Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

CNN Interview Of Mayor Of Port Elizabeth Over FIFA Scandal Vs Sahara Reporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CNN Interview Of Mayor Of Port Elizabeth Over FIFA Scandal Vs Sahara Reporters (807 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Full Transcript Of President Buhari's Latest CNN Interview / CNN Interview: It’s Harsh To Judge Me By My 1984 Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CNN Interview Of Mayor Of Port Elizabeth Over FIFA Scandal Vs Sahara Reporters by gwmlogistic: 7:25am On Jun 09, 2015
I just watched the way CNN journalist hounded the mayor of Elizabeth in south Africa until he literally ran away. Alot of people would not come out to say a thing about this and would even praise the journalist for wanting to get answers at all cost. But would turn around to criticize Sahara reporters for their hounding of President Mugabe. Let me disabuse your mind. The difference between a great journalist and good journalist is the extent the latter would go to get information.
Re: CNN Interview Of Mayor Of Port Elizabeth Over FIFA Scandal Vs Sahara Reporters by quadness(m): 7:28am On Jun 09, 2015
undecided
Re: CNN Interview Of Mayor Of Port Elizabeth Over FIFA Scandal Vs Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 09, 2015
Link pls
Re: CNN Interview Of Mayor Of Port Elizabeth Over FIFA Scandal Vs Sahara Reporters by campusconnectng: 8:02am On Jun 09, 2015
Journalists should emulate this kind of boldness. Kudos
Re: CNN Interview Of Mayor Of Port Elizabeth Over FIFA Scandal Vs Sahara Reporters by gwmlogistic: 8:06am On Jun 09, 2015
soe:
Link pls
I watched on tv, you also can, comes up in the next 15mins. CNN newsroom
Re: CNN Interview Of Mayor Of Port Elizabeth Over FIFA Scandal Vs Sahara Reporters by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:12am On Jun 09, 2015
saTANoids have problem with reasoning.
Re: CNN Interview Of Mayor Of Port Elizabeth Over FIFA Scandal Vs Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 09, 2015
gwmlogistic:

I watched on tv, you also can, comes up in the next 15mins. CNN newsroom
funny. So i am meant to go and get a satellite dish cos of this
Re: CNN Interview Of Mayor Of Port Elizabeth Over FIFA Scandal Vs Sahara Reporters by gwmlogistic: 9:16pm On Jun 09, 2015
soe:
funny. So i am meant to go and get a satellite dish cos of this
are you that broke. You need help

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Video: Nigerian Policemen Beat Up Driver For Refusing To Stop / Alledged Resignation: National Security Adviser And President Buhari. / Dele Momodu Attack Buhari Daily For Snubbing Him As A Ministerial Nominee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.