Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,621 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays (7807 Views)

An Example Of "Beauty Without Brains". (screenshot) / See Naija Babes Doing Things With Their Yansh In Public [see Photo] / Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by naijaboiy: 6:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
adeh39:

Mmmmn....Self esteem issues Money is not a good thing to use for cover up, there are many other things The guy can do.

#TEAM SCENT
Of course I know.

But how do they change when they keep meeting girls who are ever ready to collect their money in exchange of opening their legs like London bridge.

1 Like

Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
2dice:
earnm ...send me your account detail rather .... Hope u no be tear rubber?

Shoro niyen undecided

Tear rubber ko undecided

Tear paper ni undecided

#TEAM SCENT
Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
Owliver:
50mill I good money for the reds oh but with him and gerrard out what other motivation do we have. Almost none sad I just hope the coach gets better players to fill in those lapses. Its gonna be a tough season for us yet again. Prepare yourself

Yh we might get some new players .. But its all in the air dont know who we gonna get for sure . 59 million its cuz his still young so still has some sort of potential .. If we sell him we can get more players hopefully

Yh stevie G was d man, he will be missed, sterling not so much.
Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

Of course I know.

But how do they change when they keep meeting girls who are ever ready to collect their money in exchange of opening their legs like London bridge.

grin grin

London bridge cheesy

This is serious ooo wink

#TEAM SCENT
Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by Owliver(m): 6:55pm On Jun 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Yh we might get some new players .. But its all in the air dont know who we gonna get for sure . 59 million its cuz his still young so still has some sort of potential .. If we sell him we can get more players hopefully

Yh stevie G was d man, he will be missed, sterling not so much.
hope rodgers will not go and buy southampton players again oooh lol abeg if you see am help me tell am to buy world class players jare. Am gonna miss gerrard sha, he's the sole reason I started supporting liverpool long ago. sad

1 Like

Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by Dotwillis1(m): 6:57pm On Jun 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Lol not all nigerian babes

I don tire dey just keep making all of us look bad
lol, don't mind the op

1 Like

Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by piicity(m): 7:00pm On Jun 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Piicity lol since d days of adam wetin now smiley
what happened to your 1st account that made you neglect it
Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by 2dice(m): 7:01pm On Jun 09, 2015
adeh39:

Shoro niyen undecided
Tear rubber ko undecided
Tear paper ni undecided

#TEAM SCENT
lol ...swerry u dey form gangster online ... Abi ... Issorite
Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by boynigeria(m): 7:02pm On Jun 09, 2015
Dotwillis1:
lol, don't mind the op
oga i no say all babes o if u open ur eye read my post. i even mentioned babes dat doesnt do dat ive neva even dated a babe like dat, its such a turn off a lot of babes dont do dat o, some even give

1 Like

Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 09, 2015
piicity:
what happened to your 1st account that made you neglect it
Closed it ..
Ok but lol the pms tho .. Ok make i read am
Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 09, 2015
Dotwillis1:
lol, don't mind the op
Like bk lol
Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 09, 2015
Owliver:
hope rodgers will not go and buy southampton players again oooh lol abeg if you see am help me tell am to buy world class players jare. Am gonna miss gerrard sha, he's the sole reason I started supporting liverpool long ago. sad

Yh he was d heart of the club

Yes oh i hope rodger got his thinking cap on .. This year must b different or else i no go buy jersey
Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 09, 2015
2dice:
lol ...swerry u dey form gangster online ... Abi ... Issorite

cheesy cheesy

#TEAM SCENT
Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by dharay99: 7:17pm On Jun 09, 2015
boynigeria:

most time i respond "heya, sorry o, na everywhere" when they say they are broke but den they get despirate

grin grin
Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
dharay99:

grin grin

Can u help me with money like 500,000k wanna get new bed ..
Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 09, 2015
adeh39:

Mmmn...... It's true sha, but if I am a guy, I won't go for a lady that needs me to entice her with money first......

I will park myself well if I see any sign of that grin

#TEAM SCENT
u are not a guy so u can never understand...
Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 09, 2015
Observing...
Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by piicity(m): 8:17pm On Jun 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Closed it ..
Ok but lol the pms tho .. Ok make i read am
i missed you,hope you are back my love and what was the reply you gave to my pm

1 Like

Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by eph12(m): 8:45pm On Jun 09, 2015
That was how a colleague of mine at work forced a girl's contact on me. Told me he has done all the work bla bla. Wasn't even interested but decided to play along. Another turn off was that she is a student. I promised not to have any dealings with any lady student. Didn't take her 3 days to request for 50k school fee. The annoying part is even if the money was really for school fee how has she been getting it before she met me? Other source just dried up immediately i came into the picture? Nonsense. Imagine my colleague telling me that if i give her the money she will love me so much. I dey suspect that guy.

1 Like

Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by opedaydydx9(m): 8:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
Cutehector:
Na so one babe dey yarn make we see.. Oya I dey my house na, I tell ma say mk she come my house make we see, say mk she no worry abt tp and food, I go cook.. Na him d babe change face oo.. Say she no fit come my house... She just wan mk I buy am food den gv am den go hous bak.. Imajine?
na so one babe ping me jejeli for morning wey I dey go work say "dydx, your enjoying ur clothing money nd NYSC money alone" shoroniyen She come say make I send money to am 'na, I tlk say make she cme collet am for ogbomoso na, meanwhile she schools in ilorin, 2h from my side.... She said I should goto the bank nd transfer... I say I don hear, the next morning I ping am say D thing dey tlk incorrect Acct number, naso she begin dey swear for herself say make I no vex, she resend am.... I reach house for night I ping am say shey she Don see alert say dem don debit me,... Naso she dey tnk me in advance,..... I fit send d money next week though... Buh not this week nd dis matter don reach 4 months

1 Like

Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by opedaydydx9(m): 8:56pm On Jun 09, 2015
eph12:
That was how a colleague of mine at work forced a girl's contact on me. Told me he has done all the work bla bla. Wasn't even interested but decided to play along. Another turn off was that she is a student. I promised not to have any dealings with any lady student. Didn't take her 3 days to request for 50k school fee. The annoying part is even if the money was really for school fee how has she been getting it before she met me? Other source just dried up immediately i came into the picture? Nonsense. Imagine my colleague telling me that if i give her the money she will love me so much. I dey suspect that guy.
set up,.... Run

1 Like

Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by eph12(m): 8:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
opedaydydx9:
set up,.... Run
bros this was some two months ago. The friendship between me and the babe died a natural death

1 Like

Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by opedaydydx9(m): 9:04pm On Jun 09, 2015
eph12:

bros this was some two months ago. The friendship between me and the babe died a natural death
such is not worth it, Infact if anybody wan hook me up or if I wn meet up with a babe, I gts sabi if she be, I never chop or not... If girls for rich families are behaving like they don't have parents so am no surprised

1 Like

Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 09, 2015
piicity:
i missed you,hope you are back my love and what was the reply you gave to my pm
Since when?
Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by dharay99: 9:26pm On Jun 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Can u help me with money like 500,000k wanna get new bed ..
oh, no prob.
Mail ur account details sharpally.
Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by czarr(m): 9:42pm On Jun 09, 2015
peeparty:
shocked been on the mata with one like that for months,finally she decieded to see me
read our conversation below:

....me:how is the weda treating you.

....mimi:fine but am not feeling the cold. and i need money to go back to school like i told you.so wer am i seeing you?

....me:wer wud be convinient for you?

.....mimi:you tell me

.....me:ok outside my street

....mimi:i cant come to your house oo

...me:ok wer den

....mimi:somewer else like eatry,bar,etc

....me:you wan go eatry for this kind weda ni?

....mimi:mute

...me:ok come and get the money and go to an eatry and eat.

1hour later.

....mimi:am in your street.

..me:ok am coming,picks her and we walking to the house

..mimi:so wer are we heading to?

....me:to the forest.

.....mimi:smiles.

....finally mimi came and the rest is history.....bj till .....i taya.

just imagine geting that on a cold weda*winks* tongue cool
.....muh. niccur grin
peeparty:
shocked been on the mata with one like that for months,finally she decieded to see me
read our conversation below:

....me:how is the weda treating you.

....mimi:fine but am not feeling the cold. and i need money to go back to school like i told you.so wer am i seeing you?

....me:wer wud be convinient for you?

.....mimi:you tell me

.....me:ok outside my street

....mimi:i cant come to your house oo

...me:ok wer den

....mimi:somewer else like eatry,bar,etc

....me:you wan go eatry for this kind weda ni?

....mimi:mute

...me:ok come and get the money and go to an eatry and eat.

1hour later.

....mimi:am in your street.

..me:ok am coming,picks her and we walking to the house

..mimi:so wer are we heading to?

....me:to the forest.

.....mimi:smiles.

....finally mimi came and the rest is history.....bj till .....i taya.

just imagine geting that on a cold weda*winks* tongue cool
.....muh. niccur
Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by czarr(m): 9:48pm On Jun 09, 2015
.....lol,diz days when babes wan magarize me, I just de laff.
I must shine the Congo if not I no de release money,

if u call me stingy,na me born u?
u too u de stingy,na how you go de save punny,like say if I use am I go carry am run.lol

u go still carry am go bk haus na.
na just rent we de rent am!

1 Like

Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 09, 2015
dharay99:

oh, no prob.
Mail ur account details sharpally.
Yeye lol
Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by dharay99: 10:05pm On Jun 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Yeye lol
Pele o0.
Gudnyt sha.
Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 09, 2015
dharay99:

Pele o0.
Gudnyt sha.
Night
Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 10, 2015
markkaycee:
u are not a guy so u can never understand...

Okay....I've heard you wink

#TEAM SCENT
Re: An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays by Nobody: 5:15am On Jun 12, 2015
You only meet the wrong babes.! Try hard working babes who work for themselves and responsible.

Stop complaining! Most guys go for flashy and lazy babes. You can't eat your cake and still expect to have it nah.

Haba!!!

boynigeria:
okay after one week of meeting this babe, i was on the phone with her

Me: Hello

Bea: Hellor *sounds depressed*

Me: hope ure good, ure sounding somehow

Bea: im fyn
(now here comes my first mistake of a statement)

Me: why does dat sound very untrue... talk to me

Bea: i have a small issue ni, but im fyn
(my bro if a chic tells u dis, its a fuckken trap, cos she kns ur into her and u may do anytin to get her on board, its beta u dont go further with d interogation before u get....

Bea: since u asked, im very broke, in fact my mum said i should not call home cos shes broke too and my uncle's wife's sista dead so no hope of getting any money so now my project .................................................................................................................................................................*she will tell u the best of sad story till*
sweetheart anything u have to help me, i dont mind *are u a begger*

This thingy is so common to our girls now ehn, some dont even go tru all this process before they do it after just somedays of meeting u. if u kn each other for a while its a dift tin

Ladies, im not tryna join d cliche of guys and argue women love money cos i kn ladies dat are modest abt money and those are who i spend my money on, those are who deserve to be showered with material things but lot of babes are so money crazy dat they loose their pride and integrity as a woman

this has happened to me many time dats why im making it public, makes me loose all interest and integrity in u as a lady

Guys if uve experienced this before LIKE this post and if ure experiencing it now SHARE this post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Attraction? / Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) / I Just Met The Ghanaian Guy That Rides A BMW X6!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.