Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,492 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

4 Huge Mistakes I Made As A Wife (i'm The Ex-wife Now) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 4 Huge Mistakes I Made As A Wife (i'm The Ex-wife Now) (7610 Views)

See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day / I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife / What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Huge Mistakes I Made As A Wife (i'm The Ex-wife Now) by Owliver(m): 12:06am On Jun 10, 2015
Rocktation:
After all is said and done, nothing in this life can justify cheating. If you think this is yet another I'm-a-modern-woman talking, then switch these people's shoes in that head of yours, however egotistical and uncompromising it may be, then come back and talk to me.
DollyParton1:
And the bullshiiit continues. ...
So what did the husband do to salvage the suitation? Of course step out and cheat. And the wife is silly enough to justify it.
What happened to taking a long and irreversible walk.
both of you and also sambarry missed the point. The article only stressed on what happened that lead to the cheating. The article never justified the cheating husband. Learn from that its a good one undecided

3 Likes

Re: 4 Huge Mistakes I Made As A Wife (i'm The Ex-wife Now) by Rocktation(f): 1:20am On Jun 10, 2015
Owliver:
both of you and also sambarry missed the point. The article only stressed on what happened that lead to the cheating. The article never justified the cheating husband. Learn from that its a good one undecided

I had NOT missed any point. It's the reason why I said "after all is said and done". I meant (in another news) to stress that irrespective of whether or not the man wanted out, he chose the wrong and wimpy way to get out. Anyone would understand my stand if they read a lil slower, or struggle hard enough to not be a misogynist.

5 Likes

Re: 4 Huge Mistakes I Made As A Wife (i'm The Ex-wife Now) by Owliver(m): 1:37am On Jun 10, 2015
Rocktation:

I had NOT missed any point. It's the reason why I said "after all is said and done". I meant (in another news) to stress that irrespective of whether or not the man wanted out, he chose the wrong and wimpy way to get out. Anyone would understand my stand if they read a lil slower, or struggle hard enough to not be a misogynist.
hahaha your last statement is very funny. Since the article didn't reach that part I wondered why you so much stressed on it. ADVICE 101: Solve problem A that lead to problem B that way you automatically solve B, instead you ignored A and jumped straight to B. Well done

3 Likes

Re: 4 Huge Mistakes I Made As A Wife (i'm The Ex-wife Now) by Rocktation(f): 2:07am On Jun 10, 2015
Owliver:
hahaha your last statement is very funny. Since the article didn't reach that part I wondered why you so much stressed on it. ADVICE 101: Solve problem A that lead to problem B that way you automatically solve B, instead you ignored A and jumped straight to B. Well done

You mean the article did not mention that the man cheated? I also admire your ability to selectively read. The avoidance of a sane(r) approach to solving problem A by the wimp of a husband, is all the sermon I've been giving here too, oga.

Everyone (ancient and modern) including you, can also learn from what I'm saying, as I'm sure you wouldn't want your wife humping another dude and eventually moving in with him, just because you cuddle the children and grill her, as to how she spends her salaries.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Huge Mistakes I Made As A Wife (i'm The Ex-wife Now) by babygirlfl: 2:09am On Jun 10, 2015
There is nothing wrong with the write-up. The problem is the op who put some part of the write up in bold in an attempt to make it what it is not and blame it on the modern woman even when most of what the woman said led to the breakdown of her marriage is championed by those who want the old ways to stay.

@op,

Ignore him and face your children sounds to me like putting the children first.

When you marry him, you marry his family and they can come and visit when they want does not sound to me like a home where parents/Inlaw have boundaries. I can even add that slapping your partner in his/her house as not having boundaries.

Don't talk back at him. Learn to keep shut sounds like that's what the op does.

Honestly ask yourself if it's the modern woman that gives these kind of advice because every time I have heard it , it's been from those women and men who champion how women in the olden days lived.

In your fast attempt to teach the modern woman a lesson, you have ended up telling us that we are right and if anybody is to change, it's those who love the way women of old lived.

Her point about emasculating him proves that any woman can be rude and bad whether modern or not.

6 Likes

Re: 4 Huge Mistakes I Made As A Wife (i'm The Ex-wife Now) by Nobody: 2:10am On Jun 10, 2015
For the same reason and many more I also walked out of my ex in 2012. Within two months of leaving she realized her errors and came pleading. Her pleading continues up to this moment, but it's too late.

5 Likes

Re: 4 Huge Mistakes I Made As A Wife (i'm The Ex-wife Now) by Owliver(m): 2:18am On Jun 10, 2015
Rocktation:

You mean the article did not mention that the man cheated? I also admire your ability to selectively read. The avoidance of a sane(r) approach to solving problem A by the wimp of a husband, is all the sermon I've been giving here too, oga.

Everyone (ancient and modern) including you, can also learn from what I'm saying, as I'm sure you wouldn't want your wife humping another dude and eventually moving in with him, just because you cuddle the children and grill her, as to how she spends her salaries.
it would have been fair enough if you had stressed more on problem A rather than problem B since the topic didn't even stress on problem B. I guess you would have ignored the article if it didn't talk about the man being "A cheat" lol* obviously. Nice profile pics you got there smiley
Re: 4 Huge Mistakes I Made As A Wife (i'm The Ex-wife Now) by SAMBARRY: 7:35am On Jun 10, 2015
Owliver:
ok so please help me explain what miss independent has to do with the thread undecided
Re: 4 Huge Mistakes I Made As A Wife (i'm The Ex-wife Now) by DollyParton1(f): 8:09am On Jun 10, 2015
Owliver:
So you mean the article is teaching that if I do all the things the lady did, my husband will cheat on me. I feel thats a justification for cheating.
It would have been better if the husband got separated at least, before taking the infidelity highway. Just look like the man went for the easy way out.
The man is as guilty of number 4 as she is. She did not choose the right way to fight. Instead she chose silence and pent up anger resulting in occasional burst of fury. The husband did the same, instead of fighting, he chose keeping to work and cheating.

No tangible lesson learnt here.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Huge Mistakes I Made As A Wife (i'm The Ex-wife Now) by Owliver(m): 8:14am On Jun 10, 2015
DollyParton1:

So you mean the article is teaching that if I do all the things the lady did, my husband will cheat on me. I feel thats a justification for cheating.
It would have been better if the husband got separated at least, before taking the infidelity highway. Just look like the man went for the easy way out.
free your mind and you will understand better. Who justified what the man did now? Show me. Did I? Did the article? And I guess you see nothing wrong in what the woman did that's why you choose to ignore that aspect ehn :-(

1 Like

Re: 4 Huge Mistakes I Made As A Wife (i'm The Ex-wife Now) by Owliver(m): 8:16am On Jun 10, 2015
SAMBARRY:
ok so please help me explain what miss independent has to do with the thread undecided
she's independent now na. Freed from the shackles of her cheating husband grin

2 Likes

Re: 4 Huge Mistakes I Made As A Wife (i'm The Ex-wife Now) by SAMBARRY: 8:20am On Jun 10, 2015
Owliver:
she's independent now na. Freed from the shackles of her cheating husband grin
of course so what's up with the winning. Proverbs 20 verses 6.reasonable human beings should read it up wink
Re: 4 Huge Mistakes I Made As A Wife (i'm The Ex-wife Now) by SAMBARRY: 8:22am On Jun 10, 2015
As if those even slaving and perpetually kissing his arse are not even beating like cows. Shewww grin
DollyParton1:

The man is as guilty of number 4 as she is. She did not chose the right way to fight. Instead she chose silence and pent up anger resulting in occasional burst of fury. The husband did the same, instead of fighting, he chose keeping to work and cheating.

No tangible lesson learnt here.
Re: 4 Huge Mistakes I Made As A Wife (i'm The Ex-wife Now) by Owliver(m): 8:24am On Jun 10, 2015
SAMBARRY:
of course so what's up with the winning. Proverbs 20 verses 6.reasonable human beings should read it up wink
lol ok

1 Like

Re: 4 Huge Mistakes I Made As A Wife (i'm The Ex-wife Now) by Owliver(m): 8:30am On Jun 10, 2015
dinachi:
Dont waste your time on these old hags and rotten puccies, they will never get it! Their heads are so stuck up their ass the only thing they understand is bullshit. You have a clear case of a dirty, nagging, abusive wife who drove her husband into the hands of another woman owning up to her foolery and these hags here still don't get it. No wonder they stink too much grin grin grin
Many of them with these silly ideas about relationship will never ever marry and remain single for the rest of their lives!
I think both the man and woman were wrong but I don't like how the ladies hammer on the man and forget what lead to that. Its so unwise when someone ignores problem A and interrogate problem B that's so lame. That's like solving the outcome of a problem and ignoring what lead to the outcome. They are just so unintelligent rili sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Huge Mistakes I Made As A Wife (i'm The Ex-wife Now) by DollyParton1(f): 8:32am On Jun 10, 2015
SAMBARRY:
As if those even slaving and perpetually kissing his arse are not even beating like cows. Shewww grin

I have read this article over and over again. Yet to understand the morale of it.
Re: 4 Huge Mistakes I Made As A Wife (i'm The Ex-wife Now) by SAMBARRY: 8:36am On Jun 10, 2015
DollyParton1:

I have read this article over and over again. Yet to understand the morale of it.
not every thread are written by wise people. He's just looking for entourage grin

5 Likes

Re: 4 Huge Mistakes I Made As A Wife (i'm The Ex-wife Now) by DollyParton1(f): 8:37am On Jun 10, 2015
Owliver:
I think both the man and woman were wrong but I don't like how the ladies hammer on the man and forget what lead to that. Its so unwise when someone ignores problem A and interrogate problem B that's so lame. That's like solving the outcome of a problem and ignoring what lead to the outcome. They are just so unintelligent rili sad
They are both wrong yea.
The woman killed her marriage same way the man killed his marriage. It seems everyone is saying the woman's action led the man to go find himself some outside.
That is what I disagree with. If you are not happy in your marriage/relationship, leave the marriage first, either by separation or divorce, before going out to cheat. That is my opinion.

5 Likes

Re: 4 Huge Mistakes I Made As A Wife (i'm The Ex-wife Now) by bukatyne(f): 8:42am On Jun 10, 2015
babygirlfl:
There is nothing wrong with the write-up. The problem is the op who put some part of the write up in bold in an attempt to make it what it is not and blame it on the modern woman even when most of what the woman said led to the breakdown of her marriage is championed by those who want the old ways to stay.

@op,

Ignore him and face your children sounds to me like putting the children first.

When you marry him, you marry his family and they can come and visit when they want does not sound to me like a home where parents/Inlaw have boundaries. I can even add that slapping your partner in his/her house as not having boundaries.

Don't talk back at him. Learn to keep shut sounds like that's what the op does.

Honestly ask yourself if it's the modern woman that gives these kind of advice because every time I have heard it , it's been from those women and men who champion how women in the olden days lived.

In your fast attempt to teach the modern woman a lesson, you have ended up telling us that we are right and if anybody is to change, it's those who love the way women of old lived.

Her point about emasculating him proves that any woman can be rude and bad whether modern or not.

@bold: Perfect. kiss

There was a similar thread on a woman always wanting her way and emasculated the hubby in the process.

Luckily, no reference to modern/ancient woman and we all learnt from the thread.

I am still trying to understand what modernity and empowerment has to do with the OP.

5 Likes

Re: 4 Huge Mistakes I Made As A Wife (i'm The Ex-wife Now) by Owliver(m): 8:51am On Jun 10, 2015
DollyParton1:

They are both wrong yea.
The woman killed her marriage same way the man killed his marriage. It seems everyone is saying the woman's action led the man to go find himself some outside.
That is what I disagree with. If you are not happy in your marriage/relationship, leave the marriage first, either by separation or divorce, before going out to cheat. That is my opinion.
so your point is "what the woman did should not have been capable of making the husband a cheat" why would you even imagine that? People are wired differently my dear and people react differently to situations. Yopu are not even a male and this is what you argue. Abeg park well jare smh.

1 Like

Re: 4 Huge Mistakes I Made As A Wife (i'm The Ex-wife Now) by SAMBARRY: 9:13am On Jun 10, 2015
Owliver:
so your point is "what the woman did should not have been capable of making the husband a cheat" why would you even imagine that? People are wired differently my dear and people react differently to situations. Yopu are not even a male and this is what you argue. Abeg park well jare smh.
Mr fragile ego

I know that it's not you that is talking. It's your ego grin

Re: 4 Huge Mistakes I Made As A Wife (i'm The Ex-wife Now) by Owliver(m): 9:41am On Jun 10, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Mr fragile ego

I know that it's not you that is talking. It's your ego grin
funny how you interprets things. Am not surprised you are not a male after all.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Huge Mistakes I Made As A Wife (i'm The Ex-wife Now) by DollyParton1(f): 9:56am On Jun 10, 2015
Owliver:
Owliver:
The fuckery do u mean by the bolded parts? I am not a male, sambarry is not a male. How did that get into the issue being discussed?

Yes the wife behaviour is enough for him to go find someone else outside. I am of the school of thought that says "once you are unhappy in a relationship, you should leave irrespective of your gender". Your happiness should be your utmost priority. So that guy should have left her or divorce her. Whatever he could have done to make the woman know that he could no no longer stand her attitude and that the marriage is over. Instead of staying in the marriage while cheating. Only cowards do that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Huge Mistakes I Made As A Wife (i'm The Ex-wife Now) by SAMBARRY: 9:58am On Jun 10, 2015
Owliver:
lord have mercy and what does my not having a tail got to do with the issue grin

1 Like

Re: 4 Huge Mistakes I Made As A Wife (i'm The Ex-wife Now) by SAMBARRY: 9:59am On Jun 10, 2015
Exactly
DollyParton1:

The fuckery do u mean by the bolded parts? I am not a male, sambarry is not a male. How did that get into the issue being discussed?

Yes the wife behaviour is enough for him to go find someone else outside. I am of the school of thought that says "once you are unhappy in a relationship, you should leave irrespective of your gender". Your happiness should be your utmost priority. So that guy should have left her or divorce her. Whatever he could have done to make the woman know that he could no no longer stand her attitude and that the marriage is over. Instead of staying in the marriage while cheating. Only cowards do that.
Re: 4 Huge Mistakes I Made As A Wife (i'm The Ex-wife Now) by Owliver(m): 10:48am On Jun 10, 2015
DollyParton1:

lol* OK
Re: 4 Huge Mistakes I Made As A Wife (i'm The Ex-wife Now) by Owliver(m): 10:49am On Jun 10, 2015
SAMBARRY:
lord have mercy and what does my not having a tail got to do with the issue grin
it does. You and your likes reason with emotions attached which is bad. I have nothing else to say anymore.
Re: 4 Huge Mistakes I Made As A Wife (i'm The Ex-wife Now) by funlord(m): 11:10am On Jun 10, 2015
grin Bitch got what she deserved! Next.......

1 Like

Re: 4 Huge Mistakes I Made As A Wife (i'm The Ex-wife Now) by SAMBARRY: 11:35am On Jun 10, 2015
funlord:
grin
Bitch got what she deserved! Next.......
now run along and don't forget to padlock your tail grin

3 Likes

Re: 4 Huge Mistakes I Made As A Wife (i'm The Ex-wife Now) by SAMBARRY: 11:36am On Jun 10, 2015
Owliver:
it does. You and your likes reason with emotions attached which is bad. I have nothing else to say anymore.
of course you won't have anything reasonable to say before grin
Re: 4 Huge Mistakes I Made As A Wife (i'm The Ex-wife Now) by NiRfreak(m): 1:28pm On Jun 10, 2015
It is a pity that the purpose of the write-up has been defeated by the so called modern women and some ass-licking guys. Most women will never learn, even when their remorsefully experienced and repentant folks are screaming advice at them. And from contextual deduction, it is plain that cheating did not come first. It was his final attempt to salvage his life and end the relationship with that gruelsome biitch. Everyone has a point of no return. you can ask a diick about to cum.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are The Top Questions To Ask Before Marrying A Nigerian Guy/gal? / A Cry For Help / Please What Isthe Easiest Way To Commit Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.