Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

For My Naijamericans....what Exactly Has Obama Done In 7 Years?!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For My Naijamericans....what Exactly Has Obama Done In 7 Years?!!! (834 Views)

What Exactly Has Buhari Achieved One Year After / Remi Tinubu Finally Speaks At The 8th Senate, But What Exactly Did She Say? / Why Has Obama Not Congratulated Our New President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For My Naijamericans....what Exactly Has Obama Done In 7 Years?!!! by easyelliot(m): 8:06am On Jun 09, 2015
I stood in dc in the cold when Obama was being sworn in. It was epic. See ppl white, black etc. He gave hope for change that the country desperately needed and a new direction for us.

I hate to say it, but I miss George W.Bush. He wasn't that bright nor diplomatic..but the guy didn't mess around. Ask Sadam?
ISIS will soon become a UN approved nation. Bush would have levelled the whole area where ISIS is hiding in plain sight. Obama is still talking; he has reduced America to a puppy nobody fears.

Maybe its me but What exactly has Obama done in 7 yrs
Killed Bin Laden? Ok we dash him that.

But what else?
Re: For My Naijamericans....what Exactly Has Obama Done In 7 Years?!!! by cold(m): 8:21am On Jun 09, 2015
easyelliot:
I stood in dc in the cold when Obama was being sworn in. It was epic. See ppl white, black etc. He gave hope for change that the country desperately needed and a new direction for us.

I hate to say it, but I miss George W.Bush. He wasn't that bright nor diplomatic..but the guy didn't mess around. Ask Sadam?
ISIS will soon become a UN approved nation. Bush would have levelled the whole area where ISIS is hiding in plain sight. Obama is still talking; he has reduced America to a puppy nobody fears.

But what else?
Brought the economy back from the brink. After the depression of 2008 on George Bush's watch.

Revived the auto industry following the near collapse of several automobile industries in 2008.

Reduced unemployment from 9 percentage points on George Bush's watch to 5 percentage points. The lowest in over a decade.

Allowed more people to receive medicare through the now popular Obamacare.

Didn't start any wars,at least not yet.

The Dow Jones average is at the highest it has ever been since 2008.

Killed Osama Bin Laden.

Will give you more as soon as i remember.
Re: For My Naijamericans....what Exactly Has Obama Done In 7 Years?!!! by sebali: 10:13am On Jun 09, 2015
Obama is an over hyped talkative
Re: For My Naijamericans....what Exactly Has Obama Done In 7 Years?!!! by mikolo80: 10:31am On Jun 09, 2015
cold:

Brought the economy back from the brink. After the depression of 2008 on George Bush's watch.

no expert but methinks economic cycle would have taken care of this

Revived the auto industry following the near collapse of several automobile industries in 2008.

methinks he propping up inefficient non competitive over extende ego stoking industry

Reduced unemployment from 9 percentage points on George Bush's watch to 5 percentage points. The lowest in over a decade.

same for eco cycle above

Allowed more people to receive medicare through the now popular Obamacare.

encouraging waste and inefficiency compared to europe and Canada

Didn't start any wars,at least not yet.

there's a time for peace and a time to bring the rain
it was about that time during arab spring

The Dow Jones average is at the highest it has ever been since 2008.

calm before the storm
which I am about to brave soonest

Killed Osama Bin Laden.

so?at least no isis when oSama reigned

Will give you more as soon as i remember.
Re: For My Naijamericans....what Exactly Has Obama Done In 7 Years?!!! by mikolo80: 10:32am On Jun 09, 2015
sebali:
Obama is an over hyped talkative
If it is talking he is on point
politicking however is not his forte
Re: For My Naijamericans....what Exactly Has Obama Done In 7 Years?!!! by helovesme(f): 10:36am On Jun 09, 2015
easyelliot:

Gbam !

My only grouse with Obama is his foreign policy. See Iraq today - all the money spent on the war during the Bush era, the lives lost have all come to nothing as ISIS has almost taken total control of the country.

Then Syria and Libya *sighs* thats another matter entirely !
Re: For My Naijamericans....what Exactly Has Obama Done In 7 Years?!!! by cold(m): 10:51am On Jun 09, 2015
This is exactly the issue with the anti-Obama school. They'll never see any good even if it had a pair of eyes and staring them in the face. People just want Obama to send ground troops anywhere a crisis erupts thus, inciting the locals even more and creating more propaganda tools for IS and other fringe extremist groups.Too many naive folks trying hard to sound intelligent.
The dangers of watching too much Faux news
Re: For My Naijamericans....what Exactly Has Obama Done In 7 Years?!!! by tartar9(m): 12:24pm On Jun 09, 2015
easyelliot:

But what else?

(1) (Reply)

It Seems All Non-muslims Are Taking 'deputy' Positions? / How formal Abia state gov. T.A Orji's son Lost Out As Azubuike Emerges Speaker / Saraki's Dual Nationality Explained In Numbered Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.