Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:07 AM

Power(series) Is Back!!! - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Power(series) Is Back!!! (30002 Views)

Which Movie Series Is Better... Empire Vs Game Of Thrones (GOT) / Blindspot Sucks The Series Is Garbage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Collisam(m): 2:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
DWJOBScom:

Mine on Tasha.......
"Bodies count increases on Ghost's sides" Shawn might make the count
we will see what happens
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by DWJOBScom(m): 2:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
Collisam:
we will see what happens
Hope this helps
tvline.com/2015/06/03/power-season-2-spoilers-character-death/

1 Like

Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Collisam(m): 2:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
DWJOBScom:

Hope this helps

tvline.com/2015/06/03/power-season-2-spoilers-character-death/
according to this someone close to Ghost and not Ghost will die
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by DWJOBScom(m): 4:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
Collisam:
according to this someone close to Ghost and not Ghost will die

www.tvguide.com/tvshows/power/tv-listings/617435/

2 Likes

Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by prowitin(m): 5:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
You guys should stop posting all this useless blog post and link to sites looking for traffic by all means. These gist don't. Hv facts.
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Collisam(m): 8:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
prowitin:
You guys should stop posting all this useless blog post and link to sites looking for traffic by all means. These gist don't. Hv facts.
true boss that's what am saying when it happens on the show we will know then
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Collisam(m): 8:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
Episode seven will be dope Tasha and Ghost rilin Tommy in 3 of them working together will solve their problems
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by nitane25(f): 8:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
I thot I saw smtin abt ghost's death too. But then I said 2 myself,its just a suspense. He cannot rily die now(dts if he wuld @all). Like sm1 sd it wld lose its viewers. Season 2 has 4 more episodes to end $ its already bn given d go ahead 2 produce the season 3 cos of its viewers' ratings.....ghost myt disappear 4 a yl but die? Naaaaaaaaa. seriously doubt dt. Its jus like saying oliver queen wil die in arrow. We stil hvnt seen wat led 2 kanan's quest 4 revenge!

2 Likes

Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Floyd45(m): 9:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
Tommy! My Nigga..that nigga can loose guard. But he sure knows how to retrace his mistakes and get back on track. Niceee..I never knew there was a power series forum.

2 Likes

Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Collisam(m): 10:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
nitane25:
I thot I saw smtin abt ghost's death too. But then I said 2 myself,its just a suspense. He cannot rily die now(dts if he wuld @all). Like sm1 sd it wld lose its viewers. Season 2 has 4 more episodes to end $ its already bn given d go ahead 2 produce the season 3 cos of its viewers' ratings.....ghost myt disappear 4 a yl but die? Naaaaaaaaa. seriously doubt dt. Its jus like saying oliver queen wil die in arrow. We stil hvnt seen wat led 2 kanan's quest 4 revenge!
exactly I don't think he'll even disappear but so many people either want him dead or in prison if the Serbians find out what he did omo na die be dat
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Collisam(m): 10:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
Floyd45:
Tommy! My Nigga..that nigga can loose guard. But he sure knows how to retrace his mistakes and get back on track. Niceee..I never knew there was a power series forum.
lol d guy is crazy but he's the favourite cast in the series
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Floyd45(m): 8:14am On Jul 21, 2015
Collisam:
lol d guy is crazy but he's the favourite cast in the series

He is for now my favorite also, until they introduce some one else..lol. Anyways y'll know the guy 50cent sent (look what i did there) lol. too smoke that girl with the pink sneakers is a Nigerian? Akinosho...

1 Like

Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Collisam(m): 9:34am On Jul 21, 2015
Floyd45:

He is for now my favorite also, until they introduce some one else..lol. Anyways y'll know the guy 50cent sent (look what i did there) lol. too smoke that girl with the pink sneakers is a Nigerian? Akinosho...
yea he's a musician
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by walanter(m): 11:41am On Jul 21, 2015
Collisam:
try download mx player to play the file
Mister d problem is DAT I can't even download any video on my phone...wic I don't no why....
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Kunle106(m): 2:36pm On Jul 21, 2015
I guess it has to do wit d capacity of ur memory card, have once experienced it
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Collisam(m): 5:05pm On Jul 21, 2015
Kunle106:
I guess it has to do wit d capacity of ur memory card, have once experienced it
possibly
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by prowitin(m): 7:44am On Jul 22, 2015
So I learnt something from smoke. No let people know your every. Even if the FBI get to know his the major newyork drug contact. Without evidence they can't convict him. Tommy is careless but he is learning from Ghost. His car was sighted at the killing area where 50cent killed That young cat. Love that guy the way. He talk.so gangster. His always star struck when hisaround. Kanan that hedoes not think. He trust 50cent too much and he is trying to impress him that will. Be his. Downfall not woman(holly).
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Collisam(m): 9:44am On Jul 23, 2015
prowitin:
So I learnt something from smoke. No let people know your every. Even if the FBI get to know his the major newyork drug contact. Without evidence they can't convict him. Tommy is careless but he is learning from Ghost. His car was sighted at the killing area where 50cent killed That young cat. Love that guy the way. He talk.so gangster. His always star struck when hisaround. Kanan that hedoes not think. He trust 50cent too much and he is trying to impress him that will. Be his. Downfall not woman(holly).
Holly will never betray him am with you on that as for him trying to impress kanan is because kanan brought them up in the streets.if Ghost tells him what he did to kanan who do you think he'll side with kanan or Ghost
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by simdam500(m): 1:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
DWJOBScom: Am sorry to break all ya heart and so fast too

Ghost will die this season!!!!!
And tommy will have to run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler alerts!!!!!!!!!! undecided
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by simdam500(m): 1:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
S2e5
Holly protecting Tommy, gosh I knew her to be badt bîtch but her stealing record shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Jeeeeeez! Angie finally knew who ghost is Tariq is growing into his father shoe, and how come I've not seen Shawn (still standing on the motion; he shouldn't have anything to Tasha sad ).

Tommy Egan hmmmm the "Ghost" Angie knew without knowing she was the one fvcking the real Ghost cheesy cheesy ... putting that part into reality can make one wanna run mad grin

Good move Ghost is taking toward Simon Stern

2ep6 rolling in instantly
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Collisam(m): 3:42pm On Jul 25, 2015
simdam500:
S2e5
Holly protecting Tommy, gosh I knew her to be badt bîtch but her stealing record shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Jeeeeeez! Angie finally knew who ghost is Tariq is growing into his father shoe, and how come I've not seen Shawn (still standing on the motion; he shouldn't have anything to Tasha sad ).

Tommy Egan hmmmm the "Ghost" Angie knew without knowing she was the one fvcking the real Ghost cheesy cheesy ... putting that part into reality can make one wanna run mad grin

Good move Ghost is taking toward Simon Stern

2ep6 rolling in instantly
she will still protect him(Angie and Ghost)
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Talius(m): 3:50pm On Jul 25, 2015
This power is bursting my brain

1 Like

Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by nitane25(f): 8:39am On Jul 26, 2015
Can any1 confirm if power's episode 7 was shown on starz last9t? I hvnt seen d episode online to download oooo....... I hate waiting.. Heeeeeeeeelp Lol...........
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Kunle106(m): 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2015
nitane25:
Can any1 confirm if power's episode 7 was shown on starz last9t? I hvnt seen d episode online to download oooo....... I hate waiting.. Heeeeeeeeelp Lol...........
just finish downloading it. Want to watch now... Nita is dat you, come and join me

2 Likes

Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Floyd45(m): 4:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
Bright light city light i'm just tryn make it. Legal or illegal payment i just wanna make it.

1 Like

Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by prowitin(m): 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
Just saw it. Ghost is my kind of guy. Very smart. But na woman go kill am grin
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by prowitin(m): 7:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
It will not matter. Cus by. The time Kanan finish with them not just their friendship they. Will be lucky to be alive

Collisam:
Holly will never betray him am with you on that as for him trying to impress kanan is because kanan brought them up in the streets.if Ghost tells him what he did to kanan who do you think he'll side with kanan or Ghost
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Collisam(m): 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
prowitin:
It will not matter. Cus by. The time Kanan finish with them not just their friendship they. Will be lucky to be alive

believe Tommy and Ghost can take kanan it'll be difficult but they will definitely win that fight
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by nitane25(f): 8:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
Kunle106:
just finish downloading it. Want to watch now... Nita is dat you, come and join me
its me ooooo Lol mai love!!! M jus downloadin it now sef! Email me nitane25@gmail.com so I cn add u on my bbm list bae! Its bn wat ?over 3yrs!!! I thot ur handle was familiar sef...kunle106...I jus knew it!
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Kunle106(m): 9:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
nitane25:
its me ooooo Lol mai love!!! M jus downloadin it now sef! Email me nitane25@gmail.com so I cn add u on my bbm list bae! Its bn wat ?over 3yrs!!! I thot ur handle was familiar sef...kunle106...I jus knew it!
lol, will do that asap
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Kunle106(m): 9:56pm On Jul 26, 2015
prowitin:
Just saw it. Ghost is my kind of guy. Very smart. But na woman go kill am grin
yeah ghost is smart, I think he left his fone as a ruse for Angela. Now Angela is trying all she could to get evidence for d case.. Am enjoying it..
Re: Power(series) Is Back!!! by Kunle106(m): 10:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
Collisam:
believe Tommy and Ghost can take kanan it'll be difficult but they will definitely win that fight
seconded

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

BBNaija: Lady Cries For Efe To Win (Photos, Video) / BBNaija: Khafi I Didn't Have Sex With Gedoni But I Felt So Much Peace Around Him / New Wife In Soup: Mr Macaroni, Mercy Johnson & Mide Martins (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.