Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,285 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Re: Powerful Politicians Who "Defied" APC And Went Into Oblivion-ngeneukwenu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Powerful Politicians Who "Defied" APC And Went Into Oblivion-ngeneukwenu (440 Views)

15 Politicians Who May Run For President In 2019 / 6 Sets Of People Who Are Praying For Buhari To Die & Their Reasons - Ngeneukwenu / List Of Some Powerful Politicians Who "Defied" APC And Went Into Oblivion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: Powerful Politicians Who "Defied" APC And Went Into Oblivion-ngeneukwenu by voiceoftruthNG: 10:25pm On Jun 08, 2015
As much as I would have ordinarily kept mute as usual on some of the undue interference of the APC leaders on some sensitive matters that should have been left to take their natural cause under circumstances such as these, I am however compelled to comment on this piece by my friend, NgeneKwenu. I am neither for Sen. Saraki nor Sen. Ahmed or for Femi nor for Dogara but I believe the party should have allowed the four of them go into the contest without giving any undue advantage to any of the contestants especially when the PDP has come out to state clearly their intention not to contest for any leadership position in the 8th assembly. Remember, these are all party leaders who contributed in no little way for the emergence of the president and for the party to come out with the reason of the geo political zone with the second highest vote in the election for producing the leadership of the senate, I believe it is a decision in bad taste and a complete disregard for the voters from the other zones without whose votes the president may not have emerged. Even the president himself has come openly to allow the process take its natural course but from all indication, the APC has not learnt anything from the PDP experience.

On the list of those you said have gone into oblivion, I want to warn the APC not to take the place of God and proud itself up by threatening those who have contrary opinion or thinking the victory we now enjoy is as a result of its political SAGACITY rather, it should be seen as an act of God to deliver this country from the shackles of the then PDP which it meted to defenseless Nigerians.

You may wish to recall:

1. The Parable of the Rich Fool{LK.12:18-20}
…18"Then he said, 'This is what I will do: I will tear down my barns and build larger ones, and there I will store all my grain and my goods.19And I will say to my soul, "Soul, you have many goods laid up for many years to come; take your ease, eat, drink and be merry."' 20"But God said to him, 'You fool! This very night your soul is required of you; and now who will own what you have prepared?'…

2.The Nebuchadnezzar episode {Dan.4:32-33}
…32and you will be driven away from mankind, and your dwelling place will be with the beasts of the field. You will be given grass to eat like cattle, and seven periods of time will pass over you until you recognize that the Most High is ruler over the realm of mankind and bestows it on whomever He wishes.' 33"Immediately the word concerning Nebuchadnezzar was fulfilled; and he was driven away from mankind and began eating grass like cattle, and his body was drenched with the dew of heaven until his hair had grown like eagles' feathers and his nails like birds' claws.
enough said!
Re: Re: Powerful Politicians Who "Defied" APC And Went Into Oblivion-ngeneukwenu by babyfaceafrica: 10:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
What's your point?....must you reply every thread?m..go sleep!!

(1) (Reply)

Is The Real. , not obasanjo or tinubu or tin / Apeal Court Says Nigeria Police Can Prosecute All Offences / From A Poor Boy In Mushin To The Official Presidential Photographer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.