Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption (64285 Views)

WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage / Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife / Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption by Omotayor123(f): 3:50pm On Jun 09, 2015
joebeckz:

I will report this. am a Dangote staff. a bag is #1835. you are the type that re package and sell. if u are authentic and u claim u are a dealer den drop your company name and I will check our archive. please guys debunk this. it's fake.
Better to report him...
Re: Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption by bdbest1(m): 3:50pm On Jun 09, 2015
God is good.

Re: Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption by mradjoy(m): 3:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
Waaaaat!!! Saka you don Port go Barca ni?
Re: Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption by horladmejy(m): 3:55pm On Jun 09, 2015
tomdon:
see the big baka.
grin
I wonder how u see the back...is she that transparent or u are trying to imagining full pack of the sided pack shown grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption by danbrowndmf(m): 3:55pm On Jun 09, 2015
ifyndy:
Skinny men alwas go for orobo

Atimes I wonda where dey get strength to carry such women
bring ur ear closer lemme tell u hw we get the strength to carry them.cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
Hmmmmmm saka dey enjoy ooooo grin

1 Like

Re: Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
Hmmmmmm see big barca saka dey enjoy ooooo grin

1 Like

Re: Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption by frankcell(m): 3:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
I like this man die

He got a talent

1 Like

Re: Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption by odeku457(m): 3:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
ifyndy:

We dont carry we nak! grin

2 Likes

Re: Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption by free13: 3:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
Hmm...... wink
Re: Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
grin
Re: Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption by slap1(m): 4:01pm On Jun 09, 2015
softnipples:
Saka my crush tongue grin

Or his bank account is your crush?
Re: Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption by clovislouis(m): 4:02pm On Jun 09, 2015
ifyndy:

that's the way
Re: Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption by AdeniyiA(m): 4:03pm On Jun 09, 2015
softnipples:

you people should stop giving us bad imagination with this sort of user name abeg. The picture no even dey to cool our imagination ...shocked
wink
Re: Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption by NemzySeries(m): 4:04pm On Jun 09, 2015
ifyndy:

Hahahahahahaha.......most skinny men cum in V6 engines. bro grin
Re: Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption by Odunharry(m): 4:04pm On Jun 09, 2015
ifyndy:

na normal name.. like and unlike

if na two lepas or two orobo the output no go funny

1 Like

Re: Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 09, 2015
ifyndy:

The Lord is their strength.
Re: Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption by Rexnegro(m): 4:08pm On Jun 09, 2015
ifyndy:

Na to compliment them na...as per carrying they don't carry their fat women , they either do the missionary style or she do the cowgirl style. Lol
Re: Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption by Icecomrade: 4:09pm On Jun 09, 2015
ifyndy:

Skinny guys gat longer machines, more energetic and lasts longer.

Orobo woman got booty, we are long enough to reach sensitive points from behind

Lastly, we need the flesh as compliment.

Hope that answers your question.
Re: Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 09, 2015
femi4:
carry ke? its all about something to grab when going to and fro

bro...can you explain the statement... cos 'to and from' motion that I know doesn't need grabbing something... e.g simple pendulum

1 Like

Re: Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption by tociano009(m): 4:10pm On Jun 09, 2015
Sugahylz:
K
kettle
Re: Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption by Chibyko(m): 4:10pm On Jun 09, 2015
softnipples:
Saka my crush tongue grin
Ur name 'softnipples' got me thinking... Rily wnt to knw hw soft it is...
Re: Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption by Odunharry(m): 4:12pm On Jun 09, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:
Skinny men like me v 2 engines that works for tirelessly. That's why we can handle thick or fat women. Meanwhile, are you fat?
lol.. true though
Re: Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2015
Just beware you do not pay upfront to anyone that offers Dangote Cement at N1,000. I bought in bulk last week and the price from factory is almost N1,800.

Beware!!!
Re: Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption by saintbeckie(f): 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2015
I hear......i will comment later

Original stone coated roof tiles(50 years warranty) and Step tile aluminum now available in Abeokuta @BATLAN ROOFS. Quotation is free!!! CALL/WHATSAPP Bukola on 08034116430

Re: Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption by gowaga68: 4:19pm On Jun 09, 2015
ifyndy:

you too badth.
Re: Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption by otusnorahs(f): 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2015
See hips. O man...!

1 Like

Re: Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption by mukshin(m): 4:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
smiley
Re: Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption by mukshin(m): 4:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
yours is bigger than that na
grin grin

otusnorahs:
See hips. O man...!
Re: Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption by joebeckz(m): 4:25pm On Jun 09, 2015
Omotayor123:

Better to report him...
I have. I wonder y people like reaping where they never sowed and make d masses suffer. if a building collapses as a result of this. this dude would be chilling while others suffer
Re: Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption by sleeknick: 4:33pm On Jun 09, 2015
ifyndy:

U wont undastand....
Re: Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption by Omotayor123(f): 4:34pm On Jun 09, 2015
joebeckz:

I have. I wonder y people like reaping where they never sowed and make d masses suffer. if a building collapses as a result of this. this dude would be chilling while others suffer
No mind dem

useless 419

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO / Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father / Tuface And Banky W Laugh Over Hilarious Meme Featuring Him, Kanu And Okocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.