Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,639 members, 7,813,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Buhari Didn't Hustle His Way To The Front". Zoom In And Look At the flags at the - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Didn't Hustle His Way To The Front". Zoom In And Look At the flags at the (2334 Views)

Aisha Buhari Didn't See Buhari In London; Cabal Forged Buhari's Signature - SR / President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour / Why Buhari Didn't Make Me Attorney-General - Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Didn't Hustle His Way To The Front". Zoom In And Look At the flags at the by evy1(m): 12:55am On Jun 09, 2015
Buhari Didn't Hustle His Way To The Front". Zoom In And Look At the flags at their feet.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Didn't Hustle His Way To The Front". Zoom In And Look At the flags at the by ubiquitousade(m): 1:00am On Jun 09, 2015
good observation. nice one @ OP

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn't Hustle His Way To The Front". Zoom In And Look At the flags at the by Nobody: 1:02am On Jun 09, 2015
Oyibos are so organized. Nice smile PMB.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn't Hustle His Way To The Front". Zoom In And Look At the flags at the by ayowonder(m): 1:13am On Jun 09, 2015
this one is clear now o...lets help them (TANoids) think of another thing that's wrong...unfortunately I cant find one....next thing will be .he's too handsome to solve Nigeria's problems

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Didn't Hustle His Way To The Front". Zoom In And Look At the flags at the by Ilekeh(f): 1:22am On Jun 09, 2015
Buhari I love you! grin

Tanoids are trying to stress buhari supporters to make them regret their choice at the ballot, but from what I'm seeing, their weak opposition skills makes me even more proud of my choice.

Imagine, having your anti-Buhari threads rebutted easily and intelligently within seconds. Choiii

And imagine o, na me wan pitch my tent with unintelligent touts like Ikengawo, mogidi, ikeyman and musiwa? Olorun maje!

Egbin! I love all you Buhari supporters. Keep up the GREAT job of putting these touts to their knees. kiss

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Didn't Hustle His Way To The Front". Zoom In And Look At the flags at the by Kitsune: 1:28am On Jun 09, 2015
Ya know he was always gonna be at the front in this picture because all 'Heads of States' stood in the front while Organization/International bodies reps/leaders stood behind.

My advice to you people is to stop trying to read meanings into the most irrelevant things or even boast about them! Just because the pathetic TANOID's do it doesn't mean you should. Frankly i think you are basically setting yourself up for a problem in the future with this kinda attitude.

I was really appalled seeing a stupid thread like 'Buhari sits gallantly next to Obama' as if Obama is some sort of God or something.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn't Hustle His Way To The Front". Zoom In And Look At the flags at the by Ilekeh(f): 1:31am On Jun 09, 2015
Kitsune:
Ya know he was always gonna be at the front in this picture because all 'Heads of States' stood in the front while Organization/International bodies reps/leaders stood behind.

My advice to you people is to stop trying to read meanings into the most irrelevant things or even boast about them! Just because the pathetic TANOID's do it doesn't mean you should. Frankly i think you are basically setting yourself up for a problem in the future with this kinda attitude.

I was really appalled seeing a stupid thread like 'Buhari sits gallantly next to Obama' as if Obama is some sort of God or something.

* 1 cup of Apple cider non-alcoholic drink for you* You get better mind! kiss

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn't Hustle His Way To The Front". Zoom In And Look At the flags at the by stinggy(m): 3:49am On Jun 09, 2015
Kitsune:

Was so pissed reading that title too.
Like WTF So Obama is who? Does that guarantee a good life for the average Nigerian or what?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Didn't Hustle His Way To The Front". Zoom In And Look At the flags at the by omenka(m): 5:34am On Jun 09, 2015
What people fail to understand is that everything, I mean, every single thing, done at these meetings follows strict protocol, absolutely nothing is left to chance.

Imagine saying Buhari "hustled is way to the front". Can one really engage these guys in an argument?? I think they've chosen their brand of opposition regardless of how events unfold. It is left to us to promote the good image of the admin just as we always have and not let ourselves become completely distracted by their condemnable antics.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Didn't Hustle His Way To The Front". Zoom In And Look At the flags at the by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 09, 2015
nice observation
Re: Buhari Didn't Hustle His Way To The Front". Zoom In And Look At the flags at the by BCISLTD: 6:48am On Jun 09, 2015
smiley some peeps should be working for the DSS...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn't Hustle His Way To The Front". Zoom In And Look At the flags at the by angelTI(f): 6:52am On Jun 09, 2015
ayowonder:
this one is clear now o...lets help them (TANoids) think of another thing that's wrong...unfortunately I cant find one....next thing will be .he's too handsome to solve Nigeria's problems

grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Didn't Hustle His Way To The Front". Zoom In And Look At the flags at the by imsuboi(m): 7:03am On Jun 09, 2015
he looks lost cheesy

On a lighter note, Why didn't the daura Illiterate carry his all-in-one chauffeur, valet, driver, cleaner and houseboy?? grin grin

(see pic below)

Re: Buhari Didn't Hustle His Way To The Front". Zoom In And Look At the flags at the by acenazt: 7:12am On Jun 09, 2015
Tanoids are not human now. They are Moronz from a far away planet called stupidia.
Re: Buhari Didn't Hustle His Way To The Front". Zoom In And Look At the flags at the by imsuboi(m): 7:25am On Jun 09, 2015
Booked
Re: Buhari Didn't Hustle His Way To The Front". Zoom In And Look At the flags at the by eightsin(m): 7:39am On Jun 09, 2015
Photoshop. Or how will you explain not seeing any flag on the foot of those behind. Don't dare say those in front are blocking cos there are not
Re: Buhari Didn't Hustle His Way To The Front". Zoom In And Look At the flags at the by shamsuRana(m): 7:42am On Jun 09, 2015
acenazt:
Tanoids are not human now. They are Moronz from a far away planet called stupidia.

Ditto

Ntorrrr to them..their demise comes with tremendous pain.ask any of them. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn't Hustle His Way To The Front". Zoom In And Look At the flags at the by finaly01: 7:47am On Jun 09, 2015
Nice one Mr presido but next time no stand like say na military parade una dey do, with your arms behind and dark sun shade.
Re: Buhari Didn't Hustle His Way To The Front". Zoom In And Look At the flags at the by Fourcade(m): 7:55am On Jun 09, 2015
eightsin:
Photoshop. Or how will you explain not seeing any flag on the foot of those behind. Don't dare say those in front are blocking cos there are not

Those in front are blocking the flags.Deal with it! Nigeria is being respected o nce again cool.

Go find another excuse and wait for good observers to refute your claims grin

@Op. . .nice observation.
Re: Buhari Didn't Hustle His Way To The Front". Zoom In And Look At the flags at the by helpee(m): 8:05am On Jun 09, 2015
Fourcade:

Those in front are blocking the flags.Deal with it! Nigeria is being respected o nce again cool.

Go find another excuse and wait for good observers to refute your claims grin

@Op. . .nice observation.
you guys are all kids. Look at what you are debating. Buhari in front? I am ashamed of your inferiority complex. By the way, he must be in front in this pix. The heads of states are in front while organisations like IMF, are at back. No single head of state is at the back so nobody is blocking any flag.
Re: Buhari Didn't Hustle His Way To The Front". Zoom In And Look At the flags at the by iamrealdeji(m): 8:13am On Jun 09, 2015
ayowonder:
they'll always come up with something
Re: Buhari Didn't Hustle His Way To The Front". Zoom In And Look At the flags at the by doublewisdom: 8:15am On Jun 09, 2015
Is Buhari tying wrapper beneath his agbada?
Re: Buhari Didn't Hustle His Way To The Front". Zoom In And Look At the flags at the by Fourcade(m): 8:16am On Jun 09, 2015
helpee:
you guys are all kids. Look at what you are debating. Buhari in front? I am ashamed of your inferiority complex. By the way, he must be in front in this pix. The heads of states are in front while organisations like IMF, are at back. No single head of state is at the back so nobody is blocking any flag.

Adult! Why don't you tell that to the person I quoted? undecided
Re: Buhari Didn't Hustle His Way To The Front". Zoom In And Look At the flags at the by solid3(m): 8:19am On Jun 09, 2015
I can't see any bullet prove on this man like the way gej always wear on.
Re: Buhari Didn't Hustle His Way To The Front". Zoom In And Look At the flags at the by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 09, 2015
Kitsune:

Italian Prime minister was in the Back row standing behind the German Chancellor so your point is not valid
Re: Buhari Didn't Hustle His Way To The Front". Zoom In And Look At the flags at the by Mustay(m): 9:31am On Jun 09, 2015
More like IDENTIFY YOUR COUNTRY.

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Nigerian Govt Must Make Its Priority / Armed Kogi Militias Attack Anambra Community / 8 Amazing Nigerian Teenagers Doing Extraordinary Things(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.