Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Mum In The House Need Urgent Reply - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mum In The House Need Urgent Reply (3123 Views)

I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum / I Lost My Mum In The 3rd Mainland Bridge Accident / How Can I Confront My Annoying Mum- In-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mum In The House Need Urgent Reply by christobabee: 6:24pm On Jun 09, 2015
Pls which cream can I use for my adorable, she is jst a year and 3mnt. Ve used eucerin and AVeeno but none is good for her.her skin is looking rough, dry and dark.
Re: Mum In The House Need Urgent Reply by coldgate(f): 7:42pm On Jun 09, 2015
Johnsons range of baby care products are great. Children have really sensitive skin. you have to be careful on what products
you use on him/her.
Re: Mum In The House Need Urgent Reply by pretydiva(f): 8:02pm On Jun 09, 2015
Chico baby cream, soap n powder wil do d magic. Use it n fnk me later

1 Like

Re: Mum In The House Need Urgent Reply by HappinexEdixon(f): 8:28pm On Jun 09, 2015
Johnson baby product is d best I hv bn usin it 4 my kids close to 4yrs nw n so far I hvnt had any regret, pls make sure you get d U.S.A product is better dan d south african one.

1 Like

Re: Mum In The House Need Urgent Reply by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
Hmm I would stay away from johnsons products if I were you, they are too highly perfumed. Good old fashioned Vaseline jelly is what you need.

When I had my twins I was using johnsons, they started getting rashes, a nurse told me to use Vaseline on the rashes and literally overnight the rashes were gone.

2 Likes

Re: Mum In The House Need Urgent Reply by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 09, 2015
^^^^ kiss kiss kiss

Cute!
Re: Mum In The House Need Urgent Reply by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 09, 2015
Phema:
^^^^ kiss kiss kiss

Cute!

Thanks hun kiss
Re: Mum In The House Need Urgent Reply by LaRoyalHighness(f): 10:41pm On Jun 09, 2015
Team Home made coconut oil#

2 Likes

Re: Mum In The House Need Urgent Reply by Trippledots(m): 11:00pm On Jun 09, 2015
Runs in#

Use crude oil

#runs out!!
Re: Mum In The House Need Urgent Reply by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 10, 2015
Shea butter
Re: Mum In The House Need Urgent Reply by Ewuro4: 12:30am On Jun 10, 2015
christobabee:
Pls which cream can I use for my adorable, she is jst a year and 3mnt. Ve used eucerin and AVeeno but none is good for her.her skin is looking rough, dry and dark.

Eucerin is too harsh on a 3 month old please. What kind of aveeno did you use.

Buy Glaxxo base cream and mix it with petroleum jelly. ( say 7parts base & 3parts jelly)
Leave her skin damp after every bath and sparingly rub the combo on her skin till it disappears.

Another one is cortisone cream but she's way too young for that. Try the Glaxo base and see first. smiley
Re: Mum In The House Need Urgent Reply by Ewuro4: 12:33am On Jun 10, 2015
Fem29, I musto start paying on behalf of my Nephews. Your girls are cute! kiss God bless them.
Re: Mum In The House Need Urgent Reply by Onegai(f): 2:31am On Jun 10, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
Team Home made coconut oil#

Another vote for Team Coconut oil or Olive oil. I like Shea and cocoa butter too (but I hear they make one dark).
Re: Mum In The House Need Urgent Reply by Miami11: 3:18am On Jun 10, 2015
I use everything Johnson from soap to lotion
Re: Mum In The House Need Urgent Reply by thorpido(m): 7:05am On Jun 10, 2015
Good old petroleum jelly for the body and natural products(coconut oil or olive oil) for the hair.
Johnson's products are not the best(ask any good paediatrician)

Babies don't need all that designers' products.
Re: Mum In The House Need Urgent Reply by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 10, 2015
Double Post
Re: Mum In The House Need Urgent Reply by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 10, 2015
Team Sheabuter, coconut oil, olive oil and few drops of carrot oil. That's what my kids use including hubby.
Re: Mum In The House Need Urgent Reply by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 10, 2015
Ewuro4:
Fem29, I musto start paying on behalf of my Nephews. Your girls are cute! kiss God bless them.

Thanks hun kiss, no wahala I dey wait grin
Re: Mum In The House Need Urgent Reply by christobabee: 9:16am On Jun 10, 2015
fem29:
Hmm I would stay away from johnsons products if I were you, they are too highly perfumed. Good old fashioned Vaseline jelly is what you need.

When I had my twins I was using johnsons, they started getting rashes, a nurse told me to use Vaseline on the rashes and literally overnight the rashes were gone.
whaoo, ur twins are too cute. Thanx
Re: Mum In The House Need Urgent Reply by christobabee: 9:22am On Jun 10, 2015
Ewuro4:

Eucerin is too harsh on a 3 month old please. What kind of aveeno did you use.

Buy Glaxxo base cream and mix it with petroleum jelly. ( say 7parts base & 3parts jelly)
Leave her skin damp after every bath and sparingly rub the combo on her skin till it disappears.

Another one is cortisone cream but she's way too young for that. Try the Glaxo base and see first. smiley

Thanx dearie, but she is A year, 3mnt. Dnt. Understand dis part ." ( say 7parts base & 3parts jelly)"
Re: Mum In The House Need Urgent Reply by babygirlfl: 9:42am On Jun 10, 2015
Onegai:

Another vote for Team Coconut oil or Olive oil. I like Shea and cocoa butter too (but I hear they make one dark).

Op these oils onegai mentioned and other plant based oils will do.
Re: Mum In The House Need Urgent Reply by babygirlfl: 9:44am On Jun 10, 2015
Fem29 you twins are adorable.

1 Like

Re: Mum In The House Need Urgent Reply by pinky1974: 10:28am On Jun 10, 2015
fem29:

Yes! Blue Seal Vaseline is actually good
Pls try it n see
Re: Mum In The House Need Urgent Reply by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 10, 2015
christobabee:
whaoo, ur twins are too cute. Thanx

Thanx kiss
Re: Mum In The House Need Urgent Reply by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 10, 2015
babygirlfl:
Fem29 you twins are adorable.

Thanks hunny kiss

1 Like

Re: Mum In The House Need Urgent Reply by Ewuro4: 2:25pm On Jun 10, 2015
christobabee:
Thanx dearie, but she is A year, 3mnt. Dnt. Understand dis part ." ( say 7parts base & 3parts jelly)"

Oh sorry must've read that wrong.

use more base and less jelly till the rough area clears up. Then continue jelly for everyday use.

I use Aveeno daily moisturizing lotion ( green pump, it's scent free and have oatmeal complex ) on them every night and petroleum jelly every morning.

(1) (Reply)

So emotional and Touching Pics...real Men Doesnt Abuse Women And Children / My Wife Is Too Insecure / Initiating Sex: Who's Job Is It Really?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.