Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw (39768 Views)

Hunters' Gift To Prince Eze Madumere, Imo State Deputy Governor / PHOTO: This Police Signboard Has Got People Talking / Why Jonathan Lost Presidential Election – Former Deputy Senate President, Mantu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw by bedguy(m): 7:04am On Jun 02, 2016
You won't believe this hilarious billboard I saw at a place in Asaba today. Which way Nigeria?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 02, 2016
The man must be suffering from the hang-over of being out of office.

102 Likes

Re: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw by nrexzy: 7:14am On Jun 02, 2016
Chaiiii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw by Generalmac(m): 7:17am On Jun 02, 2016
Political power..
Re: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw by Ebbunwa(m): 7:19am On Jun 02, 2016
chai, Nigeria Sorry
Re: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 02, 2016
Dude has issues letting go........who can blame him? undecided

18 Likes

Re: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw by gozmok1(m): 7:26am On Jun 02, 2016
wetin the office dey incharge of

🅾🅾🅾🅾🅾

6 Likes

Re: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw by buoye1(m): 7:28am On Jun 02, 2016
Na wa o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw by seunny4lif(m): 7:44am On Jun 02, 2016
This one don old now
But it's still funny sha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw by Benjom(m): 8:05am On Jun 02, 2016
...power intoxicates
Re: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw by Surplus90(m): 8:26am On Jun 02, 2016
grin
Re: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw by Pstlyecouture: 8:47am On Jun 02, 2016
political hangover

6 Likes

Re: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw by greatgod2012(f): 9:02am On Jun 02, 2016
It's only in Nigeria that somebody will claim that politics is his full time job.

So, what's the job of former deputy governor o?

Awon alajebanu.

10 Likes

Re: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 02, 2016
The person in question is a STUPID being.

That's the BEST u can get from a BLACKMAN
A disgrace to humanity

4 Likes

Re: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw by Fisteur: 9:18am On Jun 02, 2016
bejeiodus:
yea

Re: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw by Gkemz: 9:18am On Jun 02, 2016
He wants to remain relevant in power.
Re: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw by 5starmilitant: 9:19am On Jun 02, 2016
T

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw by SamMilla1(m): 9:19am On Jun 02, 2016
bejeiodus:

No he is not.
He did the best thing for his people.
He set up an office where people could consult him.
People need to know what happened while he was in office. That's the only way to move forward.

People need his advice as someone who has been there.

But I am not surprised at what you said because 90% of Nigerian youths are as silly as you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw by vikth: 9:20am On Jun 02, 2016
shocked
Re: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw by MadCow1: 9:20am On Jun 02, 2016
Fhuck up na the one thing wey Delta people and Benin People get in Common.. angry

1 Like

Re: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw by kingarizona1(m): 9:20am On Jun 02, 2016
angry Ghost Worker

5 Likes

Re: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw by opytom(m): 9:21am On Jun 02, 2016
not in any way surprised

1 Like

Re: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw by Wizzy14418(m): 9:21am On Jun 02, 2016
Funny people, he's not recovered from d loss... grin
Re: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 02, 2016
former??
Shey im no get name.. wey im com dey attach former..
Greedy politician wey no wan leav im deputy govnor title..

Naso all of dem dey do... former president, former vice-president, former deputy-vice-president, former first lady,former deputy first lady, former former deputy vice first lady
grin

btw, y'all shud download my new song titled kuti @ https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/95310

Nigerian politicians and attaching "FORMER" to their names after leaving office be like

3 Likes

Re: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw by RealAdewole(m): 9:22am On Jun 02, 2016
maybe na nollywood location
Re: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw by richidinho(m): 9:22am On Jun 02, 2016
Lol
Re: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw by BABANGBALI: 9:23am On Jun 02, 2016
Office too sweet the mofo
Re: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw by BloggerDonald: 9:23am On Jun 02, 2016
wetin concern una .... once a deputy Governor is always a deputy Governor ... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw by BedLam: 9:23am On Jun 02, 2016
Silly people everywhere. This sign post is not in anywhere in Asaba. Show us the place it is. In fact this picture surfaced sometime ago and wasn't verified. Smh for gullible folks that swallow anything. The OP is a bloody liar! High court is close to Delta House of Assembky complex and there's nothing like that. Can anybody see that the place for "PMB" on the sign post is empty ? Tells you it's forged.

1 Like

Re: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw by TrumpDonald(m): 9:24am On Jun 02, 2016
This is what happens when the pecks that comes with the office is too good to be true. So difficult to let go.

https://www.nairaland.com/3141138/registered-toyota-corolla-2003-model

https://www.nairaland.com/3141174/new-registered-honda-accord-2004
Re: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw by absoluteSuccess: 9:24am On Jun 02, 2016
bejeiodus:

word!!!
Re: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor, Asaba: Hilarious Political Signboard I Saw by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:24am On Jun 02, 2016
he wan create awareness make una dey observe him office.....
Nigerians like eye service wella

(1) (2) (Reply)

Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening / Good Change Hits Owerri/port Harcourt Road / Scaling Of Fence At National Assembly: As It Was In 1962; So It Is Now (Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.