Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Breaking: Senator Bukola Saraki Elected As Senate President Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Senator Bukola Saraki Elected As Senate President Of Nigeria (458 Views)

Breaking: Senator George Sekibo Wins As PDP Thrashes APC / PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) / Saraki 'Elected' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Senator Bukola Saraki Elected As Senate President Of Nigeria by kunledegreat(m): 10:47am On Jun 09, 2015
Senator Bukola Saraki, representing Kwara Central Senatorial District, has been elected as the Senate President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, while Senator Ekwerenmadu has been elected for the post of the Deputy Senate president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Senate Election:i Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody In Action / N’assembly: Saraki Becomes Senate President, Dogara Speaker / I Won’t Defect To PDP – Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.