Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

4 Huge Mistakes I Made As A Wife (i'm The Ex-wife Now) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 4 Huge Mistakes I Made As A Wife (i'm The Ex-wife Now) (7618 Views)

See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day / I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife / What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Huge Mistakes I Made As A Wife (i'm The Ex-wife Now) by Owliver(m): 1:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
SAMBARRY:
of course you won't have anything reasonable to say before grin
lol Ok

1 Like

Re: 4 Huge Mistakes I Made As A Wife (i'm The Ex-wife Now) by Keketu(m): 1:42pm On Jun 10, 2015
Rocktation:
After all is said and done, nothing in this life can justify cheating. If you think this is yet another I'm-a-modern-woman talking, then switch these people's shoes in that head of yours, however egotistical and uncompromising it may be, then come back and talk to me.
talk on my love smiley i have cook okra soup
Re: 4 Huge Mistakes I Made As A Wife (i'm The Ex-wife Now) by DollyParton1(f): 1:43pm On Jun 10, 2015
jomonic:
For the same reason and many more I also walked out of my ex in 2012. Within two months of leaving she realized her errors and came pleading. Her pleading continues up to this moment, but it's too late.
Mr. Owliver.
Let us assume Mr. Jomonic did not cheat on his ex girlfriend before walking out.
I believe this is the best way to have dealt with such a wife or girlfriend.
Walk out/ Walk away first before anything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Huge Mistakes I Made As A Wife (i'm The Ex-wife Now) by Owliver(m): 1:46pm On Jun 10, 2015
DollyParton1:

Mr. Owliver.
Let us assume Mr. Jomonic did not cheat on his ex girlfriend before walking out.
I believe this is the best way to have dealt with such a wife or girlfriend.
Walk out/ Walk away first before anything.
I have told you clearly earlier. Different people react differently to different situations. You still don't get it do you. You making it seem as though am in support of the man. Pls stop abeg
Re: 4 Huge Mistakes I Made As A Wife (i'm The Ex-wife Now) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 10, 2015
Sad story I must say, and very touching too.. The woman must have gone way over her limits nd ended up pushing the man away.

There re 3 tings I ve heard of that a man doesn't joke with in marriage, in order of importance RESPECT,SEX, FOOD, love may come in later..

In this story d woman failed in all of these 3 + 1, disrespecting the man, talking down on his sexual prowess( this can emotionally nd physically kill any man and push him to check himself wit anoda woman) : I dnt think food was served wit respect nd then no love to provide emotional support. She was wrong

The man felt disrespected, humiliated,emotionally tortured and almost lost the essense of being a man, it was wrong for him to be treated that way.

He found soccour in another woman's arms, and continued cheating and eventually left the home .Was he right ( not totally, cheating isn't the best option, rather than that he would hav returned the woman to her parents or file for divorce) he wasn't totally in control of his home too, that was his undoing, A MAN shld set the limits and dictate not d other way round. When u give a woman soo much priviledge u sell urself and ur home.

By nd large, after all said nd done, my worry is for d kids, they will become products of a broken home, d man might say they don't matter to him today, but believe me , even God will hold him accountable if anything happens to them.

Marriage is not a bed of roses, cheating is not always a good option, communication is key, wen it is obvious its bcoming life threatening, u may seek divroce or annulment..

Remeber thres no perfect man/woman out there!!

1 Like

Re: 4 Huge Mistakes I Made As A Wife (i'm The Ex-wife Now) by NiRfreak(m): 4:58pm On Jun 10, 2015
strenghtofawoman:
Sad story I must say, and very touching too.. The woman must have gone way over her limits nd ended up pushing the man away.

There re 3 tings I ve heard of that a man doesn't joke with in marriage, in order of importance RESPECT,SEX, FOOD, love may come in later..

In this story d woman failed in all of these 3 + 1, disrespecting the man, talking down on his sexual prowess( this can emotionally nd physically kill any man and push him to check himself wit anoda woman) : I dnt think food was served wit respect nd then no love to provide emotional support. She was wrong

The man felt disrespected, humiliated,emotionally tortured and almost lost the essense of being a man, it was wrong for him to be treated that way.

He found soccour in another woman's arms, and continued cheating and eventually left the home .Was he right ( not totally, cheating isn't the best option, rather than that he would hav returned the woman to her parents or file for divorce) he wasn't totally in control of his home too, that was his undoing, A MAN shld set the limits and dictate not d other way round. When u give a woman soo much priviledge u sell urself and ur home.

By nd large, after all said nd done, my worry is for d kids, they will become products of a broken home, d man might say they don't matter to him today, but believe me , even God will hold him accountable if anything happens to them.

Marriage is not a bed of roses, cheating is not always a good option, communication is key, wen it is obvious its bcoming life threatening, u may seek divroce or annulment..

U only made sense in ur ist few paragraphs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Huge Mistakes I Made As A Wife (i'm The Ex-wife Now) by ABEngine(m): 6:37pm On Jun 10, 2015
DollyParton1:

A woman who can justify the act of her cheating husband is not INDEPENDENT but SENSLESS.

The portion of our Lords prayer says "Lead us not into temptation but..." you don't need a taste of this to adequately furnish your curiosity, rather your lack, if you rightly read through that epistle you should have noticed the OP has seen the facets of life from another perspective. Don't be so keen with stuffs you see on movies, shits here happen real time.

She would be called clueless if she didn't realize her mistakes, I am neither of the opinion that he should have tasted the waters but damn this stuff had gone on for ten years (ie barely 10% probability of having lone time with your spouse through eternity- Olorun maje!). 80% of men I know would do same. Don't forget we equally need attention, trust me, we do.

1 Like

Re: 4 Huge Mistakes I Made As A Wife (i'm The Ex-wife Now) by donodion(m): 9:48pm On Jun 10, 2015
babygirlfl:
There is nothing wrong with the write-up. The problem is the op who put some part of the write up in bold in an attempt to make it what it is not and blame it on the modern woman even when most of what the woman said led to the breakdown of her marriage is championed by those who want the old ways to stay.

@op,

Ignore him and face your children sounds to me like putting the children first.

When you marry him, you marry his family and they can come and visit when they want does not sound to me like a home where parents/Inlaw have boundaries. I can even add that slapping your partner in his/her house as not having boundaries.

Don't talk back at him. Learn to keep shut sounds like that's what the op does.

Honestly ask yourself if it's the modern woman that gives these kind of advice because every time I have heard it , it's been from those women and men who champion how women in the olden days lived.

In your fast attempt to teach the modern woman a lesson, you have ended up telling us that we are right and if anybody is to change, it's those who love the way women of old lived.

Her point about emasculating him proves that any woman can be rude and bad whether modern or not.

Hehehrhe for real grin grin grin grin..... Sisi did you read all you typed at all? I swear down there are too many embittered women on this forum ...

*The bolded were not made up,she realised those were her errors,bolded by me for women such as yourself to take note
* she should ignore him.....she'd been doing that till he sampled a deserving woman
*Slapping your partner according to you is no boundary. ...let's have a free-for-all to see the first to shout ABUSE.
*No where in the story were you taught by her regrets,she was right it wouldn't be "Huge Mistakes" then would it?

Of all the yeye responses na you make me laugh pass..haba....did you read the story from right to left ni? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 4 Huge Mistakes I Made As A Wife (i'm The Ex-wife Now) by donodion(m): 9:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
ABEngine:

The portion of our Lords prayer says "Lead us not into temptation but..." you don't need a taste of this to adequately furnish your curiosity, rather your lack, if you rightly read through that epistle you should have noticed the OP has seen the facets of life from another perspective. Don't be so keen with stuffs you see on movies, shits here happen real time.

She would be called clueless if she didn't realize her mistakes, I am neither of the opinion that he should have tasted the waters but damn this stuff had gone on for ten years (ie barely 10% probability of having lone time with your spouse through eternity- Olorun maje!). 80% of men I know would do same. Don't forget we equally need attention, trust me, we do.

My brother, don't be moved to appeal to their sense of reasoning.This story touched me as such compelled to share .Few people learn from "Examples", most unfortunately prefer " Experience".

1 Like

Re: 4 Huge Mistakes I Made As A Wife (i'm The Ex-wife Now) by donodion(m): 9:57pm On Jun 10, 2015
strenghtofawoman:

No modern woman ideologist would agree to what you posted my dear Afterall if the man growl,by right she growls back ..in fact growl and bite grin grin grin
Re: 4 Huge Mistakes I Made As A Wife (i'm The Ex-wife Now) by babygirlfl: 10:59pm On Jun 10, 2015
donodion:

Hehehrhe for real grin grin grin grin..... Sisi did you read all you typed at all? I swear down there are too many embittered women on this forum ...

*The bolded were not made up,she realised those were her errors,bolded by me for women such as yourself to take note
* she should ignore him.....she'd been doing that till he sampled a deserving woman
*Slapping your partner according to you is no boundary. ...let's have a free-for-all to see the first to shout ABUSE.
*No where in the story were you taught by her regrets,she was right it wouldn't be "Huge Mistakes" then would it?

Of all the yeye responses na you make me laugh pass..haba....did you read the story from right to left ni? grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin It's obvious you did not understand what I wrote.

4 Likes

Re: 4 Huge Mistakes I Made As A Wife (i'm The Ex-wife Now) by Fkforyou(m): 4:53am On Jun 11, 2015
bukatyne:

And How Does these vices point to modern wife?

@Longsuffering: read the OP again.

The wife saw herself as long suffering and selfless till her faults were pointed out.

How Does such a wife who thought she was the picture of a humble and selfless wife be thinking of your version of 'woman empowerment'?
I think what he is trying to say is that , Women are becoming more rude and uncouth because of the various rights and benefit they currently enjoy, which I dont quite agree.
Any woman can be rude whether modern or not, and I will rather be with a well mannered morden girl than with an uncouth village girl.

As for those screaming he cheated, you all need to learn how to see things from a different perspective and not only from the part that affects you directly or indirectly which was what the lady from the OP did despite the fact that she acknowledged that he did cheat...No one is justifying cheating here ,just acknowledging the fact that you cant create a problem and still control the outcome.
Re: 4 Huge Mistakes I Made As A Wife (i'm The Ex-wife Now) by bukatyne(f): 9:05am On Jun 11, 2015
Fkforyou:

I think what he is trying to say is that , Women are becoming more rude and uncouth because of the various rights and benefit they currently enjoy, which I dont quite agree.
Any woman can be rude whether modern or not, and I will rather be with a well mannered morden girl than with an uncouth village girl.

Thanks

There is hope after all cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Cry For Help / Please What Isthe Easiest Way To Commit Suicide / My Husband Is Taking Away My Life! (GRAPHIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.