Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption (64288 Views)

WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage / Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife / Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption by youngberry001(m): 3:26pm On Jun 09, 2015
them boths looks cool nice pix
Re: Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption by olaolulazio(m): 3:26pm On Jun 09, 2015
colossus2:
So where the funny caption undecided
You reason along with me.
Re: Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption by aycorporat(m): 3:26pm On Jun 09, 2015
ifyndy:
Skinny men alwas go for orobo

Atimes I wonda where dey get strength to carry such women
Yeah that is because they complement the skinny man which shows that there is enough stamina behind that skinny bone, besides, orobo women simply tastes good sincerely cheesy

1 Like

Re: Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption by Forwetinnah: 3:26pm On Jun 09, 2015
Funny bone...beautiful wife
Re: Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption by moderate99(m): 3:26pm On Jun 09, 2015
comedy @ its best!
Re: Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption by Ayietim(m): 3:26pm On Jun 09, 2015
For those who believe in a better tomorrow, a better tomorrow belongs to them,
helping others reach their goals should be their goal,
it's a worthy course that has so much gain,
for all willing to a take a hold, of the rope and claw their way out of the hole,
of frustration and poverty,
and walk to where they can realize their ambition and be happy.
What's the secret of an unending happiness?
Is it achieving set goals?
This is impossible because as old ones are met, new ones are set,
and as a new day breaks, new goals are set,
and the heart becomes unhappy yet again,
as it uneasily waits and anticipates an outcome that will make it glow,
but pause, wait and take note,
a life which thrives on excitement will always want more.
http://ayietim.
Re: Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption by Otamayomi1(f): 3:26pm On Jun 09, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
LOL. CUTE PIX
Re: Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption by moderate99(m): 3:27pm On Jun 09, 2015
comedy man
Re: Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 09, 2015
ifyndy:

What about skinny ladies that dates potbelly men? grin

1 Like

Re: Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption by AnneMomoh: 3:28pm On Jun 09, 2015
Sugahylz:
K

Knife?
Re: Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 09, 2015
ifyndy:

grin grin grin my dear the strength is in the waist not the size.. wink
Re: Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption by ionsman: 3:29pm On Jun 09, 2015
Her ass is no child's play......God forgive me.
Re: Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption by Akinz0126(m): 3:29pm On Jun 09, 2015
femi4:
carry ke? its all about something to grab when going to and fro

You said it all I guess we av something in common grin

1 Like

Re: Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption by missKiffy(f): 3:29pm On Jun 09, 2015
Nice and funny caption smiley
Re: Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption by Godson201333(m): 3:30pm On Jun 09, 2015
tomdon:
see the big baka.
grin

I tell you..she bad...
Re: Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption by joebeckz(m): 3:31pm On Jun 09, 2015
ibrahimmusaltd:
Buy a bag of dangote cement obajana factory plant , kogi state @#1000. purchase a trailer load of DANGOTE CEMENT at a low factory price #1000 per bag. we deliver to any pary of the country upon the customer(s) order, Delivered to your door step.*product:DANGOTE CEMENT(50KG)*ORIGIN:DANGOTE FACTORY.PRICE PER BAG;#1000 NAIRA ONLY,*TRAILER LOAD QTY:600 OR 900 BAGS. DURATION of delivery after order:2days *Transportation cost:depends on distance or your state Contact us now to place your order *TELEPHONE :08063268251, 07085831027. *EMAIL :dangotecementfactoryobajana@gmail.com
I will report this. am a Dangote staff. a bag is #1835. you are the type that re package and sell. if u are authentic and u claim u are a dealer den drop your company name and I will check our archive. please guys debunk this. it's fake.
Re: Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption by Goddaughter: 3:32pm On Jun 09, 2015
She is a fine woman and also looks like a woman that knows her role as a mother.
horizonhotspot:
Comedic actor, Hafiz Saka Oyetoro recently shared a photo of himself and his wife longside a funny caption. He shared the photo and wrote…

‘See o. Since she got married to me her life has refused to remain the same. She is now taller and fatter.’

Source: http://entnewstoday..com/2015/06/shes-so-young-saka-shares-photo-of-his.html

1 Like

Re: Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 09, 2015
HELLO FRIENDS Important Notice...! A very dangerous snake that has astonished the scientists in the whole world has been discovered today. According to BBC this morning......., The strangest snake that keeps on increasing by 0.5 centimetre every second has another strange characteristic which is that, by if in any case any part of its body touches another part of its body, it dies instantly... This snake is considered the world's most dangerous snake because not only is it poisonous, it could also hypnotize it's victim and make them addicted to gazing at it with without distraction and this type of snake according to discovery, is seen only in NOKIA TORCH LIGHT MOBILE PHONES in the games menu, Snake Xenzia option...
Thanks for reading with such keen interest and pls pass to others.
Re: Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption by agibigibi: 3:33pm On Jun 09, 2015
Saka teeth belike bush rabit own!haha.
Re: Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption by softnipples(f): 3:35pm On Jun 09, 2015
asumo12:
undecided undecided undecided

What
Re: Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption by asumo12: 3:38pm On Jun 09, 2015
how e take be ur crush?

softnipples:

What
Re: Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption by harry509: 3:38pm On Jun 09, 2015
horizonhotspot:
Comedic actor, Hafiz Saka Oyetoro recently shared a photo of himself and his wife longside a funny caption. He shared the photo and wrote…

‘See o. Since she got married to me her life has refused to remain the same. She is now taller and fatter.’

Source: http://entnewstoday..com/2015/06/shes-so-young-saka-shares-photo-of-his.html
wow dats gud.
Re: Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:39pm On Jun 09, 2015
ifyndy:

Skinny men like me v 2 engines that works for tirelessly.
That's why we can handle thick or fat women.
Meanwhile, are you fat?
Re: Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption by Emilord(m): 3:42pm On Jun 09, 2015
softnipples:
Saka my crush tongue grin
u got a pretty face. Abeg,how much be bride price for una side?
Re: Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption by mradjoy(m): 3:43pm On Jun 09, 2015
tomdon:
see the big baka.
grin
Asewo, Olojukokoro grin

1 Like

Re: Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption by evesdon4u: 3:45pm On Jun 09, 2015
ifyndy:

Babe you no go just understand the secret unless you be Orobo too...
Re: Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption by mystery1979: 3:45pm On Jun 09, 2015
ifyndy:

dem dey use strength carry women?
Re: Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 09, 2015
overload. saka go scata o!
Re: Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption by Osirimononaye(m): 3:46pm On Jun 09, 2015
Sugahylz:
K
Kettle?
Re: Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption by Omotayor123(f): 3:48pm On Jun 09, 2015
Simply Saka!!!
I wonder what his character is like at home. Especially with his kids
#Just Curiostongue
Re: Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption by Burger01(m): 3:48pm On Jun 09, 2015
ifyndy:

Lol. Na orobo sure pass cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption by Menace2Society(m): 3:49pm On Jun 09, 2015
Emilord:
u got a pretty face. Abeg,how much be bride price for una side?
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO / Tuface And Banky W Laugh Over Hilarious Meme Featuring Him, Kanu And Okocha / Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.