Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

#ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates (24031 Views)

#ondodecides2016: Supreme Court Updates / #ondodecides2016: Day 2 New Appeal Court Hearing Updates / #ondodecides2016: Appeal Court Hearing Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

#ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates by engineerboat(m): 10:19am On Nov 04, 2016
The new New Appeal Panel to seat for Ondo Pdp appeal begins sitting and hearing today.

Updates as it's hppening

Re: #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates by yeyeboi(m): 10:20am On Nov 04, 2016
Ok
Re: #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates by engineerboat(m): 10:22am On Nov 04, 2016
Happening Now: The newly reconstituted Court of Appeal Panel commences sitting.

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates by kcnwaigbo: 10:23am On Nov 04, 2016
Where us khahal cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates by engineerboat(m): 10:23am On Nov 04, 2016
Justices Salauwa, Aguba & Mbaba arrive the courtroom . Justice Salauwa says it's a great pleasure to be around
Re: #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates by engineerboat(m): 10:24am On Nov 04, 2016
Justice salauwa leads prayers for a successful sitting, to deliver justice without fear or favour. Sitting begins…
Re: #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates by engineerboat(m): 10:25am On Nov 04, 2016
The case for hearing now is Clement Faboyede et al, versus Biyi poroye & Others
Re: #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates by Ratello: 10:26am On Nov 04, 2016
*Clears throat* I pray Judgment is served in time

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates by engineerboat(m): 10:27am On Nov 04, 2016
Olanipekun leads Adedipe, Akinlaja, 17 other lawyers to appear for Faboyede, Ben Obi and others…
Re: #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 04, 2016
what I want to hear is who will the court choose as the flagbearer for the party
Re: #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates by engineerboat(m): 10:37am On Nov 04, 2016
Ben Nwafor leads 5 other lawyers to appear for Biyi Poroye & others

Nelson Anih for INEC,

ajibola oluyede for sheriff

2 Likes

Re: #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates by engineerboat(m): 10:39am On Nov 04, 2016
The second appeal now is Ahmed markarfi, and Ben Obi Versus Biyi Poroye and others including the PDP.…
Re: #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates by kcnwaigbo: 10:41am On Nov 04, 2016
Ratello:
*Clears throat* I pray Judgment is served in time
Judgement will be ready by next week

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates by kcnwaigbo: 10:42am On Nov 04, 2016
engineerboat:
Ben Nwafor leads 5 other lawyers to appear for Biyi Poroye & others

Nelson Anih for INEC,

ajibola oluyede for sheriff
Lolz I thought they would boycott the sitting!! Funny people. They should have sat at home waiting for the supreme court

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates by engineerboat(m): 10:46am On Nov 04, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Lolz I thought they would boycott the sitting!! Funny people. They should have sat at home waiting for the supreme court

They have no option
Re: #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates by modath(f): 10:48am On Nov 04, 2016
Jokes apart, you are the kind of person i like to be around, no matter how obviously hopeless a situation is, you keep hope alive till the very end... A very hard thing that you make look so easy... Nice. smiley

kcnwaigbo:

Judgement will be ready by next week

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates by engineerboat(m): 10:50am On Nov 04, 2016
modath:

Jokes apart, you are the kind of person i like to be around, no matter how obviously hopeless a situation is, you keep hope alive till the very end... A very hard thing that you make look so easy... Nice. smiley

Modath na you be that. Good morning hoo.

Appeal Court hearing have started.

What did you have to say on this

2 Likes

Re: #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates by Ratello: 10:50am On Nov 04, 2016
modath:

I must admit that you are indirectly CONSOLING yourself!

3 Likes

Re: #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates by ajoskele(m): 10:53am On Nov 04, 2016
modath:

He would be shocked soon. Jimoh Ibrahim is the authentic candidate of PDP in Ondo.
Re: #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates by shaddoww: 10:54am On Nov 04, 2016
Just as it is in d Nnamdi Kanu's case, dey will say dey don't have confidence in d panel n den dey will set up another panel n it will go on and on till after election.
Re: #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates by modath(f): 10:54am On Nov 04, 2016
Ratello:

I must admit that you are indirectly CONSOLING yourself!

E huz, me & you know the final stop of this train, nor be me you go bait.. smiley smiley

ajoskele:
He would be shocked soon. Jimoh Ibrahim is the authentic candidate of PDP in Ondo.

That's why I like KC, if one isn't aware of background story of this case, his enthusiasm & optimism would make one have a completely different impression..

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates by Ratello: 10:59am On Nov 04, 2016
modath:

E huz, me & you know the final stop of this train, nor be me you go bait.. smiley smiley
Tell me the final stop please I want to know dear. This is Ondo State we are talking about here. If the Markarfi faction can be recognized in Edo's election what happened to the same candidate in Ondo who is Eyitayo Jegede. Nobody knows Jimoh the fraud Ibrahim in Ondo State so why force him on the good people of Ondo State. You go soon see why it is called Ondo State.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates by modath(f): 11:00am On Nov 04, 2016
engineerboat:

Mo na you be that. Good morning hoo.

No, nor be Mo, na her clone!! sad

No name calling, slurs & insults? Everything ok? shocked
Re: #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates by SirRoberto(m): 11:02am On Nov 04, 2016
I see some people who just want to see the opposition totally annihilated, forgetting that the real cause of their problems are those politicians who are running from party to party without tenable ideologies, just to continue being in power n fleecing the nation. If we can ensure there are 2 strong parties, it wil enable objective people to support the individuals that may come from them rather than just one so powerful party that may produce many incompetent candidates

3 Likes

Re: #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates by DropShot: 11:03am On Nov 04, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

They may just be there to inform the panel that a suit challenging this one is already filed at the supreme Court.
Re: #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates by Ratello: 11:03am On Nov 04, 2016
engineerboat:

Modath na you be that. Good morning hoo.

Modath go learn soon cheesy

modath:

No, nor be Mo, na her clone!! sad
No name calling, slurs & insults? Everything ok? shocked
You dey vex cheesy grin

ajoskele:
E be like say hot yam dey your mouth. You better drink water now. Jimoh ko, Jima ni

2 Likes

Re: #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates by ajoskele(m): 11:04am On Nov 04, 2016
modath:

That's why I like KC, if one isn't aware of background story of this case, his enthusiasm & optimism would make one have a completely different impression..
Allow them make their uninformed opinions on Nairaland. We in Ondo state know better.

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates by ajoskele(m): 11:06am On Nov 04, 2016
Ratello:

Modath go learn soon cheesy

You dey vex cheesy grin

E be like say hot yam dey your mouth. You better drink water now. Jimoh ko, Jima ni
Are you from Yisreal? Are you from the Yeast?

It has been confirmed they are the ones supporting Mimiko even when we Ondo residents are asking for better dividends of democracy here.

2 Likes

Re: #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates by DropShot: 11:06am On Nov 04, 2016
Ratello:

Tell me the final stop please I want to know dear. This is Ondo State we are talking about here. If the Markarfi faction can be recognized in Edo's election what happened to the same candidate in Ondo who is Eyitayo Jegede. Nobody knows Jimoh the fraud Ibrahim in Ondo State so why force him on the good people of Ondo State. You go soon see why it is called Ondo State.
Different scenarios. That Makarfi faction was recognized in Edo has nothing to do with Ondo.

Was there a judgment to recognize Sheriff's candidate in Edo as was the case for Ondo? Answer is no.

2 Likes

Re: #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates by ajoskele(m): 11:08am On Nov 04, 2016
@engineerboat, when will you tell us that Clement Faboyede's suit against Biyi Poroye has just been dismissed by the appeal court?

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates by Ratello: 11:11am On Nov 04, 2016
DropShot:

Different scenarios. That Makarfi faction was recognized in Edo has nothing to do with Ondo.

Was there a judgment to recognize Sheriff's candidate in Edo as was the case for Ondo? Answer is no.
Are you a Nigerian at all? To your last sentence, Sheriff did everything at the law court to put his own candidate in place of Pastor Ize Iyamu but he lost out. So what are you saying or trying to say?

2 Likes

Re: #ondodecides2016: New Appeal Court Hearing Updates by ajoskele(m): 11:12am On Nov 04, 2016
Ratello:

Oga don't fight for us. Don't cry more than the bereaved. Who knows Jegede in Ondo state?
Jimoh Ibrahim has been in Ondo political circle since 2003. I guess Jegede was still in Adamawa hustling Yola NBA chairman.

In Ondo state, we are heading to the top. OKE la n lo!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chief Edwin Clark's 90th Birthday Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (Photos) / Ihedioha Campaign In Imo State- Pictures / Marafa: Crooks Within APC Want To Install Serving Governor As Buhari's Successor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.