

1 Like

Re: Nyeson Wike Dissolves Rivers Electoral And Judicial Commissions. by ibietela2(m): 9:50am On Jun 09, 2015
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:
Wike is laying Land mines for himself! He will soon be consumed by illegality!

Watch out!
[/s]

STFU Cleverly,
Re: Nyeson Wike Dissolves Rivers Electoral And Judicial Commissions. by strongerthaneva(m): 9:50am On Jun 09, 2015
robosky02:

madam "amaechi" defender ok
the guy have said the fact..after when the rec is finished being probe then we shall be celebrating 6month old goat governor of rivers state..that why am.loving ambode for the first week the best Governor to.emerged..tell ur goatie governor to emulate and stop looking for what is not lost?ask him is he afraid ni?

1 Like

Re: Nyeson Wike Dissolves Rivers Electoral And Judicial Commissions. by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 09, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

god punish u
Re: Nyeson Wike Dissolves Rivers Electoral And Judicial Commissions. by amadice(m): 9:50am On Jun 09, 2015
when I become a politician I will like to b a wike in very ameachi in my political career
Re: Nyeson Wike Dissolves Rivers Electoral And Judicial Commissions. by ibietela2(m): 9:51am On Jun 09, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

Choice with 60k votes?

1 Like

Re: Nyeson Wike Dissolves Rivers Electoral And Judicial Commissions. by ahaika23: 9:58am On Jun 09, 2015
Wike is a barrister, his wife a magistrate and Odili's wife a Federal Chief Judge. Amaechi is a 3rd class graduate of English after 6 years in the university, his wife a NOBODY! Never compare brains with dullards. Watch and learn from the boss who to Omehia to court onbehalf of the Ubima loose-nut, winning a sitting governor even as a nobody!

1 Like

Re: Nyeson Wike Dissolves Rivers Electoral And Judicial Commissions. by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 09, 2015
strongerthaneva:
the guy have said the fact..after when the rec is finished being probe then we shall be celebrating 6month old goat governor of rivers state..that why am.loving ambode for the first week the best Governor to.emerged..tell ur goatie governor to emulate and stop looking for what is not lost?ask him is he afraid ni?
Tell yourself the truth. If you want to cultivate a land and you want real good harvest, won't you take out time to clear the overgrown weed, burn them and prepare the land before planting??

He's doing the right thing. You can't compare him with Ambode that runs errand for a party leader. Grounds have been cleared for Ambode. Knowing fully well that he has same interest(s) with the past governor.
Re: Nyeson Wike Dissolves Rivers Electoral And Judicial Commissions. by robosky02(m): 10:00am On Jun 09, 2015
stebell:

Unam!
Are yu frm Rivers State?? Did yu vote in the last guber election in the state??

Peterside was never a rival for Wike.
The people of Rivers State hav completely reject APC, Amaechi n Peterside.
So face ur state and leave the people alone. They hav made their choice.
As for the tribunal, yu will wait till eternity. Fooooools
Re: Nyeson Wike Dissolves Rivers Electoral And Judicial Commissions. by WukedP(m): 10:03am On Jun 09, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
grin grin grin chai this is so funny, everything is turn by turn naw, it's wikes turn now
Re: Nyeson Wike Dissolves Rivers Electoral And Judicial Commissions. by infinixnote: 10:03am On Jun 09, 2015
The Way una dey CC.Lalastical eh... d guy fit run comot from NL one day grin

Re: Nyeson Wike Dissolves Rivers Electoral And Judicial Commissions. by bornmekus: 10:07am On Jun 09, 2015
Nyesom Nwike,doing what he knows better than Amechi.
Re: Nyeson Wike Dissolves Rivers Electoral And Judicial Commissions. by paulibling(m): 10:11am On Jun 09, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

You can dream oooooo.
Re: Nyeson Wike Dissolves Rivers Electoral And Judicial Commissions. by stebell(m): 10:12am On Jun 09, 2015
Chiaka:
TRUE TALK Bros! Ameachi and his Puppet 'Putaside' have been packed aside by Rivers people. Now we are moving forward.

Amaechi is a goner.
Never again shall a betrayer be amongst us.
Fresh Air is now flowing in Rivers State.
Wike we want
Wike we got.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nyeson Wike Dissolves Rivers Electoral And Judicial Commissions. by Orikinla(m): 10:17am On Jun 09, 2015
[size=18pt]Beware of the man who lies and prefers deceit to boost his ego, because he is the most insecure of men.

When a man has no conscience and has no shame, then he is not different from an animal.
~ Orikinla Osinachi
[/size]

Re: Nyeson Wike Dissolves Rivers Electoral And Judicial Commissions. by dandollaz: 10:21am On Jun 09, 2015
[quote author=ZeezaRapture post=34568647]The people of Rivers State are now living in fear. A governor that keep sacking since asumption of office...he has done NOTHING!!!

Peterside is the choice of the people. Not the Wicked Wike.[/quote

na your house fear dey,in rivers state we are breathing fresh air and silence from noise maker amaeachi.wike knows his job.bet me court will never dissolve him because peterside is broke and amaechi is struggling to gain ground in abuja.so tell me who will surport him knowing he has failed.in free n fair election wike wike sweep apc.meanwhile he restored judiciary apc ameachi close for more than one year.so tell me if the judges and lawyers he have starve for so long will judge again wike that brought them back to work for amaechi puppet to start treating them like common people.
Re: Nyeson Wike Dissolves Rivers Electoral And Judicial Commissions. by sss2015: 10:28am On Jun 09, 2015
alaoeri:
Why is it taking Wike so long to dissolve the Lg chairmen?

He needs to that legally. If he does that hurriedly, he will fall into Amaechi's trap.
Re: Nyeson Wike Dissolves Rivers Electoral And Judicial Commissions. by paulibling(m): 10:33am On Jun 09, 2015
DJAmyluv:
Even in d face of glaring truth, you keep lying to yourself. Peterside can NEVER defeat Wike. APC does not have a place in Rivers
They think this is the case of almajiri voting. Wike Ride on. APC supports Amechi while Rivers supports Wike. Mean while....
Re: Nyeson Wike Dissolves Rivers Electoral And Judicial Commissions. by paulibling(m): 10:37am On Jun 09, 2015
bornmekus:
Nyesom Nwike,doing what he knows better than Amechi.
As in political Amaechi slayer
Re: Nyeson Wike Dissolves Rivers Electoral And Judicial Commissions. by bdbest2(m): 10:41am On Jun 09, 2015
Nice move
Re: Nyeson Wike Dissolves Rivers Electoral And Judicial Commissions. by Tex42(m): 10:43am On Jun 09, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
bursted!!!

What a rich sense of humor... Lol!
Re: Nyeson Wike Dissolves Rivers Electoral And Judicial Commissions. by 2kris(m): 10:45am On Jun 09, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
let me talk like my ibo frds...high brood pleasure goo kell ameachi.bt u self funny oh
Re: Nyeson Wike Dissolves Rivers Electoral And Judicial Commissions. by strongerthaneva(m): 10:46am On Jun 09, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Tell yourself the truth. If you want to cultivate a land and you want real good harvest, won't you take out time to clear the overgrown weed, burn them and prepare the land before planting??

He's doing the right thing. You can't compare him with Ambode that runs errand for a party leader. Grounds have been cleared for Ambode. Knowing fully well that he has same interest(s) with the past governor.
Ambode running errands for a man while wike he goat running errands for his sugar mummy madam patience wike is simply under her spell..so u tell me which is better?just be real ok.

2 Likes

Re: Nyeson Wike Dissolves Rivers Electoral And Judicial Commissions. by Tex42(m): 10:47am On Jun 09, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Wike is laying Land mines for himself! He will soon be consumed by illegality!

Watch out!
Illegality you said. Didn't you read the place where it was said that Wike acted based on the directive of the River state assembly?
Re: Nyeson Wike Dissolves Rivers Electoral And Judicial Commissions. by MizMyColi(f): 10:53am On Jun 09, 2015
Lalasticlala
Please help correct Nyeson to Nyesom.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Warns Fayose To Leave Buhari Alone / Biden Asked To Endorse Okonjo-iweala For WTO Top Job / Officials Lure Peter Obi To Accord Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.