Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

I Fear I May Never Find Love Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Fear I May Never Find Love Again (4136 Views)

Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? / Fear I Will Never Get Married :/ / My Dilemma-can I Find Love Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Fear I May Never Find Love Again by boynigeria(m): 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
Okay, since my last serious relationship ended last year I find it so hard to make a real connection with any lady.
If I meet anyone, after a while, I get bored so easily and these ladies think I'm an assshole but in actual sense I just dont feel any connection at all so I dont even stress myself further.

So please matured people in the house, what d F is wrong with me and how do i get over this issue

1 Like

Re: I Fear I May Never Find Love Again by MEGGATRON(m): 3:17pm On Jun 09, 2015
hmmmm
Re: I Fear I May Never Find Love Again by 25omega(m): 3:20pm On Jun 09, 2015
boynigeria:
Okay, since my last serious relationship ended last year I find it so hard to make a real connection with any lady.
If I meet anyone, after a while, I get bored so easily and these ladies think I'm an assshole but in actual sense I just dont feel any connection at all so I dont even stress myself further.

So please matured people in the house, what d F is wrong with me and how do i get over this issue
maybe you need to take a break from dating. you are obviously still hung up on the past relationship. you need time to heal and properly move on. With the time off you will hopefully realize what it is you are looking for so that you can concentrate on finding that in the women you pursue instead of wasting yours and their time.

3 Likes

Re: I Fear I May Never Find Love Again by sirhot(m): 3:26pm On Jun 09, 2015
We are in the same shoes guy... No interest! I was so betrayed and back stabbed!
Re: I Fear I May Never Find Love Again by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 09, 2015
Erase every thought of your EX and have peace of mind.
Re: I Fear I May Never Find Love Again by sirhot(m): 3:35pm On Jun 09, 2015
tunnamania11:
its not that easy depending. Now I don't take women serious.
Re: I Fear I May Never Find Love Again by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 09, 2015
sirhot:
its not that easy depending. Now I don't take women serious.
It's so easy bro, engage yourself with meaningful things , mingle with friends that makes u laugh, don't always be lonely.
Re: I Fear I May Never Find Love Again by cherryice(f): 3:47pm On Jun 09, 2015
U r d one holdn yourself
Re: I Fear I May Never Find Love Again by boynigeria(m): 3:49pm On Jun 09, 2015
cherryice:
U r d one holdn yourself
i believe that's why i was asking for advice
how am i holding mesef
Re: I Fear I May Never Find Love Again by cherryice(f): 3:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
boynigeria:

i believe that's why i was asking for advice
how am i holding mesef
u cn love again if u let urself
Re: I Fear I May Never Find Love Again by boynigeria(m): 3:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
tunnamania11:
well, cant deny i have done that but that aint easy though, its not like im still in love with her or any shiit like dat but the whole relationship thingy just looks useless after her
Re: I Fear I May Never Find Love Again by sirhot(m): 3:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
tunnamania11:

It's so easy bro, engage yourself with meaningful things , mingle with friends that makes u laugh, don't always be lonely.
its not about being lonely. It depends on the level of betrayal. In my own, after four years, I proposed, she said yes and after a few days she said let's break up. No reason. Now she wants me back. I don't even have the time to start with. 9 to 5 is enough occupation. Its just the betrayal that hurts, meaning she can kill!
Re: I Fear I May Never Find Love Again by sinaj(f): 3:53pm On Jun 09, 2015
Dunno wah to type coz m suffering from d xme thing now @ boynigeria cry
Re: I Fear I May Never Find Love Again by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 09, 2015
sirhot:
its not about being lonely. It depends on the level of betrayal. In my own, after four years, I proposed, she said yes and after a few days she said let's break up. No reason. Now she wants me back. I don't even have the time to start with. 9 to 5 is enough occupation. Its just the betrayal that hurts, meaning she can kill!
That's true, betrayal hurts when u didn't see it coming.
Re: I Fear I May Never Find Love Again by sirhot(m): 3:55pm On Jun 09, 2015
boynigeria:

well, cant deny i have done that but that aint easy though, its not like im still in love with her or any shiit like dat but the whole relationship thingy just looks useless after her
I totally understand you. I occupy myself with other stuff, even when I settle with another person tomorrow I'll just doing for doing sake. I can't put my mind in such a venture. Give her what she wants and move on no feelings.
Re: I Fear I May Never Find Love Again by boynigeria(m): 3:55pm On Jun 09, 2015
cherryice:
u cn love again if u let urself
how do i let myself is the issue here love,
i dont even kn how to toast or propose or whatever shiiittt they call that now
i just swing it anyway it goes and bam, i get a girl that i later get bored of after a week or two
Re: I Fear I May Never Find Love Again by cherryice(f): 3:56pm On Jun 09, 2015
boynigeria:

how do i let myself is the issue here love,
i dont even kn how to toast or propose or whatever shiiittt they call that now
i just swing it anyway it goes and bam, i get a girl that i later get bored of after a week or two
u need a counsellor smiley
Re: I Fear I May Never Find Love Again by cherryice(f): 3:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
Sirhot wat do u do? smiley
Re: I Fear I May Never Find Love Again by boynigeria(m): 3:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
sirhot:
I totally understand you. I occupy myself with other stuff, even when I settle with another person tomorrow I'll just doing for doing sake. I can't put my mind in such a venture. Give her what she wants and move on no feelings.
thank you, at least someone u kns how i feel
i was crushing like crazy on this babe and she got to kn and asked me out herself
but right there on the first date i lost every interest and d babe is kinda crazy abt me now and i can feel myself really hurting her
Re: I Fear I May Never Find Love Again by Houseofglam7(f): 4:01pm On Jun 09, 2015
Me thinks you need time to heal.
Meanwhile, let your heart wander, meet new people, make new friends..... I got a dog though and it really helped.

Ain't nothing wrong wiv you.

Oh, lest I forget, drink Vodka grin

1 Like

Re: I Fear I May Never Find Love Again by boynigeria(m): 4:01pm On Jun 09, 2015
sinaj:
Dunno wah to type coz m suffering from d xme thing now @ boynigeria cry
my God!
when i was abt to post this topic i felt like i was the only one and i actually created the first one i had to modify and clear it up(u will see if u check my profile), i later was like, F it, im gonna post this
when was ur last serious relationship
Re: I Fear I May Never Find Love Again by sirhot(m): 4:02pm On Jun 09, 2015
cherryice:
Sirhot wat do u do? smiley
are you falling for me? undecided tongue send me a pm wink, my bbm is not working angry I'm a programmer grin
Re: I Fear I May Never Find Love Again by boynigeria(m): 4:03pm On Jun 09, 2015
Houseofglam7:
Meanwhile, let your heart wander, meet new people, make new friends..... I got a dog though and it really helped.

grin lolz been on that like neva before, i quit drink last 3 years but now im back on that shiitt like neva before
thanks dear
Re: I Fear I May Never Find Love Again by sirhot(m): 4:06pm On Jun 09, 2015
Houseofglam7:

it not about meeting people, I now enjoy my company a lot now that I don't care about people. I play games a lot, watching movies, cycle, watch conspiracy theory videos and research. My discussion now are out of this world and most naija babes cant flow... grin
Re: I Fear I May Never Find Love Again by Houseofglam7(f): 4:07pm On Jun 09, 2015
boynigeria:

grin lolz been on that like neva before, i quit drink last 3 years but now im back on that shiitt like neva before
thanks dear

Keep up the good work.
Even I graduated to one bottle a day grin
Works like a fuqin charm grin

Slow down on the alchy bro grin
Don't be like me grin
Re: I Fear I May Never Find Love Again by Houseofglam7(f): 4:08pm On Jun 09, 2015
sirhot:
it not about meeting people, I now enjoy my company a lot now that I don't care about people. I play games a lot, watching movies, cycle, watch conspiracy theory videos and research. My discussion now are out of this world and most naija babes cant flow... grin

Congratulations!!!!!!!
You're officially a hermit! grin
Re: I Fear I May Never Find Love Again by sirhot(m): 4:13pm On Jun 09, 2015
Houseofglam7:

Congratulations!!!!!!!
You're officially a hermit! grin
angry angry humans are bad, women are devils grin
Re: I Fear I May Never Find Love Again by pbs4real(m): 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
Houseofglam7:

u nah brewery
Re: I Fear I May Never Find Love Again by boynigeria(m): 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2015
Houseofglam7:

Keep up the good work.
Even I graduated to one bottle a day grin
Works like a fuqin charm grin

Slow down on the alchy bro grin
Don't be like me grin
a bottle of vodka a day?
girl! is u crazy?! who's ur drinking buddy?
if he's a dude, i bet he drinks two per day

love to have a drink with u sometimes but i may get bored of u too, u kn
wait a second, i neva get bored of my drinking buddies
we are good to go girl
Re: I Fear I May Never Find Love Again by pbs4real(m): 4:16pm On Jun 09, 2015
cherryice:
u need a counsellor smiley
hi
Re: I Fear I May Never Find Love Again by Sexxkillz: 4:18pm On Jun 09, 2015
You haven't allowed enough time to pass after the last relationship. You are just in a hurry to find a girl to call your own. You're in a hurry to no where. Life doesn't revolve around ladies.

You don't even consciously fall in love. Love at first sight is actually attraction. To fall in love, non superficial characters of the lady will come into place. It also isn't all about you. Connection has to be mutual for anything meaningful to come out of it.

Get busy. Improve your appearance, improve your business, relocate to another part of town, meet new people. If you keep doing the same things, it amounts to futility to expect different results.
Re: I Fear I May Never Find Love Again by cherryice(f): 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2015
pbs4real:
hi
Hey

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Kind News We're Hearing About Some Women Abroad. See What's Going On!! / Watch Video Of Bassey Sucking Coco Ice' Boobs Live On TV On Big Brother Naija / Can U Love Somebody Over The Internet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.