Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

PDP Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Victory At The Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Victory At The Elections (42248 Views)

PDP Reacts To Justice Okon's Ruling, Says Jegede Is Authentic PDP Candidate / APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) / PDP Reacts To Buhari's $300,000 Saga ... ' We Have Been Vindicated ' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Victory At The Elections by seedorfg(m): 6:38pm On Jun 09, 2015
Ghenghengheghen , let the bashing begging
Re: PDP Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Victory At The Elections by itsik(m): 6:38pm On Jun 09, 2015
Nice development From PDP
Re: PDP Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Victory At The Elections by rill: 6:38pm On Jun 09, 2015
K
Re: PDP Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Victory At The Elections by MizTyna(f): 6:38pm On Jun 09, 2015
Pearlyakin:
APC just dey give pdp mouth,i hope they sort out their differences asap.
Me too, it's been disgraceful so far

2 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Victory At The Elections by Trailblazer1(m): 6:38pm On Jun 09, 2015
shininglite:
now they have power, but they don't know how to use it . .....sai saraki

the wings of the ikoyi drug lord has been clipped
Hahaha Hahaha
Re: PDP Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Victory At The Elections by disloman(m): 6:39pm On Jun 09, 2015
DauraDullard:
I can't imagine the pains today has brought to all APC faithfuls. It's just the beginning of their long journey
This is nt abt d pains but shows d ways to go.APC is still d force to reckon with.A. man who is not loyal is a nobody.
Re: PDP Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Victory At The Elections by murphybo(m): 6:39pm On Jun 09, 2015
M
Re: PDP Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Victory At The Elections by daniel56(m): 6:39pm On Jun 09, 2015
The end justify the means, the war in national talk have not start, wait and watch
Re: PDP Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Victory At The Elections by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 09, 2015
Re: PDP Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Victory At The Elections by solidgidlas(m): 6:40pm On Jun 09, 2015
[color=#770077][pdp shal rise agian/color]
Re: PDP Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Victory At The Elections by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:40pm On Jun 09, 2015
Pdp shall rise again
Re: PDP Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Victory At The Elections by Jorussia(m): 6:40pm On Jun 09, 2015
Re: PDP Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Victory At The Elections by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 09, 2015
Obviously to fulfil all righteousness grin
Re: PDP Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Victory At The Elections by Realdeals(m): 6:42pm On Jun 09, 2015
Re: PDP Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Victory At The Elections by Tecnonews24: 6:43pm On Jun 09, 2015
That's my party
Re: PDP Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Victory At The Elections by kodlins(f): 6:44pm On Jun 09, 2015
For life

4 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Victory At The Elections by omenka(m): 6:44pm On Jun 09, 2015
Watch out guys, soon enough, these same guys that ensured this was possible would come at us with the "Northern conspiracy to dominate" bla bla bla when general elections are at hand in order to divide the nigerian voters along religious (even though the speaker is a christian), tribal and regional lines.

I'm making this post so as to refer to it when the time comes, and I know that time would surely come.

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Victory At The Elections by bigerboy200: 6:45pm On Jun 09, 2015
Crass inexperience.... datz harsh ohh
Re: PDP Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Victory At The Elections by HRich(m): 6:45pm On Jun 09, 2015
sakafish:
story for the gods.....
Is that what you really think?
Re: PDP Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Victory At The Elections by litetias(m): 6:46pm On Jun 09, 2015
Mega2010:
Ok,thank you.......you get experience come leave us backward for ages..stop talking too much and hide your face in shame

PDP has experience in You Chop I Chop democracy.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Victory At The Elections by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 09, 2015
Finally, it urged the All Progressives Congress (APC) to stop whining and accept the will of the people, respect the independence of the legislature, as the PDP is not responsible for their naivety and crass inexperience.
APC should heed to this advice. I sympathise with them APC. cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Victory At The Elections by Enegod(m): 6:47pm On Jun 09, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
Finally, it urged the All Progressives Congress (APC) to stop whining and accept the will of the people, respect the independence of the legislature, as the PDP is not responsible for their naivety and crass inexperience.

Signed:

Chief Olisa Metuh
National Publicity Secretary

http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/06/pdp-reacts-to-saraki-dogara-and.html

cc :lalasticlala
chei!!! see finishing shocked

6 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Victory At The Elections by blackpanda: 6:47pm On Jun 09, 2015
Saraki is a greedy politician selfish enough to sacrifice his party for personal gains. I hope apc finds a way to deal with this issue and deal with saraki, ruthlessly!
Re: PDP Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Victory At The Elections by chigoizie7(m): 6:47pm On Jun 09, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
Rubbish! If it were the other way round, would you be saying the same story? Would PDP even allow an opposition to deputize them? Hypocrites!

Saraki who as the Chairman, Senate Committee on Environment & Ecology could not successfully push the NOSDRA bill into limelight or consideration till the 7th Assembly ended. Many communities in the Niger Delta will suffer for the gross incompetence of Saraki as Chairman of Environment Committee. This same m.oron wants to be Senate President. How many more bills will suffer at the expense of Nigerians?

My dear, this has nothing to do with hypocrisy, yes, PDP would ve never allowed an opposition to deputize dem(as u said) but this Is a game, were u look for ur opponents loopholes to outsmart or win him, PDP saw a chance and made use of it,

As u said, PDP would never allow opponent to deputize him, because they are smart, PDP only changed the game for APC because they don't know how it is played.

As for passing of bills? Now that he is d SP, I guess it will be faster.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Victory At The Elections by atlwireles: 6:48pm On Jun 09, 2015
chiefinalowo:

Haahaha....APC is in trouble.

PDP is now laughing out loud!

I am just happy the way the whole thing turned out against the Southern part of the country.
It makes life easier for President Buhari.

You mean the southern part that traded the presidency for VP. Nooooooo, we have lost nothing.

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Victory At The Elections by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 09, 2015
I really love PDP......

At least they can maintain democracy according to the law of the land.....

I love GEJ most......

I really PDP's logo all the time....

3 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Victory At The Elections by ZeroTolerance: 6:49pm On Jun 09, 2015
omenka:
Watch out guys, soon enough, these same guys that ensured this was possible would come at us with the "Northern conspiracy to dominate" bla bla bla when general elections are at hand in order to divide the nigerian voters along religious (even though the speaker is a christian), tribal and regional lines.

I'm making this post so as to refer to it when the time comes, and I know that time would surely come.
Don't you have anything else to look forward to in life? You still see yourself being a politics section warrior in 2019. What an empty life.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Victory At The Elections by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 6:49pm On Jun 09, 2015
Am from the current STATE OF OSUN and I can still laugh grin
Re: PDP Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Victory At The Elections by sakafish(m): 6:49pm On Jun 09, 2015
HRich:
Is that what you really think?
have you got problem with that? tell me!
Re: PDP Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Victory At The Elections by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Metuh no go kill person cheesy cheesy cheesy

PDP teaching APC the game since the days of bread and butter.

PDP shall rise again
oboy that statement scatter me with laugh..crass inexperience and nativity....chei... grin
Re: PDP Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Victory At The Elections by Youngmolis: 6:56pm On Jun 09, 2015
APC should be extra careful or else.....
Re: PDP Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Victory At The Elections by dave2meek(m): 6:57pm On Jun 09, 2015
Thats a good one... Good for our democracy indeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Die In Suicide Bomb Attack On Redeem Church / Obasanjo Gives Condition To Support New Mega Party - This Day / Banky W Break Silence As He Loses Eti-Osa Reps Seat To Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.