Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Amaechi: My Former Deputy Tele Ikuru Lied Against Me... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: My Former Deputy Tele Ikuru Lied Against Me... (824 Views)

Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw / Tele Ikuru, River State Dep. Governor Gets Grand Reception As He Joins PDP -Pics / Amaechi's Deputy,tele Ikuru Concludes Plans To Join PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi: My Former Deputy Tele Ikuru Lied Against Me... by 007truthbetold: 1:28pm On Jun 09, 2015
... HE DID NOT RETURN ANY MONEY TO ME

Immediate past Rivers State Governor Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi has debunked claims by Eng. Tele Ikuru, his deputy while he was governor, that he (Ikuru) returned billions of naira to him (Amaechi) and the state government.

Ikuru had in a thanksgiving service at the weekend said that he returned over two billion naira cash to Amaechi and additionally saved the Amaechi administration not less than one hundred billion naira. Ikuru further expressed disappointment at Amaechi, that, in spite of all these his contributions, his former boss did not give him any parting gift and left him hard and dry, “nothing and no penny to go home with”.

But, in a swift reaction, Amaechi denied that Ikuru ever returned any money to him.

“Tele is lying. He did not return any money to me. And I am not aware that he returned any money to the coffers of the State government”, the former governor said in a statement released on his behalf by his media aide, David Iyofor.

“My former deputy’s ill-advised comments against me are indeed shameful and pitiable. His attack on me, his disgusting lamentation about parting gifts only goes to confirm what I have always known and said about those on the other side of the political divide in Rivers State(where my former deputy now belongs)- that all they want is to share the resources and commonwealth of Rivers people among themselves. This is why they fought me and are still fighting me.”

“It’s most unfortunate that Tele, who I kept as my deputy in spite of the strong opposition against him, almost everyone was against him but I retained him and even ran with him for a second term, against the advice of most of my political associates, would now attempt to hideously disparage and attack me”, the statement concluded.

David Iyofor
For: Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi
Former Governor of Rivers State
June, 9, 2015
Re: Amaechi: My Former Deputy Tele Ikuru Lied Against Me... by NAIRAADVERT: 1:29pm On Jun 09, 2015
ok
Re: Amaechi: My Former Deputy Tele Ikuru Lied Against Me... by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 09, 2015
You never tire for Ameachi stories?

Abeg delete Ameachi thread

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: My Former Deputy Tele Ikuru Lied Against Me... by Gboliwe: 1:40pm On Jun 09, 2015
But did you give him any parting gift? tongue
Re: Amaechi: My Former Deputy Tele Ikuru Lied Against Me... by Caseless: 1:50pm On Jun 09, 2015
Ikuru should just sharrap!
Re: Amaechi: My Former Deputy Tele Ikuru Lied Against Me... by dixology: 2:49pm On Jun 09, 2015
Tele who ever advices you to do this is just a looser like you. See how you have exposed yourself and your party that all you do is sharing state funds.....
Re: Amaechi: My Former Deputy Tele Ikuru Lied Against Me... by CharlesPhc: 2:55pm On Jun 09, 2015
Caseless:
Ikuru should just sharrap!

No its Amaechi that should just sharrap and get out...!!! Matter of fact, I'm tired of hearing his name

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: My Former Deputy Tele Ikuru Lied Against Me... by sammyj: 3:09pm On Jun 09, 2015
We all know Ameachi's deputy is a BIG liar, so don't bother to tell us the obvious !!! wink

(1) (Reply)

Benue: David Mark May Lose Seat As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters / How Oil Barons, Others Hijacked Senate, House Elections. / US Boko Haram Donation $5m, Not $5bn – Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.