Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

APC Encounters Real Change As "I Belong To Everyone And To Nobody" Plays Out! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Encounters Real Change As "I Belong To Everyone And To Nobody" Plays Out! (753 Views)

Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari / Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" / Buhari Plagiarized Charles De Gaulle's Quote: “I Belong To Nobody” - TheSignal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Encounters Real Change As "I Belong To Everyone And To Nobody" Plays Out! by papaejima1: 1:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
The book of change chapter last vs last
And there rose a man from the sons of APC named Saraki, whose mother was PDP.
He was a fearless man who fought his mother and went to live with his father APC.
He rose before his brothers and fought to be crowned the minister in the altar of change but was challenged by the deadly king maker named Tinubu.
And it came to pass that on this day the 9th of June, in the days of king Bubu, the lion of Daura who was crowned by Tinubu the king maker, that Saraki opened a book in the gospel of change and gave the popular quote of King Bubu which says "I belong to everyone and I belong to nobody" a significant meaning.
In all stubbornness and revolt against his father's house APC, Saraki fought under the anointing from his mother's family PDP, who never stopped loving him and was able to prove to the king maker that the king's quote is real and effective.
He defeated the cruel king maker and was handed the holy books of change that he may minister daily from the alter unto everyone in the kingdom.
So help us God.

Source: ‪#‎EuphemiaUdanoh‬ on Facebook

Baddest Babe ever liveth on FB!

[img]http://media.premiumtimesng.com/wp-content/files/2015/06/800x442xSaraki-SNP.jpg.pagespeed.ic.PjoNaBrYmz.webp[/img]
Re: APC Encounters Real Change As "I Belong To Everyone And To Nobody" Plays Out! by mrpackager(m): 1:17pm On Jun 09, 2015
cool
Re: APC Encounters Real Change As "I Belong To Everyone And To Nobody" Plays Out! by fulanimafia: 1:20pm On Jun 09, 2015
Saraki is our choice. Tinubu cannot control a Fulani administration. Sai Saraki dan giwa giwa ne!

Congratulations to Senator Olubukola Abubakar Saraki, The Turaki of the Illorin Emirate.
Re: APC Encounters Real Change As "I Belong To Everyone And To Nobody" Plays Out! by Indifferent(m): 1:24pm On Jun 09, 2015
As it is now, the only thing Tinubu has is the Vice president
Re: APC Encounters Real Change As "I Belong To Everyone And To Nobody" Plays Out! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 09, 2015
I think this is the real change we clamouring for!

No to god fatherism!
Yes to the Peoples choice!

I think we are gradually getting to the New Nigeria!

we still watching tho!
Re: APC Encounters Real Change As "I Belong To Everyone And To Nobody" Plays Out! by nonsoafm(m): 1:37pm On Jun 09, 2015
Good for democracy. #saynotogodfatherism
Re: APC Encounters Real Change As "I Belong To Everyone And To Nobody" Plays Out! by bjdon: 1:39pm On Jun 09, 2015
Indifferent:

You mean the vice president that's so insignificant he's not even allowed in security meetings. grin
Re: APC Encounters Real Change As "I Belong To Everyone And To Nobody" Plays Out! by johnie: 1:40pm On Jun 09, 2015
Indifferent:

And I pity Osinbajo.

I hope what happens to uncooperative deputy governors in Nigeria does not befall him.

He might have to choose between Tinubu and Buhari.

Choose ye this day who you would serve - Tinubu or Buhari?

Check what happened to Amosun's and Mimiko's former deputies.

Will what Tinubu did to Bucknor happen to PYO?

Tinubu was drafted by Afenifere to contest for governor and "given" Bucknor for deputy.

Bucknor pledged allegiance to the Afenifere godfathers while Tinubu decided to be his own man.

Eventually Tinubu showed Bucknor the way out.

Tinubu and co drafted Buhari and dashed him PYO.

If PYO continues to be loyal to Mr. Everybody, he might get the Bucknor treatment.

Already, his major assignment so far has been visiting on behalf of the president.

BTW

Saraki will be cut to size before 2019!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Encounters Real Change As "I Belong To Everyone And To Nobody" Plays Out! by sheymoni(m): 2:27pm On Jun 09, 2015
I am more interested in who becomes the EFFC chairman

(1) (Reply)

What We Missed In Mamapeace.... / Election Tribunal And Rivers State. / The Countries That Love And Hate America The Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.