Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,116 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Yoruba Hypocrisy. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Hypocrisy. (2216 Views)

Chi Onwurah's Rejection Of Nigerian Citizenry And Yoruba Hypocrisy / The Hypocrisy Of The Igbo Tribe / Senseless Killings and Maimings- The Hypocrisy Of The South (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Hypocrisy. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 28, 2015
Someone wrote dis n its so true, I decided to share it.

Rayhut : HYPOCRISY is when YORUBA people claim some part of Kwara, Kogi, Lagos as Yoruba land when Igbos claim the Igbo speaking areas of some part of Delta, Rivers and Edo as part of Igbo land, YORUBA'S will start shouting land grabbing, oil thief, is this not hypocrisy at highest level, if Igbo go with only 5 Igbo state and leave the rest of the Igbo land, then Yoruba should leave Lagos, Kwara, Kogi and parts of Ondo ilaje axis alone.

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hypocrisy. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 28, 2015
I can quite discern that your discombobulated brain wasn't subjected to thorough scrutiny at the asylum you were administered treatment before being discharged. . . Useless moth.

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hypocrisy. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 28, 2015
chuna1985:

Rayhut :
HYPOCRISY is when YORUBA people claim some part
of Kwara, Kogi, Lagos as Yoruba land when Igbos
claim the Igbo speaking areas of some part of Delta,
Rivers and Edo as part of Igbo land, YORUBA'S will
start shouting land grabbing, oil thief, is this not
hypocrisy at highest level, if Igbo go with only 5 Igbo
state and leave the rest of the Igbo land, then Yoruba
should leave Lagos, Kwara, Kogi and parts of Ondo
ilaje axis alone.

Are ilaje people frm Ondo-state saying they are not yoruba? is Ilaje not a yoruba word? has anyone from Ondo-state ever mentioned he/she is not yoruba? The Okun people of kogi-states are more yoruba than d yorubas and they have protested severally to join the south west. Kwara-state alone has over 20 recognized kings(Obas) in towns and cities with the name of the town named in yoruba dialets.( they are aspiring to join the Southwest too) it takes the biggest fool on earth not to know lagos-state is yorubaland some doesn't even know it comprises towns and cities, my brothers/sisters frm d east do always think lagos is just a single town. If lagos is not a yoruba-state why not join it with south-south or south-east or Northerners fools.

The igbos are indeed a specifically a very foolish tribe

12 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hypocrisy. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 28, 2015
chuna1985:

Rayhut :
ilaje axis alone.

Shut da fuvk up igbo people in Edo, Delta and Rivers are migrant. They evaded their land like they did to the south west. has that made it igbo land? Anambra sudnt be totally igboland cause of d Igala people but it was given to you and u r still complaining. u r a greedy igbo fool

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hypocrisy. by omoelesa(m): 12:32pm On Oct 28, 2015
chuna1985:

Rayhut :
ilaje axis alone.
Those yorubas in the afore mentioned states, rarery denied their yorubanes, unlike ikweres and others that has always denied being ibos.

10 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hypocrisy. by ragiluhivo(m): 12:34pm On Oct 28, 2015
Drchristian:

[s]Shut da fuvk up igbo people in Edo, Delta and Rivers are migrant. They evaded their land like they did to the south west. has that made it igbo land? Anambra sudnt be totally igboland cause of d Igala people but it was given to you and u r still complaining. u r a greedy igbo fool[/s]

Thunder destroy that hand that was used to write this rubbish
Re: Yoruba Hypocrisy. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 28, 2015
omoelesa:
Does yorubas in the afore mentioned states, rarery denied their yorubanes, unlike ikweres and others that has always denied being ibos.

please stop fleeing from the bone of contention being discussed here.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hypocrisy. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 28, 2015
ragiluhivo:

Tunder destroy my hand that i used to write this rubbish
na thunder go break ur head into million pieces. you nasty igbo fool, i guess u r this flat head below

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hypocrisy. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 28, 2015
Drchristian:

Shut da fuvk up igbo people in Edo, Delta and Rivers are migrant. They evaded their land like they did to the south west. has that made it igbo land? Anambra sudnt be totally igboland cause of d Igala people but it was given to you and u r still complaining. u r a greedy igbo fool

so are u saying the Yoruba people in Lagos, kwara n logo state are migrants too

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hypocrisy. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 28, 2015
Drchristian:

Are ilaje people frm Ondo-state saying they are not yoruba? is Ilaje not a yoruba word? has anyone from Ondo-state ever mentioned he/she is not yoruba? The Okun people of kogi-states are more yoruba than d yorubas and they have protested severally to join the south west. Kwara-state alone has over 20 recognized kings(Obas) in towns and cities with the name of the town named in yoruba dialets.( they are aspiring to join the Southwest too) it takes the biggest fool on earth not to know lagos-state is yorubaland some doesn't even know it comprises towns and cities, my brothers/sisters frm d east do always think lagos is just a single town. If lagos is not a yoruba-state why not join it with south-south or south-east or Northerners fools.

The igbos are indeed a specifically a very foolish tribe

Stay on topic. why us Yoruba trying to grab kogi land

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hypocrisy. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 28, 2015
chuna1985:

Stop mentioning Lagos is specifically yorubas other tribes r migrant but 4 kwara, there are yoruba parts that are natives

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hypocrisy. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 28, 2015
. . . And _retards abound.
Re: Yoruba Hypocrisy. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
chuna1985:

you cannot even spell Lagos State correctly. remain in ur village bush in d east

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hypocrisy. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 28, 2015
omoelesa:
Those yorubas in the afore mentioned states, rarery denied their yorubanes, unlike ikweres and others that has always denied being ibos.

They still deny. please stop grabbing their land.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hypocrisy. by Flyoruboy(m): 12:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
chuna1985:

Listen to what Jesus, Lawrence Fishburn, and Obama have to say to you ewu chuna cheesy

Re: Yoruba Hypocrisy. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
Drchristian:

you cannot even spell Lagos State correctly. remain in ur village bush in d east

quit dodging the topic by discussing spelling of Lagos .. Stop land grabbing another man's land in his state.

I even wonder whether there's crude oil in kwara n kogi state.

DR bushy village r more educated than s waste...funny...thank God for development.
Re: Yoruba Hypocrisy. by Flyoruboy(m): 12:50pm On Oct 28, 2015
Drchristian:

The guy is actually an apprentice in an electronics shop at Onitsha. You know how boring it can get when business is slow with no customers, so he spends that time browsing Nairaland on his china phone and acting a fool. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hypocrisy. by omoelesa(m): 12:51pm On Oct 28, 2015
chuna1985:

What is the bone of contention?How many times have u met a yoruba man from kwara,kogi saying he is not a yoruba person.Those yorubas in afore mentione states are even angry for lumping them up into northern state.These people are eager to be to be reunited with their counterpat in SW.

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hypocrisy. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 28, 2015
Flyoruboy:

Listen to what Jesus, Lawrence Fishburn, and Obama have to say to you ewu chuna cheesy

Yorubas de speak igbos.
Re: Yoruba Hypocrisy. by Flyoruboy(m): 12:54pm On Oct 28, 2015
omoelesa:
What is the bone of contention?How many times have u met a yoruba man from kwara,kogi saying he is not a yoruba person.Those yorubas in afore mentione states are even angry for lumping them up into northern state.These people are eager to be to be reunited with their counterpat in SW.

Are you minding the fool? South West Yorubas don't even have to 'fight' or 'claim' those folks he's alluding to in Kwara and Kogi, rather they are the ones yearning to be reunited with their kith and kin in the SW. Unlike his yee.bo kinsmen who are the ones trying to forcefully claim their 'lost' brothers. cheesy I tell you, they are hopeless. Hehehehe.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hypocrisy. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 28, 2015
omoelesa:

All the people u grab their land r not interested.
Re: Yoruba Hypocrisy. by leke12(m): 1:01pm On Oct 28, 2015
@ Op o ko gbon rara ooo, which is first yoruba empire or state creations? Yoruba empire extended up to all the aforementioned places, states are just created not based on pre exist empire but mostly created by drunk military regimes. Our empire has existed even before the roman calender

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hypocrisy. by bellerin1998(m): 1:02pm On Oct 28, 2015
@senseless op, am from kwara south and we are predominantly yoruba, even ilorin and other parts of kwara central are 100% yoruba.
Our leaders have been planning how the federal government will join us with osun and ekiti respectively or create another state for us. Yorubas in kwara and kogi will never deny there origin. Go and get a job stop being foolish @ op.

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hypocrisy. by omoelesa(m): 1:09pm On Oct 28, 2015
chuna1985:

All the people u grab their land r not interested.
Lol,i know your strategy, u probaly opened this thread, to console yourselve all because of the bashing u have being receiving from those people u have planed to include into your fake biafraudland.Two things i have notice about u ibos are, u people are never strategic thinkers,and u are too naive when it come to politics.
Re: Yoruba Hypocrisy. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 28, 2015
Drchristian:

With this kind of language I see why you are still single at 40....Probably Italy didnt pay you well, Dont vent your anger on Igbos ok

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hypocrisy. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 28, 2015
Drchristian:

Stop mentioning Lagos is specifically yorubas other tribes r migrant but 4 kwara, there are yoruba parts that are natives

So because of Useless political "Boundary adjustment" and state creation those ppl have suddenly become migrants.... So when was Delta state and anmabra created or even Bendel state and anambra state created that makes the Igbos in delta, Rivers and Edo migrants.... you are soooooo senseless and uneducated, illiterate like you should avoid political social media.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hypocrisy. by patrick89(m): 1:29pm On Oct 28, 2015
Drchristian:

Lagos is a no man's land deal with it or you die! Kwara belongs to the fulani! #fact go and claim kogi naa useless hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hypocrisy. by cjrane: 1:30pm On Oct 28, 2015
chuna1985:

Rayhut :
ilaje axis alone.

Deceit is the by-word for 'Yoruba'.

Take them seriously at your own peril. A true Yoruba person will look you in the eye on a bright sunny day and tell you he thinks its dark and midnight now. At the same time will shout at someone owing him money to pay up since he promised to pay at day break and it is already bright and sunny now.

Yoruba is only concerned with whatever benefits him. They are not interested in the truth whatsoever.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Hypocrisy. by patrick89(m): 1:32pm On Oct 28, 2015
Drchristian:

na thunder go break ur head into million pieces. you nasty igbo fool, i guess u r this flat head below
yoruba are ugly even in spirit!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Hypocrisy. by ragiluhivo(m): 1:44pm On Oct 28, 2015
Drchristian:

I bet your c.unt sells like fa.g asss you whinney little t.wat
Re: Yoruba Hypocrisy. by glassjar1: 1:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
YORUBAS and SOME HAUSA'S , are united on NAIRALAND AND FACE BOOK . THEY INBOX THEMSELVES FOR "LIKES" and followers .

they floats threads and comments and they inbox each other for ideas on how to reply BIAFRA MOVEMENT'S

go figure it out .

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Hypocrisy. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 28, 2015
omoelesa:
Lol,i know your strategy, u probaly opened this thread, to console yourselve all because of the bashing u have being receiving from those people u have planed to include into your fake biafraudland.Two things i have notice about u ibos are, u people are never strategic thinkers,and u are too naive when it come to politics.

I also know ur own strategy, to grab other people's land n claim that they are Yoruba people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

No More Dilly Dally Yoruba Show Your Vote For Biafra / South west Power Statistics For Regional Progress / FG Recruits Locals As Civilian JTF, Ex-militants As Partner In Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.