Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

"Buhari Is Not The Leader Of The APC, We Have Many Leaders - Lai Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Is Not The Leader Of The APC, We Have Many Leaders - Lai Mohammed (36481 Views)

Buhari In Support Of Osinbajo’s Meetings With South-East, Leaders- Lai Mohammed / The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer / APC: We Will Soon Release Shocking Revelations About Jonathan’s Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Is Not The Leader Of The APC, We Have Many Leaders - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 09, 2015
sammyj:
Well said which implies that they are not going the PDP way of destruction of one man being too powerful in a party !!! cool

But one man in apc has taken it upon himself to install everyone and everything from state to federal yet u play blind to all this abi!

Nigeria can only move forward when citizens start standing up for what is just and true.

Pdp and apc= 2 sides of the same coin.

Stop deluding urself.
Re: "Buhari Is Not The Leader Of The APC, We Have Many Leaders - Lai Mohammed by sammyj: 12:26pm On Jun 09, 2015
.......................................................... shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
byrron:

But one man in apc has taken it upon himself to install everyone and everything from state to federal yet u play blind to all this abi!

Nigeria can only move forward when citizens start standing up for what is just and true.

Pdp and apc= 2 sides of the same coin.

Stop deluding urself.
Re: "Buhari Is Not The Leader Of The APC, We Have Many Leaders - Lai Mohammed by Chienex24(m): 12:37pm On Jun 09, 2015
sammyj:
Well said which implies that they are not going the PDP way of destruction of one man being too powerful in a party !!! cool

Asiwaju is already too Powerful in the party! In fact the few years of APC existence has seen Tinubu more powerful than any PDP godfather since 1999!
Re: "Buhari Is Not The Leader Of The APC, We Have Many Leaders - Lai Mohammed by loomer: 12:38pm On Jun 09, 2015
Them neva start to rule, dem don dey fight each other.
Re: "Buhari Is Not The Leader Of The APC, We Have Many Leaders - Lai Mohammed by sammyj: 12:40pm On Jun 09, 2015
Ok bro your point is noted !!!! wink
Chienex24:

Asiwaju is already too Powerful in the party! In fact the few years of APC existence has seen Tinubu more powerful than any PDP godfather since 1999!
Re: "Buhari Is Not The Leader Of The APC, We Have Many Leaders - Lai Mohammed by Neplusultra(f): 12:41pm On Jun 09, 2015
Who cares! undecided
Re: "Buhari Is Not The Leader Of The APC, We Have Many Leaders - Lai Mohammed by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
Less than a month yet all dis APC drama and fight for supremacy... se bi them say them no want transformation oya na make dem dey enjoy the change they go

stalyf:

Source: http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/2015/06/09/president-buhari-is-not-the-leader-of-the-apc-we-have-many-lai-mohammed/#

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is Not The Leader Of The APC, We Have Many Leaders - Lai Mohammed by simdam500(m): 1:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
Ask buhari himself...
By the way, he sounds like he's teaching the pdp the way of ruling... the president shouldn't be the leader of his party just because he is the leader of the country
Re: "Buhari Is Not The Leader Of The APC, We Have Many Leaders - Lai Mohammed by biznus: 1:16pm On Jun 09, 2015
Re: "Buhari Is Not The Leader Of The APC, We Have Many Leaders - Lai Mohammed by Pamcrest(f): 1:17pm On Jun 09, 2015
Grave slip of tongue by Lai. I thought d Preisdent should normally be d leader of his party, as is done in other climes grin
But Lai is correct though.....he knows he who pays d piper is d Ojuyobo Jaguda himself. Lai doesn't want to lose his meal ticket ojare.
My humble two cents

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is Not The Leader Of The APC, We Have Many Leaders - Lai Mohammed by remirez07(m): 1:44pm On Jun 09, 2015

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is Not The Leader Of The APC, We Have Many Leaders - Lai Mohammed by Fellonigerians: 2:11pm On Jun 09, 2015
Too many cooks mess up the food...

Without one leader, a group will be divided...
Re: "Buhari Is Not The Leader Of The APC, We Have Many Leaders - Lai Mohammed by Ayietim(m): 2:35pm On Jun 09, 2015
For those who believe in a better tomorrow, a better tomorrow belongs to them,
helping others reach their goals should be their goal,
it's a worthy course that has so much gain,
for all willing to a take a hold, of the rope and claw their way out of the hole,
of frustration and poverty,
and walk to where they can realize their ambition and be happy.
What's the secret of an unending happiness?
Is it achieving set goals?
This is impossible because as old ones are met, new ones are set,
and as a new day breaks, new goals are set,
and the heart becomes unhappy yet again,
as it uneasily waits and anticipates an outcome that will make it glow,
but pause, wait and take note,
a life which thrives on excitement will always want more.
http://ayietim.
Re: "Buhari Is Not The Leader Of The APC, We Have Many Leaders - Lai Mohammed by alabiyemmy(m): 3:12pm On Jun 09, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
I swear I feel indifferent about this statement. I don't know what to say other than 'it is well even in the well where there is no water'. cheesy sadgrin embarassed angry

Buhahahaha. U go kill person o.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Is Not The Leader Of The APC, We Have Many Leaders - Lai Mohammed by Olaone1: 4:27pm On Jun 09, 2015
PassingShot:
Better for us self. Let him be the leader of Nigeria.

I hope Lai muhammed, John Oyegun and Bola Tinubu will not self destruct.
cool cool cool
Exactly
Re: "Buhari Is Not The Leader Of The APC, We Have Many Leaders - Lai Mohammed by Bollinger(m): 4:49pm On Jun 09, 2015
In any institution you can only have one leader in order to have direction. That moro.n had better identify who that leader is, less there be chaos
Re: "Buhari Is Not The Leader Of The APC, We Have Many Leaders - Lai Mohammed by kinibigdeal(m): 5:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
chesterlee:
Lai Mohammed needs a crash course from Oliseh Metuh on how to be a ruling party's spokesperson

You need a bottle of origin
Re: "Buhari Is Not The Leader Of The APC, We Have Many Leaders - Lai Mohammed by Oiselenjakhian(m): 5:32pm On Jun 09, 2015
Hello Everyone. My company Dreamquest Multimedia has just released a commemorative game on the recent victory by the APC.

You can download it for free on the Google Play store here -> https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Dreamquest+Multimedia&hl=en

Please contact me if you need web development, interactive media and game development services. My number is +2349032291323.
Re: "Buhari Is Not The Leader Of The APC, We Have Many Leaders - Lai Mohammed by johnie: 5:36pm On Jun 09, 2015
Oiselenjakhian:
Hello Everyone. My company Dreamquest Multimedia has just released a commemorative game on the recent victory by the APC.

You can download it for free on the Google Play store here -> https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Dreamquest+Multimedia&hl=en

Please contact me if you need web development, interactive media and game development services. My number is +2349032291323.
Which victory?

The presidential one or the legislative one?
Re: "Buhari Is Not The Leader Of The APC, We Have Many Leaders - Lai Mohammed by opribo(m): 6:18pm On Jun 09, 2015
Tinubu have no say in this party called APC he better get that message clear and retire to his village. He has been used and dumped. Thank you. He might be a master in Yoruba politics but not in the national politics. He should learn from the masters.
Re: "Buhari Is Not The Leader Of The APC, We Have Many Leaders - Lai Mohammed by badesco(m): 7:17pm On Jun 09, 2015
Act 1, Scene 1. we aint seen nothing yet. strange fellas on same bed..
Re: "Buhari Is Not The Leader Of The APC, We Have Many Leaders - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
Graccccccccy:
Woreva.. He's sha d president.

Abi.... love your personal text
Re: "Buhari Is Not The Leader Of The APC, We Have Many Leaders - Lai Mohammed by Graccccccccy(f): 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2015
Freemanan:

Abi.... love your personal text
thank ya
Re: "Buhari Is Not The Leader Of The APC, We Have Many Leaders - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 09, 2015
Graccccccccy:
thank ya

Ye are welcome... Good evening

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara / How Buhari Administration Should Treat APC Defectors – Shehu Sani / Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.