Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Breaking: PDP Endorses Saraki As SP And Dogara As Speaker - Channelstv - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: PDP Endorses Saraki As SP And Dogara As Speaker - Channelstv (2215 Views)

Plot To Remove Dogara As Speaker Causes Tension In House Of Reps / Drama As Dino Melaye Addresses Saraki As Speaker / APC Rejects Saraki, Dogara As Senate President, Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: PDP Endorses Saraki As SP And Dogara As Speaker - Channelstv by wallex1983(m): 1:36am On Jun 09, 2015
Now scrolling as Breaking news..........

Expectedly, PDP won't follow the bidding of APC as a party even if APC iڪ presenting the better candidate.

Details soon......
Re: Breaking: PDP Endorses Saraki As SP And Dogara As Speaker - Channelstv by kokozain(m): 1:50am On Jun 09, 2015
This is becoming more interesting
Re: Breaking: PDP Endorses Saraki As SP And Dogara As Speaker - Channelstv by dustmalik: 1:58am On Jun 09, 2015
Saraki as Senate President is a terrible idea. Corruption will surely thrive in our legislative arm of govt. The fight against corruption by Buhari will be frustrated.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: PDP Endorses Saraki As SP And Dogara As Speaker - Channelstv by Jorussia(m): 1:58am On Jun 09, 2015

1 Like

Re: Breaking: PDP Endorses Saraki As SP And Dogara As Speaker - Channelstv by Rexology: 2:06am On Jun 09, 2015
This is a lie, please disregard this lie

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: PDP Endorses Saraki As SP And Dogara As Speaker - Channelstv by wallex1983(m): 2:16am On Jun 09, 2015
Rexology:
This is a lie, please disregard this lie

I wish it iڪ a lie.

Honestly, if the source was AIT, I maynot have posted this.

No hates, just records

1 Like

Re: Breaking: PDP Endorses Saraki As SP And Dogara As Speaker - Channelstv by ganja06(m): 3:00am On Jun 09, 2015
The news is real, I saw it on channels too. I don't like saraki but i like the fact apc is been paid in their own coin

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: PDP Endorses Saraki As SP And Dogara As Speaker - Channelstv by stinggy(m): 3:42am On Jun 09, 2015
ganja06:
The news is real, I saw it on channels too. I don't like saraki but i like the fact apc is been paid in their own coin

I like it too, and I like Saraki. Anything that will free PMB's balls from Tinubu's hands is a welcomed idea.
My only problem is you can hardly trust Saraki with anything though. One minute he dines with you, the next he is back with your opponents.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: PDP Endorses Saraki As SP And Dogara As Speaker - Channelstv by frankyychiji(f): 3:43am On Jun 09, 2015
Jorussia:
Can I advertise here in this space?
Re: Breaking: PDP Endorses Saraki As SP And Dogara As Speaker - Channelstv by papoose999(m): 3:45am On Jun 09, 2015

1 Like

Re: Breaking: PDP Endorses Saraki As SP And Dogara As Speaker - Channelstv by afoo02(m): 3:49am On Jun 09, 2015
Saraki must loose the election, so what's going to be his fate
Re: Breaking: PDP Endorses Saraki As SP And Dogara As Speaker - Channelstv by 3ace(m): 3:58am On Jun 09, 2015
Just to spite APC...
Re: Breaking: PDP Endorses Saraki As SP And Dogara As Speaker - Channelstv by Nobody: 4:26am On Jun 09, 2015
Better... at least now I shall have a President, not that duckling
Re: Breaking: PDP Endorses Saraki As SP And Dogara As Speaker - Channelstv by Nobody: 4:30am On Jun 09, 2015
Saraki may win but I doubt that Dogara winning

1 Like

Re: Breaking: PDP Endorses Saraki As SP And Dogara As Speaker - Channelstv by bencobenz(m): 4:58am On Jun 09, 2015
Why is APC leadership trying to force itself on the NASS? Let them choose for themselves. I love what is playing out.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: PDP Endorses Saraki As SP And Dogara As Speaker - Channelstv by efilefun(m): 5:02am On Jun 09, 2015
Lol
Re: Breaking: PDP Endorses Saraki As SP And Dogara As Speaker - Channelstv by efilefun(m): 5:05am On Jun 09, 2015
ganja06:
So you prefer Nigeria collapsing cuz you want to prove a point... Sometimes I wonder how some people think

1 Like

Re: Breaking: PDP Endorses Saraki As SP And Dogara As Speaker - Channelstv by Rawani: 5:06am On Jun 09, 2015
Bukola might impede the fight against corruption based on his precedence, and that is why we voted in PMB. Besides, his recent attitude and remarks are disappointing and he is not needed near any administrative office at this time.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: PDP Endorses Saraki As SP And Dogara As Speaker - Channelstv by omenka(m): 5:08am On Jun 09, 2015
dustmalik:
Saraki as Senate President is a terrible idea. Corruption will surely thrive in our legislative arm of govt. The fight against corruption by Buhari will be frustrated.
Saraki is not going to be the Senate president. PDP is simply trying to play Fast one on Saraki, his supporters and APC, sneak from behind and snatch the leadership of the Senate.

They probably must have held some meeting where they agreed, barring a resolution of the crises in APC, they should unanimously vote for Senator Mark. They have only announced they would support Saraki in order to keep his supporters loyal to him assuring them of victory but the real intent of their declaration is to split APC votes. When this happens and all PDP Senators vote Mark, they are likely to emerge winners by a simple majority.

Let us hope the Saraki camp could see through this ages old scheme and do what is right for their own good and for the good of the party. And I also hope the news making the rounds of him calling the VP a "mere commissioner" is untrue.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: PDP Endorses Saraki As SP And Dogara As Speaker - Channelstv by Pangea: 5:10am On Jun 09, 2015
If the story is true?
Saraki just committed Political Harakiri!
Re: Breaking: PDP Endorses Saraki As SP And Dogara As Speaker - Channelstv by cerzo(m): 5:15am On Jun 09, 2015
Tears nd Wears In D Refurbished APC..By d tyme PMB tables his ideology abt runining of govt..APC Will be divided...mind u,APC will never be accepted in any core south eastern states..

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: PDP Endorses Saraki As SP And Dogara As Speaker - Channelstv by Nobody: 5:15am On Jun 09, 2015
stinggy:

I like it too, and I like Saraki. Anything that will free PMB's balls from Tinubu's hands is a welcomed idea.
My only problem is you can hardly trust Saraki with anything though. One minute he dines with you, the next he is back with your opponents.
U dont know saraki at all,Tinubu is lesser evil compared to saraki,ask people from Kwara state

1 Like

Re: Breaking: PDP Endorses Saraki As SP And Dogara As Speaker - Channelstv by BekeeBuAgbara: 5:27am On Jun 09, 2015
Pangea:
If the story is true?
Saraki just committed Political Harakiri!
Tambuwal went against pdp and contested, apc hailed him. Now that the table has turned Apc should stop crying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: PDP Endorses Saraki As SP And Dogara As Speaker - Channelstv by anonimi: 5:30am On Jun 09, 2015
Rawani:
Bukola might impede the fight against corruption based on his precedence, and that is why we voted in PMB. Besides, his recent attitude and remarks are disappointing and he is not needed near any administrative office at this time.

What is the corruption precedence of-

- Tambuwal
- Tinubu
- Amaechi
- Fashola
- Buhari

Are these pillars of APC not utterly corrupt individuals despite their PRETENCE
Re: Breaking: PDP Endorses Saraki As SP And Dogara As Speaker - Channelstv by free2ryhme: 6:18am On Jun 09, 2015
wallex1983:
Now scrolling as Breaking news..........

Expectedly, PDP won't follow the bidding of APC as a party even if APC iڪ presenting the better candidate.

Details soon......

Re: Breaking: PDP Endorses Saraki As SP And Dogara As Speaker - Channelstv by agabaI23(m): 6:23am On Jun 09, 2015
anonimi:

- Tambuwal
- Tinubu
- Amaechi
- Fashola
- Buhari

The way this people talk is funny. Even the devil laughs at their hipocrisy. If APC had backed Saraki, you won't hear this bashing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: PDP Endorses Saraki As SP And Dogara As Speaker - Channelstv by 99100(m): 6:32am On Jun 09, 2015
Cracks in APC camp.
Re: Breaking: PDP Endorses Saraki As SP And Dogara As Speaker - Channelstv by Nobody: 6:33am On Jun 09, 2015
omenka:
Saraki is not going to be the Senate president. PDP is simply trying to play Fast one on Saraki, his supporters and APC, sneak from behind and snatch the leadership of the Senate.

They probably must have held some meeting where they agreed, barring a resolution of the crises in APC, they should unanimously vote for Senator Mark. They have only announced they would support Saraki in order to keep his supporters loyal to him assuring them of victory but the real intent of their declaration is to split APC votes. When this happens and all PDP Senators vote Mark, they are likely to emerge winners by a simple majority.

Let us hope the Saraki camp could see through this ages old scheme and do what is right for their own good and for the good of the party. And I also hope the news making the rounds of him calling the VP a "mere commissioner" is untrue.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: PDP Endorses Saraki As SP And Dogara As Speaker - Channelstv by dunkem21(m): 6:38am On Jun 09, 2015
anonimi:

- Tambuwal
- Tinubu
- Amaechi
- Fashola
- Buhari

Sometimes, you need to look the other way when these N40k/week post flies in.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: PDP Endorses Saraki As SP And Dogara As Speaker - Channelstv by Aegon(m): 6:57am On Jun 09, 2015
APC is jittery I guess. Otherwise why will they be calling meeting after meeting in order to woo senator Saraki? If they could win the election straight why not ignore Saraki and his PDP alliance? Why conduct primaries if the house wasn't divided? The elections today is tottaly in Sarakis and Dogaras favour that's why they can call the bluff of the APC leadership and nothing will happen. Commissioner Osinbajo. LOL
Re: Breaking: PDP Endorses Saraki As SP And Dogara As Speaker - Channelstv by eightsin(m): 7:36am On Jun 09, 2015
Politricks so interesting.. will b watching this live on my TV today
Re: Breaking: PDP Endorses Saraki As SP And Dogara As Speaker - Channelstv by ganja06(m): 1:35am On Jun 22, 2015
efilefun:
So you prefer Nigeria collapsing cuz you want to prove a point... Sometimes I wonder how some people think
Who cares about Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Endorses David Mark To Spite APC / Tinubu Denies Rift With Buhari / Yoruba Hypocrisy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.