Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities (3004 Views)

The Stress Of Following Your Nigerian Mother To The Market(hilarious Pictures) / Photos Of The Girl With Half-body At Home With Her Family In Kano / Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities by sanitelag(m): 11:56am On Jun 09, 2015
1. When a girl say sorry even though she didn't do anything.
2. When a girl cries because she still loves or misses you.
3. When a girl still loves you no matter how you hurt her.
4. When a girl stops her arguments with her guy just to safe her relationship.
5. When a girl continously makes you feel special & tries to make you happy.
6. When a girl is upset but does not tell you as she thinks she is annoying you.
7. When a girl wants to leave you because of your rude behaviour but she is not able to do it.
8. Don't let her go you may never find a girl like her ever again!!![b]1. When a girl say sorry even though she didn't do anything.
6. When a girl is upset but does not tell you as she thinks she is annoying you.
7. When a girl wants to leave you because of your rude behaviour but she is not able to do it.
8. Don't let her go you may never find a girl like her ever again!!![/b]1. When a girl say sorry even though she didn't do anything.
8. Don't let her go you may never find a girl like her ever again!!!
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 09, 2015
grin

4 Likes

Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities by xynerise: 12:18pm On Jun 09, 2015
@op. Double post. Copy accurately.

Where are these classes of girls?
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities by angelTI(f): 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2015
Oshi ati iranu ni thread yi

7 Likes

Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 09, 2015
sanitelag:
Why should a girl say "sorry" when she didn't do anything?.
Heck!, I tag those kind of girls dull with inferiority complex.
Not my kind of girls.
sanitelag:
Well, not bad.
People's emotion differs.
sanitelag:
Are you kidding me?
Seriously? Sorry, there's probably something else she's enjoying in that relationship but pretending to be absorbing the hurts.
Trust me, if that thing dries, you'll find out that she will abandon you.
Err', those kind of girls eh. lipsrsealed
sanitelag:
Stvpid girl with inferiority complex.
To save gini? choi!
If she wasn't making sense in the argument, it's understandable but if she's spot on, then she's a FOOL for stopping the argument.
Relationship kor! undecided
sanitelag:
Not bad. smiley
sanitelag:
Uhmm! Really?
As in upset with the guy rude/nasty behaviour(s)? If YES, she's very silly for keeping mute.
Annoying kor!
sanitelag:
Seriously? She is a dormant girl except if she's planning to change the guy, anyway.
If NOT, then she doesn't deserve to be called a HUMAN.
sanitelag:
God forbid bad thing.
This kind of girl is leaving my life because I won't wanna date a girl that tolerates any SH1T from a guy just to keep him.
I'm not advicing ladies to be rude and disrepectful to their boyfriends/spouses but atleast, don't keep mute and act like a fool because you don't want to hurt his feelings.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities by kukuruku156(f): 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
angelTI:
Oshi ati iranu ni thread yi

grin cheesy cheesy

pwerrymansion:
The caption is never let an "ode" girl go...literally do guys really wanna date dumb girls? What then spices the relationship? Even slaves would not want to be trapped in such situation. Those qualities aforelisted are for Zombies undecided!
grin cheesy

@ OP I have serious issues with number 4 ,6 and 7.
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities by pwerrymansion(f): 12:53pm On Jun 09, 2015
The caption is never let an "ode" girl go...literally do guys really wanna date dumb girls? What then spices the relationship? Even slaves would not want to be trapped insuch situation. Those qualities aforelisted are for Zombies undecided!

7 Likes

Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities by SAMBARRY: 3:19pm On Jun 09, 2015
Lol even the Op knows he typed bull sht grin
FrancisTony:

Not my kind of girls.

Well, not bad.

Are you kidding me?
Seriously? Sorry, there's probably something else she's enjoying in that relationship but pretending to be absorbing the hurts.

To save gini? choi!
If she wasn't making sense in the argument, it's understandable but if she's spot on, then she's a FOOL for stopping the argument.

Not bad. smiley

Uhmm! Really?
As in upset with the guy rude/nasty behaviour(s)? If YES, she's very silly for keeping mute.
Annoying kor!

Seriously? She is a dormant girl except if she's planning to change the guy, anyway.

God forbid bad thing.
This kind of girl is leaving my life because I won't wanna date a girl that tolerates any SH1T from a guy just to keep him.
I'm not advicing ladies to be rude and disrepectful to their boyfriends/spouses but atleast, don't keep mute and act like a fool because you don't want to hurt his feelings.

6 Likes

Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities by Akuneshiobike(m): 3:37pm On Jun 09, 2015
pwerrymansion:
The caption is never let an "ode" girl go...literally do guys really wanna date dumb girls? What then spices the relationship? Even slaves would not want to be trapped insuch situation. Those qualities aforelisted are for Zombies undecided!
Thats why some of you 21st century ladies are not really finding it fair with we guys. cos of you ladies disloyalty. Whats the big deal possessing the aforelisted qualities.
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities by Svelteb(f): 3:49pm On Jun 09, 2015
Gbam.....a lady wt dos kinda traits has one disease called inferiority complex as rightly said here, one which is a twinnie to insecurity if No1 happens once in a whlie its still cool but whn it bcomes frequent dat is whn i have a prob wt it even no 4 happens for peace to reign especially whn d argument is spiraling out of control, no3, 6 & 7? hell no...
FrancisTony:

Not my kind of girls.

6 Likes

Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities by Ngokafor(f): 3:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
FrancisTony:

Not my kind of girls.

Well, not bad.

Are you kidding me?

To save gini? choi!

Not bad. smiley

Uhmm! Really?
Annoying kor!

God forbid bad thing.

....Oops!!...eggs on op's face cheesy grin cheesy..

5 Likes

Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities by pwerrymansion(f): 4:22pm On Jun 09, 2015
Akuneshiobike:
Thats why some of you 21st century ladies are not really finding it fair with we guys. cos of you ladies disloyalty. Whats the big deal possessing the aforelisted qualities.
. The big deal is that the OP or whoecver wrote that bullcrap wants a mannequin as a partner. And what are you 21st century guys willing to offer? You looking for a lady to boss around and break nd immediately latch on to the next "zombie" that the op described. Mr loyality undecided

5 Likes

Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 09, 2015
May girls that possess such qualities not come near my brothers IJN. Amin!

4 Likes

Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities by SAMBARRY: 6:26pm On Jun 09, 2015
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

No pheneese answereth all things grin

That's good enough grin
pwerrymansion:
. The big deal is that the OP or whoecver wrote that bullcrap wants a mannequin as a partner. And what are you 21st century guys willing to offer? You looking for a lady to boss around and break nd immediately latch on to the next "zombie" that the op described. Mr loyality undecided

1 Like

Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities by SAMBARRY: 6:27pm On Jun 09, 2015
Phema:
I follow you say amen grin
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities by crackhaus: 6:46pm On Jun 09, 2015
sanitelag:
8. Don't let her go you may never find a girl like her ever again!!![b]1. When a girl say sorry even though she didn't do anything.
8. Don't let her go you may never find a girl like her ever again!!![/b]1. When a girl say sorry even though she didn't do anything.
5. When a girl continuously makes you feel special & tries to make you happy.
Replace every girl with guy, every her with him, and every she with he - I bet you these females here are going to be loving up on your post.

2 Likes

Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities by cococandy(f): 7:25pm On Jun 09, 2015
Phema:
out of my mouth.

Who wants doormats?

Funny thread sha.
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities by jnrbayano(m): 7:48pm On Jun 09, 2015
You woke up, typed this nonsense and presented it for the world to read?

The ignorant ones will quickly form opinion about men of this hemisphere but thankfully, they are in the minority.

3 Likes

Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities by bukatyne(f): 7:55pm On Jun 09, 2015
jnrbayano:
You woke up, typed this nonsense and presented it for the world to read?

The ignorant will quickly form opinion about men of this hemisphere but thankfully, they are in the minority.

You don dey distance yourself grin
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities by jnrbayano(m): 7:56pm On Jun 09, 2015
bukatyne:

You don dey distance yourself grin

How? smiley
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities by bukatyne(f): 7:56pm On Jun 09, 2015
I pray I never train daughters who end up like This. undecided

Whatever the men want or don't is none of my business.
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities by lilmax(m): 8:00pm On Jun 09, 2015
Okay remove no. 1,3,6 & 7
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities by interleukin(f): 8:53pm On Jun 09, 2015
What a mumu girl!!!!
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities by funlord(m): 11:22am On Jun 10, 2015
grin
ALL Women will turn into the kind of woman described in the OP's post if the man in question is "filthy rich"! Make all these women that posted before me be deceiving themselves! Yinmu!
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities by seankay(m): 12:02pm On Jun 10, 2015
I don't like d kind of girl OP described

(1) (Reply)

/ Baby Mamas: Why Men Will Suffer The Consequences In The End / My Wife And Her People Are Denying Me Access To My Daughter. Please Help Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.