Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Saraki Denies Snubbing Truce Meeting Called By Vice President Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Denies Snubbing Truce Meeting Called By Vice President Osinbajo (37949 Views)

Saraki Denies Joining PDP, Says Report Is Junk Journalism(photo) / APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch / Saraki Denies Collecting Money From Diezani For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Denies Snubbing Truce Meeting Called By Vice President Osinbajo by YourAncestor: 10:01am On Jun 09, 2015
I need to say this quickly.
Naturally, the craving for bad new in Nigeria is unprecedented. It makes people happy. That explains why the social media went agog when news broke out that a popular blogger's website had been taken down. That bad news signals someone's downfall, and calls for 'widespread celebration'. Bad news are always anticipated, albeit, subconsciously and inadvertently.
That again explains why it's easy to believe a false,negative rumour about another person, even the subject of the rumour is within our reach and the means of independent verification is available to us. Apart from mental laziness that is so pervasive, people fear that verifying the bad news may disapprove or dispel the negativity which give them so much joy. So believing false rumours about people, hateful propaganda and bad news without interrogating them, and ask basic questions about the "what, how, when, and why's" form part of the strategy for sustaining the "feel good" effects of bad news. Mindsets like this explain why wickedness and xenophobia thrive in Africa.
Re: Saraki Denies Snubbing Truce Meeting Called By Vice President Osinbajo by superstar1(m): 10:03am On Jun 09, 2015
I think it is time for EFCC to re-visit Kwara State.
Re: Saraki Denies Snubbing Truce Meeting Called By Vice President Osinbajo by dammytosh: 10:07am On Jun 09, 2015
nerodenero:
Story for the gods by Senator Bukola Saraki a.k.a I cannot be summoned by a mere Commissioner. This statement is now competing with Stealing is not corruption. grin

I guess this statement will go down as one of the most controversial statement made by a polithiefcian in 2015.

Tanoids are always looking for Hero.

The first statement was quoted from the clueless one on national TV. The other was quoted by only the 'person' who heard him say that. He denied it so be it.

On all PDP migrants running back to get relevant. They should go and relax.
Re: Saraki Denies Snubbing Truce Meeting Called By Vice President Osinbajo by wyman3: 10:13am On Jun 09, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[size=13pt]The illuminati have started again...saraki is the only person ready to thwart the illuminati ambition of some people in this country.

may god have mercy on our souls for supporting

men that have decided to side with lucifer on armagadon.

men that are planing to throw jehovah into the bottomless pit that he made for his beloved children who are disobident.

Men that are plotting with lucifer to defeat the angelic hosts lead by angel micheal so as to lock up jehova and quench quench hell.[/size]
I know you are trying to blasphame against God almighty.

But note one important thing.

**God can not be mocked.

**the end shall justify the beginnig.

**at the last day,we shall know who is God btwn lucifer you cherish and jehovah

#PEACE
Re: Saraki Denies Snubbing Truce Meeting Called By Vice President Osinbajo by anilove84(f): 10:14am On Jun 09, 2015
Politicians and lie anyway na them sabi

1 Like

Re: Saraki Denies Snubbing Truce Meeting Called By Vice President Osinbajo by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:14am On Jun 09, 2015
Slymonster:
very over ambitious man
Very very.
Re: Saraki Denies Snubbing Truce Meeting Called By Vice President Osinbajo by hunri(m): 10:17am On Jun 09, 2015
Elxandre:
That was how Oba Akiolu denied saying igbos would die in the lagoon till audio evidence came out.

Gullible people please kindly swallow this denial of his speech!
Shut up and sit down... who were the RED CAP Igbo Chiefs? and why were they laughing? Yeye dey smell...
Re: Saraki Denies Snubbing Truce Meeting Called By Vice President Osinbajo by daveteb(m): 10:30am On Jun 09, 2015
Puff... Sakari must have smoked "Tuesday wet weed"
Re: Saraki Denies Snubbing Truce Meeting Called By Vice President Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 09, 2015
Kinkale:

guy whats your brand? I've not seen a weed with this much power
Dats Morrocan weed
Re: Saraki Denies Snubbing Truce Meeting Called By Vice President Osinbajo by Winning123: 10:49am On Jun 09, 2015
tunnamania11:
Really?

He would pay for his actions in the future
Re: Saraki Denies Snubbing Truce Meeting Called By Vice President Osinbajo by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 09, 2015
This is not a categorical denial!

1 Like

Re: Saraki Denies Snubbing Truce Meeting Called By Vice President Osinbajo by Dee60: 10:56am On Jun 09, 2015
[size=20pt]The office of the VP has never been so insulted!

So arrogant! Typical northern aristocrat who would always look down on everyone else except fellow aristocrats.

Very bad beginning for APC.

Saraki as Senate President is a continuation of PDP impunity. That is it![/size]
Re: Saraki Denies Snubbing Truce Meeting Called By Vice President Osinbajo by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 09, 2015
Winning123:

He would pay for his actions in the future
He just won

1 Like

Re: Saraki Denies Snubbing Truce Meeting Called By Vice President Osinbajo by babestella: 11:18am On Jun 09, 2015
That was a blackmail card played out by the leadership of APC to discredit Saraki and eventually make him lose the goodwill he currently enjoys from his supporters. What a shame. APC is a big fraud, always thinking they can use the media to blackmail and ridicule others.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Denies Snubbing Truce Meeting Called By Vice President Osinbajo by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 09, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[size=13pt]The illuminati have started again...saraki is the only person ready to thwart the illuminati ambition of some people in this country.

men that are planing to throw jehovah into the bottomless pit that he made for his beloved children who are disobident.

Men that are plotting with lucifer to defeat the angelic hosts lead by angel micheal so as to lock up jehova and quench quench hell.[/size]
prophet of doom evrywhere, nah wa o
Re: Saraki Denies Snubbing Truce Meeting Called By Vice President Osinbajo by Pamelayoung: 11:32am On Jun 09, 2015
Saraki so full of himself.
Re: Saraki Denies Snubbing Truce Meeting Called By Vice President Osinbajo by backtosender: 11:39am On Jun 09, 2015
vice president got no power osibanjo should realized it long time ago cheesy

1 Like

Re: Saraki Denies Snubbing Truce Meeting Called By Vice President Osinbajo by Bigdreams(m): 11:40am On Jun 09, 2015
Ok.

Re: Saraki Denies Snubbing Truce Meeting Called By Vice President Osinbajo by MemphisDepay(m): 12:11pm On Jun 09, 2015
who else has this sneaky feeling saraki will somehow be Nigeria's President
Re: Saraki Denies Snubbing Truce Meeting Called By Vice President Osinbajo by ooshinibos: 12:15pm On Jun 09, 2015
one of these day we black people will realize how to live like human beings and treat ourselves likewise ..and earn the respect we deserve from the other Race ...
Re: Saraki Denies Snubbing Truce Meeting Called By Vice President Osinbajo by tessylove2(f): 12:37pm On Jun 09, 2015
Re: Saraki Denies Snubbing Truce Meeting Called By Vice President Osinbajo by Myself2(m): 12:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
kurt09:
Very timely. I know that lie reporter will always favour her pay master.

grin grin grin grin

Who is laughing now?/

I know Bukola Saraki well,one thing he is renowned for is his pride and rudeness,I know he called Osinbajo a mere commissioner; and that is where I disagree with him.Prof Osinbajo is now the VP of Nigeria and must be addressed appropriately (so Saraki could have declined to attend that meeting without the rucus of denigrating the person and office of the VP FGN)
Re: Saraki Denies Snubbing Truce Meeting Called By Vice President Osinbajo by Myself2(m): 1:04pm On Jun 09, 2015
Dee60:
The office of the VP has never been so insulted!

So arrogant! Typical northern aristocrat who would always look down on everyone else except fellow aristocrats.

Very bad beginning for APC.

Saraki as Senate President is a continuation of PDP impunity. That is it!

@RED HIGHLIGHTED

Saraki should be commended for not being intimidated by the antics of the lying bunch of thieves and hypocrites that characterize the APC leadership.

A BIG kudos to the PDP senators for making this happen,now the stage is set to checkmate any ulterior moves of the devilish APC leadership.
The icing on the cake will be when Dogara clinches the speakership of the house of reps over and above Gbajabiamila Tinubu

Ahhhhh this CHANGE is sooooo sweeeet

Sekem cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Saraki Denies Snubbing Truce Meeting Called By Vice President Osinbajo by PStacks(m): 1:12pm On Jun 09, 2015
Toh! Na any one wey them talk na hin we go hear..
Mere commissioner.. That is disparaging
Re: Saraki Denies Snubbing Truce Meeting Called By Vice President Osinbajo by toonzay(m): 1:13pm On Jun 09, 2015
holicalpha:
APC and Lies, they're inseparable.

- Valar Morghulis
easy on game of thrones bro
Re: Saraki Denies Snubbing Truce Meeting Called By Vice President Osinbajo by holicalpha(m): 3:02pm On Jun 09, 2015
toonzay:

easy on game of thrones bro
i can't bro cry cry cry
Re: Saraki Denies Snubbing Truce Meeting Called By Vice President Osinbajo by Smooyis(m): 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
holicalpha:
APC and Lies, they're inseparable.

- Valar Morghulis
Just like PDP and stealing is not corruption. lol

1 Like

Re: Saraki Denies Snubbing Truce Meeting Called By Vice President Osinbajo by tim1256(m): 3:40pm On Jun 09, 2015
Chinaimporter:

. Are we talking religion here? Go to your JW house to talk your arma-thrash
Re: Saraki Denies Snubbing Truce Meeting Called By Vice President Osinbajo by slinkman(m): 11:44pm On Jun 09, 2015
nerodenero:
Story for the gods by Senator Bukola Saraki a.k.a I cannot be summoned by a mere Commissioner. This statement is now competing with Stealing is not corruption. grin

I guess this statement will go down as one of the most controversial statement made by a polithiefcian in 2015.
how wrong you were.. lmao

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Andy Uba Stops At Uga, Takes Lunch With Pupils Of Girls High School Uga / Photos From Labour Party's Harmonization Town Hall Meeting Held In Kano State / Elumelu Exposes Multi-billion Naira Power Sector Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.