Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Power(series) Is Back!!! - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Power(series) Is Back!!! (28124 Views)

Which Movie Series Is Better... Empire Vs Game Of Thrones (GOT) / Blindspot Sucks The Series Is Garbage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Collisam(m): 10:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
Collisam:
Prowitin I just got news no more sex scenes in power grin
apart from that o*gy that stern invited ghost to, no major sex scene
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by prowitin(m): 9:37am On Jul 13, 2015
Ok

Collisam:
Why Dis place dry like this, no one watched the new episode I guess. Am about to download it now review coming in later
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by prowitin(m): 9:41am On Jul 13, 2015
Collisam:
apart from that o*gy that stern invited ghost to, no major sex scene

Hv not seen it yet.
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by simdam500(m): 7:35pm On Jul 13, 2015
Wow... so my people are here...

Taking my seat sipping akamu and akara...

About to begin season 2

Tasha my crush... Tommy my guy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Collisam(m): 7:38pm On Jul 13, 2015
prowitin:

Hv not seen it yet.
you
To watch it
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Collisam(m): 7:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
simdam500:
Wow... so my people are here...

Taking my seat sipping akamu and akara...

About to begin season 2

Tasha my crush... Tommy my guy cheesy
we dey here oo
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by simdam500(m): 7:58pm On Jul 13, 2015
Collisam: we dey here oo

Lol thanks...

Make I quickly drop review of my season 1 before I begin 2...
Ghost I hope Angie isn't gonna be your doom, like Tommy once said; Angie left you once and she will again.

Shawn the young lad, I hope you shine your eye...

Omg what going to happen to holly... will she survive the gunshot...

And now that 50cent is out... Hmmm...

Make I just go continue jawe

1 Like

Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Collisam(m): 9:51pm On Jul 13, 2015
simdam500:

Lol thanks...

Make I quickly drop review of my season 1 before I begin 2...
Ghost I hope Angie isn't gonna be your doom, like Tommy once said; Angie left you once and she will again.

Shawn the young lad, I hope you shine your eye...

Omg what going to happen to holly... will she survive the gunshot...

And now that 50cent is out... Hmmm...

Make I just go continue jawe
lol watch and finish first don't want to ruin your expectations
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by amanze15(m): 10:53am On Jul 14, 2015
Ghost has fel my hand, angie would be his downfall last last

1 Like

Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Collisam(m): 12:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
amanze15:
Ghost has fel my hand, angie would be his downfall last last
she might end up protecting him but the possibility of that happening is zero
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by amanze15(m): 12:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
Collisam:
she might end up protecting him but the possibility of that happening is zero
an heartbroken awoman never, ghost is clean, but would be hard to tie him to selling dope! Angie cry holly cry women are men weakness

1 Like

Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Collisam(m): 2:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
amanze15:
an heartbroken awoman never, ghost is clean, but would be hard to tie him to selling dope! Angie cry holly cry women are men weakness
lol true but she loves him
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by simdam500(m): 8:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
amanze15: an heartbroken awoman never, ghost is clean, but would be hard to tie him to selling dope! Angie cry holly cry women are men weakness

That the point!!!

I will change that... smiley

1 Like

Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by simdam500(m): 8:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
Se2ep3...

wow so Angie finally spoke the truth about herself to Ghost...
Seriously I used to think ghost would do that first...

Tasha should just calm her nerve and stop worrying about Shawn, Keisha looks like a play girl to me.

And what is it about the bîtch called holly forming mistress for my gut Tommy... undecided I see her ratting them out.

Ghost the main man... I have no comments on u yet... let me just how u decide to run the family.

50cent hmmmm

Ghost would actually love fvcking Angie than tasha

1 Like

Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Collisam(m): 11:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
simdam500:
Se2ep3...

wow so Angie finally spoke the truth about herself to Ghost...
Seriously I used to think ghost would do that first...

Tasha should just calm her nerve and stop worrying about Shawn, Keisha looks like a play girl to me.

And what is it about the bîtch called holly forming mistress for my gut Tommy... undecided I see her ratting them out.

Ghost the main man... I have no comments on u yet... let me just how u decide to run the family.

50cent hmmmm

Ghost would actually love fvcking Angie than tasha
lol what do you expect before. Dem Latinos be crazy
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by simdam500(m): 9:22am On Jul 17, 2015
Collisam: lol what do you expect before. Dem Latinos be crazy

Like seriously undecided that babe set die kiss

The fact that tasha think Shawn will fall for her bôobies in that episode is surprising... grin

1 Like

Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Collisam(m): 10:37am On Jul 17, 2015
simdam500:

Like seriously undecided that babe set die kiss

The fact that tasha think Shawn will fall for her bôobies in that episode is surprising... grin
Tasha likes Shawn she didn't hook up with him before because of Ghost but now that dey are done Shawn got the tickets to the show grin
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by simdam500(m): 2:06pm On Jul 17, 2015
Collisam: Tasha likes Shawn she didn't hook up with him before because of Ghost but now that dey are done Shawn got the tickets to the show grin

*spoiler alert*

U mean to tell me that they are officially separated undecided
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by simdam500(m): 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
Lala Anthony drives Twitter nuts with sex scenes on #PowerTV #PoweronStarz #LALAsTATAS

In 2000, Lala Vasquez became a household name, hosting “Direct Effect” on MTV with DJ Clue. Not only did they have the top music countdown show, Lala was the sexiest VJ on television. While Lala rocked her position, she wanted more from her career.

Lala quickly made a name for herself as a model and actress. Bouncing back with Viacom, Lala did a VH1 reality show for a few seasons, chronicling her marriage to Carmelo Anthony. Dating back to last year, she has had a role on Starz’ drama, “Power.”

The 50 Cent-produced series has done well, recently breaking the ratings record on Starz. Last month, Lala went on “The Breakfast Club” and revealed she had nude sex scenes on the fourth episode of the season, tonight’s episode. Although images and videos of the scene have already leaked, everyone still tuned into the episode and the scenes had fans on Twitter going crazy.

Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Collisam(m): 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
simdam500:

*spoiler alert*

U mean to tell me that they are officially separated undecided
No divorce yet but no trust either
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by simdam500(m): 2:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
Collisam: No divorce yet but no trust either
embarassed
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Collisam(m): 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2015
simdam500:

embarassed
lol sorry
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by simdam500(m): 6:11pm On Jul 17, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2640702_cjrdmnqueaacqb1_jpegb57bf9aab3675c2775679f204ceb571b So now it coming to reality,

When she said "all I want is to jail a drug dealer" Js'P Was like gosh embarassed

Kanan getting on my nerves, I think they owe us the viewer an explanation of what actually happened before Kanan went to prison.

If not for love and feeling, tasha should just let Js'P be, their combo will make a stand, when they split they fall. Cos ghost can't talk to Angie about his business and they are both workaholics, in fact their loyalty to their work might not make their relationship last long. They need to see beyond now sad

The part where Ghost was about to pay holly of is bossy!!! I love the swag cheesy

Shawn need to take things easy, you can't start slicing Ghost bîtch yet

From s2e4
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Collisam(m): 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
simdam500:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2640702_cjrdmnqueaacqb1_jpegb57bf9aab3675c2775679f204ceb571b So now it coming to reality,

When she said "all I want is to jail a drug dealer" Js'P Was like gosh embarassed

Kanan getting on my nerves, I think they owe us the viewer an explanation of what actually happened before Kanan went to prison.

If not for love and feeling, tasha should just let Js'P be, their combo will make a stand, when they split they fall. Cos ghost can't talk to Angie about his business and they are both workaholics, in fact their loyalty to their work might not make their relationship last long. They need to see beyond now sad

The part where Ghost was about to pay holly of is bossy!!! I love the swag cheesy

Shawn need to take things easy, you can't start slicing Ghost bîtch yet

From s2e4
they(tasha and ghost) sold kanan to the cops so ghost can take over the territory. Holly won't the gal is crazy, as for lord Shawn he can't take it easy cos he has been waiting for this since forever he done land now lol
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by simdam500(m): 10:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
Collisam: they(tasha and ghost) sold kanan to the cops so ghost can take over the territory. Holly won't the gal is crazy, as for lord Shawn he can't take it easy cos he has been waiting for this since forever he done land now lol

Lol @ waiting for this... but he looks too young and not too civilized and again he can't face Ghost man to man,

Tommy character shouldn't have deeply fell in love, he should have Ghost back. They won't do well if they both love

1 Like

Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Collisam(m): 8:07am On Jul 18, 2015
simdam500:

Lol @ waiting for this... but he looks too young and not too civilized and again he can't face Ghost man to man,

Tommy character shouldn't have deeply fell in love, he should have Ghost back. They won't do well if they both love
very true I think they will even turn to enemies because if Tommy finds out that ghost new the FBI was investigating him and didn't tell him he's going to go loco on ghost. Waiting to see what happens next
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Collisam(m): 8:10am On Jul 18, 2015
simdam500:

the guy is in love believe he'll stand with Tasha. He might decide to join his father and rain hell on ghost or stand with Tasha against his father. What do you think will happen?
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by simdam500(m): 10:29am On Jul 18, 2015
Collisam: very true I think they will even turn to enemies because if Tommy finds out that ghost new the FBI was investigating him and didn't tell him he's going to go loco on ghost. Waiting to see what happens next

Hmmm the same way he goes mad Ghost when he thought he want to rat him out to the fbi and flee with Angie to Miami....

You are right... he trust ghost, Ghost does too in return but Ghost do a lot thinking than acting even Tommy said it.

Infact I'll support he tell Tommy very early before the fbi investigate deeper and that will really make him go crazy...

About Sean; Hmmm even tho I trust love and love supersede at times, but I am still standing on him not dating Tasha... Seriously lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Collisam(m): 7:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
simdam500:

Hmmm the same way he goes mad Ghost when he thought he want to rat him out to the fbi and flee with Angie to Miami....

You are right... he trust ghost, Ghost does too in return but Ghost do a lot thinking than acting even Tommy said it.

Infact I'll support he tell Tommy very early before the fbi investigate deeper and that will really make him go crazy...

About Sean; Hmmm even tho I trust love and love supersede at times, but I am still standing on him not dating Tasha... Seriously lipsrsealed
yeah if he tells Tommy early they will figure out a way out of it but that's not their priority now lobos's product is cos if they don't sell it they won't even last a day. Am rooting for Shawn oo he's my guy but ghost and Tasha working together again is going to be super dope
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Talius(m): 12:55am On Jul 19, 2015
I really love this show. Ghost st.Patrick

1 Like

Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Collisam(m): 9:38am On Jul 19, 2015
Talius:
I really love this show. Ghost st.Patrick
yea its a great show
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by nitane25(f): 11:10am On Jul 19, 2015
M abt 2 watch d latest episode. Season 2 episode 6. Brb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Lifts Bag Of Rice With His Teeth On Toni Payne's Show / Photos From BBNaija Eviction Party With Avala, Isilomo, Kim Oprah, Ella, Tuoyo / Queen Evicted From The Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.