Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,737 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Why Religion Is Clueless ( Section 2) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Religion Is Clueless ( Section 2) (3966 Views)

Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder / WHY Religion Is Clueless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Religion Is Clueless ( Section 2) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
@op. You still havn't addressed your topic. Tell us why you think religion as a whole is clueless. And come to think of it, you are derailing this thread.
Re: Why Religion Is Clueless ( Section 2) by MizJanet(f): 8:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
timonski:
@op. You still havn't addressed your topic. Tell us why you think religion as a whole is clueless. And come to think of it, you are derailing this thread.

Go back to the first page of this thread and address the contradiction .
Re: Why Religion Is Clueless ( Section 2) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
MizJanet:

Go back to the first page of this thread and address the contradiction .
F00L! You still havn't told us why Islam and the other 48 religions are clueless. You have merely posted your prejudice against christianity/judaism.
Re: Why Religion Is Clueless ( Section 2) by Naital(m): 5:26am On Jul 06, 2015
NumberOne2:

Refering to italics and in GREEN

Clap for yourself "you know book"! grin
This is what happens when English comprehension is poor, science is abused and thinking is in parallel lines.
Please, understand the context of a statement. The bible is not a novel, however even novels are read with context.

English Example:
My heart melted when I heard the story. Did the heart actually melt to liquid?

Friendly advice and tips:
- To understand English comprehension & context, I recommend a book "Brighter Grammer".
- Read that scripture in clearer bible English version. KJV does do justice to modern English.

Cheers

[size=13pt]Bravo! Bravo!

A very typical response from your kind; resorting to insults when common sense is against you.

You didn't have to go through all that trouble to explain that "melt" was used figuratively. ...which again, is typical of your kind... whatever doesn't make sense must have a figurative meaning.

Cheers![/size]
Re: Why Religion Is Clueless ( Section 2) by Great0: 12:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
MizJanet:

Hehehehe cheesy , you have left the MAIN POINT sir . Explained that statement itself "earth reserved for fire"

Really? It will be empty and desolate , you have sucessfully contradict psalm 37:29 cheesy
Sometimes, i begin to thinks whether you and your likes have a better work to do than to search scripture looking for chapters and verses you will raise that they contradict itself, also u strongly believe that they contradict forgetting that many words written.c down are mysteries to be interpreted( you may ask me why are they mysteries).
Well, in your searching your doing a great. Cox one day u will be convict.
Dont you see some verse that said :
* Act 3:19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.
* John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the
kingdom of God.
* 2 chronicle 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
* John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Applied them and it will help you.
Re: Why Religion Is Clueless ( Section 2) by MizJanet(f): 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
Great0:

[s] Sometimes, i begin to thinks whether you and your likes have a better work to do than to search scripture looking for chapters and verses you will raise that they contradict itself, also u strongly believe that they contradict forgetting that many words written.c down are mysteries to be interpreted( you may ask me why are they mysteries).
Well, in your searching your doing a great. Cox one day u will be convict.
Dont you see some verse that said :
* Act 3:19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.
* John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the
kingdom of God.
* 2 chronicle 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven
[/s]

OFF TOPIC
Re: Why Religion Is Clueless ( Section 2) by Great0: 1:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
MizJanet:

OFF TOPIC
it will be off topic....as you always try point out contradiction.
Have you consider this verses of the scripture:
*Psalms 14:1 The fool has said in his heart, There is no God.
They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that does good.
*Psalms 53:1 The fool has said in his heart, There is no God.
Corrupt are they, and have done
abominable iniquity: there is
none that does good.
*Romans 1:20-32 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse. For even though they knew God, they did not honor Him as God or give
thanks, but they became futile
in their speculations, and their
foolish heart was darkened. Professing to be wise, they
became fools, read more.
*Jeremiah 17:15 Look, they keep saying to me,
"Where is the word of the
LORD? Let it come now!"
*2 Peter 3:3-4 Know this first of all, that in
the last days mockers will come
with their mocking, following
after their own lusts, and
saying, "Where is the promise
of His coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all
continues just as it was from
the beginning of creation."
Thats psalm(a prophecy) predate atheism
Re: Why Religion Is Clueless ( Section 2) by MizJanet(f): 5:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
Great0:
[s]
it will be off topic....as you always try point out contradiction.
Have you consider this verses of the scripture:
*Psalms 14:1 The fool has said in his heart, There is no God.
They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that does good.
*Psalms 53:1 The fool has said in his heart, There is no God.
Corrupt are they, and have done
abominable iniquity: there is
none that does good.
*Romans 1:20-32 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse. For even though they knew God, they did not honor Him as God or give
thanks, but they became futile
in their speculations, and their
foolish heart was darkened. Professing to be wise, they
became fools, read more.
*Jeremiah 17:15 Look, they keep saying to me,
"Where is the word of the
LORD? Let it come now!" [/s]
Re: Why Religion Is Clueless ( Section 2) by Oselumhe: 11:23pm On Jul 12, 2015
[quote author=MizJanet post=34596802]A student that read a contradictory textbook for exams cannot pass and infact such a student is not intelligent . Anything that contradict itself is a source of confusion.

Again, Anything that contradicts itself , is a source of confusion and therefore an intelligent person will never put his hope on such information.

Before i pronounce this subject as contradiction, I want you to personally view this three bible verses.

Here , the christian bible said earth is reserved for fire .

NET Bible
But by the same word the present
heavens and earth have been reserved
For fire
, by being kept for the day of
judgment and destruction of the
ungodly.

BUT here the christian bible said the earth is established forever .

Ecclesistes 1:4
English Standard Version
A generation goes, and a generation
Comes, but the earth remains forever
Psalm 104:5

King James Bible
Who laid the foundations of the earth,
that it should not be removed for ever.

Is The bible confuse ?

Never If you can't believe the bible that says God created human beings and that your are not an animal but you want to believe that you are a higher animal just because of a scientific fact......and can you prove to me that human beings are higher animals......Remember you can say all you can about God on earth but when you die.....You will now see the God you blasphemed...then it will be terrible

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What I Experienced At Redemption Camp Yesterday / Is There Any Amount Of Evidence That Would Change Your Views? / What Is Happening To Bishop Eddie Long of New Birth Missionary Baptist Church ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.