Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,076 members, 7,859,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:12 PM

Buhari Has Started Humiliating Tinubu: Atiku & Fashola The Pointsmen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Started Humiliating Tinubu: Atiku & Fashola The Pointsmen (7591 Views)

Governors Loyal To Tinubu, Atiku Absent At Meeting With APC NWC / Why Saraki, Tinubu, Atiku Met In Aso Rock Without Buhari / Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Started Humiliating Tinubu: Atiku & Fashola The Pointsmen by timawoku(m): 11:40pm On Jun 09, 2015
cuteboy2:
SHOTS FIRED! SHOTS FIRED!! SHOTS FIRED!!!

Buhari fired the first salvo today in his determination to break free from Tinubu's shackles. This first real punch is the rank humiliation Buhari handed Tinubu today, when he left him and his motely crowd of APC loyalists at International Conference Centre, Abuja holding an empty barrel.
Former VP Atiku is his main man in this enterprise. Fashola is one of the key backroom brains. Amaechi is the Capone.

Watch this space, Buhari will not stomach all these turenchi about party supremacy. Eventually, Buhari will hijack the party machinery and push Tinubu aside. Already, Atiku is his right hand man on key diplomatic shuttles such as lobbying for election of Akinwumi Adesina as AfDB President, etc

Buhari has pointedly ignored his VP, Pastor Yemi Osibanjo during the build-up to the swearing in on 29th May. Osibanjo was either following Fashola or Ambode around to silly inconsequential Lagos State functions in Lagos, while Buhari was holding court in Abuja.

Saraki understands the message, and pointedly ignored the so-called Reconciliation Committee chaired by Osibanjo, set up by Tinubu to rally support for Rep Gbajabiamilla (the ex-felon) and Sen Lawan, saying "a mere Commissioner cannot summon" him. What!!! I thought, Osibanjo was supposed to be the VP?

U get sense pass that barcanista boy! grin
Re: Buhari Has Started Humiliating Tinubu: Atiku & Fashola The Pointsmen by passionate88: 11:49pm On Jun 09, 2015
cuteboy2:

For good measure, Rotimi Amaechi did not show up as well. He is part of the coup.
Amaechi is truly the Judas of Ubima

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Started Humiliating Tinubu: Atiku & Fashola The Pointsmen by afanide: 12:05am On Jun 10, 2015
brownlord:
I repeat, tinubu n SW is finished already, For Osibanjo he will just be confine to one corner in Aso rock, if he makes too much noise, there must be some shady deals he involved himself with while serving tinubu, buhari may decide to open his books.

Whoever thinks this was not planned by Buhari must be silly, finally the gambari north just return to power, teaching the sophisticated region of SW how to play politics.

Who else will raise his head now, OBJ? he dare not, Buhari only need threaten he want to probe past administration, and baba is going to keep mute.

Now Tinubu's investment has gone sour ( Bad Market ), any noise from him, Buhari will just open Revelation 20 vs 12...And he Tinubu will be judged accordingly.

Chai, i'm loving this change

U can say that again cheesy
Re: Buhari Has Started Humiliating Tinubu: Atiku & Fashola The Pointsmen by nonaira: 12:37am On Jun 10, 2015
GEJ is somewhere right now laughing his @ss off.

I bet una what is going through his head is "Tinubu see your life. You came for me with Buhari, now look am, na you he is biting. See your life" grin grin

[img]http://1.bp..com/-HSg2KsDviVI/VLuoE0C5XyI/AAAAAAABdgs/iOSUyEIzmRM/s1600/jonathan%2Bbuhari%2Bhug%2B1.jpg[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Started Humiliating Tinubu: Atiku & Fashola The Pointsmen by tonychristopher: 12:39am On Jun 10, 2015
OXFORD LEARNER'S DICTIONARY HAS ADDED A NEW WORD TO THE DICTIONARY.

NEW WORD... "TINUBU"

Tinubu (tee-nu-bu) Noun: Someone who believes that he would achieve a sinister goal and looks forward to the benefit(s) of such goals when attained but suddenly meets a deadlock after the goal is attained without enjoying the expected benefits.

Example: The tinubued armed robbers successfully broke into the company's safe and carted away cash only to realize that the money were fake currencies!

Funke became tinuburized when she discovered the man she snatched from her friend because of his presumed wealth was an ordinary driver.

Adjective:To be a Tinubu...the state of not enjoying what you expected from a good fortune.

Example: "My First Class Honors Degree Certificate is null and void because NUC has declared my Alma-Mata an illegal university. Oh! i am a Tinubu!!"

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Started Humiliating Tinubu: Atiku & Fashola The Pointsmen by cuteboy2: 1:00am On Jun 10, 2015
dayo23:
may 29 was just 3weeks back, and most SE brothers are already concluding Tinubu is this and that, Buhari and Tinubu are best of friends and they can hardly betray each other

"Buhari and Tinubu are Best of Friends" !!!!!! Buhahahahahahahaaaaaaa-a-a-a-a-a grin grin grin

That is the biggest understatement of the millennium!!!!! Why don't we just say they are twin brothers.......they share the same navel!!
And they can never betray each other? Is your memory that short. Have you forgotten that Tinubu betrayed Buhari in 2011 by instructing the SW to vote Jonathan instead of Buhari

Wake up bro. This is politics. This is about raw power. Tinubu wants it all for himself. Buhari, wants more of it so he can function without too much chains.

The National Assembly is the no1 irritant to the President in a Presidential System. GMB needs them on his side. If GMB allows Tinubu's loyalists to control both chambers, then Buhari will be at Tinubu's mercy for the next 8years.

*** WE ARE WATCHING IN 3D **** cool shocked cool shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Started Humiliating Tinubu: Atiku & Fashola The Pointsmen by Zaikon(m): 1:08am On Jun 10, 2015
byrron:

This is more sensible and logical as well
2nded
Re: Buhari Has Started Humiliating Tinubu: Atiku & Fashola The Pointsmen by dayo23(f): 2:39am On Jun 10, 2015
iPrinz20:

if dat will make U sleep well tonite.... We agree!!!!!
I always sleep well, the merger was something both Tinubu and PMB worked hard to form, don't expect them to break up easily. Look you are only seen the outside of the image, wait and see as things will begin to shape out
Re: Buhari Has Started Humiliating Tinubu: Atiku & Fashola The Pointsmen by MugabeRobert: 3:33am On Jun 10, 2015
brownlord:
I repeat, tinubu n SW is finished already, For Osibanjo he will just be confine to one corner in Aso rock, if he makes too much noise, there must be some shady deals he involved himself with while serving tinubu, buhari may decide to open his books.

Whoever thinks this was not planned by Buhari must be silly, finally the gambari north just return to power, teaching the sophisticated region of SW how to play politics.

Who else will raise his head now, OBJ? he dare not, Buhari only need threaten he want to probe past administration, and baba is going to keep mute.

Now Tinubu's investment has gone sour ( Bad Market ), any noise from him, Buhari will just open Revelation 20 vs 12...And he Tinubu will be judged accordingly.

Chai, i'm loving this change

During Jonathan, 9 of first 10 are from the north.

You guys are too slow to see this.
Re: Buhari Has Started Humiliating Tinubu: Atiku & Fashola The Pointsmen by Neplusultra(f): 8:10am On Jun 10, 2015
[quote author=tonychristopher post=34608679]

OXFORD LEARNER'S DICTIONARY HAS ADDED A NEW WORD TO THE DICTIONARY.

NEW WORD... "TINUBU"

Tinubu (tee-nu-bu) Noun: Someone who believes that he would achieve a sinister goal and looks forward to the benefit(s) of such goals when attained but suddenly meets a deadlock after the goal is attained without enjoying the expected benefits.

Example: The tinubued armed robbers successfully broke into the company's safe and carted away cash only to realize that the money were fake currencies!

Funke became tinuburized when she discovered the man she snatched from her friend because of his presumed wealth was an ordinary driver.

Adjective:To be a Tinubu...the state of not enjoying what you expected from a good fortune.

Example: "My First Class Honors Degree Certificate is null and void because NUC has declared my Alma-Mata an illegal university. Oh! i am a Tinubu!!"[/quote ] LMAO!!!
Re: Buhari Has Started Humiliating Tinubu: Atiku & Fashola The Pointsmen by Osyfellaini(f): 1:09pm On Jun 10, 2015
This is good for Nigerians.... Change is truly here.
#Saying NO To godfatherism and gemigods in APC
Re: Buhari Has Started Humiliating Tinubu: Atiku & Fashola The Pointsmen by cuteboy2: 4:39pm On Jun 11, 2015
Osyfellaini:
This is good for Nigerians.... Change is truly here.
#Saying NO To godfatherism and gemigods in APC

Yup. This is the kind of change we want.
Enough of godfather politics.
Re: Buhari Has Started Humiliating Tinubu: Atiku & Fashola The Pointsmen by cuteboy2: 9:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
byrron:

The highlighted concoctions above is the dumbest of all conjectures i have read online today.

It is dumb concoction abi?

Don't worry. Even more "dumb" things will emanate from Aso Rock that will make your head spin.

APC as we know it today will not survive beyond 2015. At least, not with Tinubu as the King of the Manor. I can tell you this particular "dumb concoction" for free. Tinubu will be relegated to irrelevancy. You can thank me later.
Re: Buhari Has Started Humiliating Tinubu: Atiku & Fashola The Pointsmen by cuteboy2: 9:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
masseratti:
Stop all the calculation, Buhari had no time in doing things the wrong way,you can't choose ministers for the President or impose the leaders of the house and senate on them,it is just plain wrong, Tinubu should have taken a back seat and let people in the party evolve without influencing anything anymore,that way he will command the people respect,you don't force respect you earn it.Gbaja would have won if Tinubu didn't interfere.

Spot on bro!!!

Tinubu would have remained a hero, and had tons of respect if he stepped back from trying to control everything after the election was won.
Unfortunately, his greedy nature got the better of him.

Most APC leaders are becoming irritated by his desire to control everything.
Read Dele Momodu's tweet below. He calls it "ENSLAVEMENT", "INTIMIDATION", "DOMINATION", "FRUSTRATE"

These are heavy words to use on his leader. And it shows his followers are angry with his style. Now that there is a govt in place, they don't need him again. Is Tinubu getting the message?

Re: Buhari Has Started Humiliating Tinubu: Atiku & Fashola The Pointsmen by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 11, 2015
cuteboy2:

It is dumb concoction abi?

Don't worry. Even more "dumb" things will emanate from Aso Rock that will make your head spin.

APC as we know it today will not survive beyond 2015. At least, not with Tinubu as the King of the Manor. I can tell you this particular "dumb concoction" for free. Tinubu will be relegated to irrelevancy. You can thank me later.

POINT OF CORRECTION:

Im not an APC party Faithful nor one of Tinubu's apps nor fans, but your initial concoction was really dumb and u know it.
As regards what you wrote up there, i agree with you that there will be some ugly development from the presidency but to say APC will not survive beyond 2015 is another dumb exaggeration because the party has been elected to be the ruling party in Nigeria until 2019 and nothing is gonna change that.

Tinubu will surely hurt himself if he continues to behave like the king of the manor as u rightfully stated and will remain relevant if and only if he tells himself the self truth which is that he is not occupying any elective position at the moment, neither is he the C in C.

Recent events at the upper and lower NHA's should have given him a clue that he is not the only one that has the sole monopoly of political wizardry which he now calls treachery simple because he was checkmated.
Re: Buhari Has Started Humiliating Tinubu: Atiku & Fashola The Pointsmen by cuteboy2: 11:38pm On Jun 11, 2015
byrron:

POINT OF CORRECTION:

Im not an APC party Faithful nor one of Tinubu's apps nor fans, but your initial concoction was really dumb and u know it.
As regards what you wrote up there, i agree with you that there will be some ugly development from the presidency but to say APC will not survive beyond 2015 is another dumb exaggeration because the party has been elected to be the ruling party in Nigeria until 2019 and nothing is gonna change that.

Tinubu will surely hurt himself if he continues to behave like the king of the manor as u rightfully stated and will remain relevant if and only if he tells himself the self truth which is that he is not occupying any elective position at the moment, neither is he the C in C.

Recent events at the upper and lower NHA's should have given him a clue that he is not the only one that has the sole monopoly of political wizardry which he now calls treachery simple because he was checkmated.

APC as Tinubu wants it to be will end before 2015 runs out. The APC that we shall seen from next year will have its epicentre at Daura.
That is the message. Period!!!

If Tinubu cannot see this, then he does not have the street sense and intellect we have so heaped on him. If he is not careful, he might find himself in prison if he does not watch his language.

How dare he allude to Atiku/Buhari actions in installing national assembly leadership that will be loyal to the President, and not to Tinubu as "treachery"!! Treachery against who Against Tinubu? Abi?

Doesn't he realise there is a huge difference between party leadership and national leadership

The North have collected the power they came for..... The rest is just stories grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Started Humiliating Tinubu: Atiku & Fashola The Pointsmen by chinchum(m): 12:01am On Jun 12, 2015
What is all these unnecessary ado over Tinubu sef ?? hian.

The moment , APC national assembly members put up more than one candidate for the two key positions on the floor of the house/senate, there was nothing Tinubu could have done to stop one of the candidates winning with more of PDP votes and even seen as a win for PDP. Buhari meeting was only meant to see that just one consensus candidate was thrown open from APC to be voted for, who knows whether he could also have failed with that mission .
Re: Buhari Has Started Humiliating Tinubu: Atiku & Fashola The Pointsmen by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 12, 2015
cuteboy2:

APC as Tinubu wants it to be will end before 2015 runs out. The APC that we shall seen from next year will have its epicentre at Daura.
That is the message. Period!!!

If Tinubu cannot see this, then he does not have the street sense and intellect we have so heaped on him. If he is not careful, he might find himself in prison if he does not watch his language.

How dare he allude to Atiku/Buhari actions in installing national assembly leadership that will be loyal to the President, and not to Tinubu as "treachery"!! Treachery against who Against Tinubu? Abi?

Doesn't he realise there is a huge difference between party leadership and national leadership

The North have collected the power they came for..... The rest is just stories grin grin grin

EVERYTHING YOU STATED ARE ALL POSSIBILITIES
Re: Buhari Has Started Humiliating Tinubu: Atiku & Fashola The Pointsmen by OrigamiIII: 1:44am On Jun 12, 2015
brownlord:

Fool, stfu and keep your silly opinion to yourself

Why are you angry hearing the clear truth.
You wait and see what happens in coming days.
Re: Buhari Has Started Humiliating Tinubu: Atiku & Fashola The Pointsmen by Nobody: 2:11am On Jun 12, 2015
Ariel20:

You sound very lousily unintelligent with your bold font.. What you don't know is the North are in charge of the executive seats as @ today & still give a lot of credence to Tinubu for "helping" their "person" to win. I would not be surprised to hear he was given three slots to select ministers for consolation.

What do we SS/SE stand to gain? Nothing but noise on a faceless forum like NL. These guys would settle their differences tonight & we would still have be @ their beck & call
at times I wonder if it's only the females that have brain among ibos.

*no insult intended*

You are brilliant to note the rate at which your brothers make a fool of themselves on social media. To them, tinubu has been defeated because of the NASS loss, as if he was the one that wanted to sit there. They are quick to forget his many victories. This same man won majority of SW States and also formed a party that conquered a sitting president. Just cos a few disloyalty at NASS, some fools now think he's a loser.

In few months time, he'll be celebrating ministerial slots and also oil wells.

For those saying buhari will clip tinubu and the SW. He knows better than that. The SW media that brought GEJ and PDP down is still very much in play. Why do you respect america so much? Is it not because of hollywood media?

It's too early to spend 5min celebrate a goal when you are still 2 goals down to a barcelona ever willing to score more.

Consider tinubu's victories, you'll realise NASS is just like a strand of hair plucked which doesn't amount to hair loss.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Started Humiliating Tinubu: Atiku & Fashola The Pointsmen by cuteboy2: 9:14am On Jun 12, 2015
chinchum:
What is all these unnecessary ado over Tinubu sef ?? hian.

The moment , APC national assembly members put up more than one candidate for the two key positions on the floor of the house/senate, there was nothing Tinubu could have done to stop one of the candidates winning with more of PDP votes and even seen as a win for PDP. Buhari meeting was only meant to see that just one consensus candidate was thrown open from APC to be voted for, who knows whether he could also have failed with that mission .

And the man who was supposed to chair the meeting was fast asleep in Aso Rock. And this man is known being punctual to meetings.
Re: Buhari Has Started Humiliating Tinubu: Atiku & Fashola The Pointsmen by chinchum(m): 9:33am On Jun 12, 2015
cuteboy2:

And the man who was supposed to chair the meeting was fast asleep in Aso Rock. And this man is known being punctual to meetings.

We wont know if that is just a rumour or not, even if it was the truth, Buhari came in to the country that morning after an exhausting G7 meeting attendance, if he came back very tired and wants to steal a sleep, he can barely be faulted, and there are rumours he asked the clerk to delay the inauguration.

What you must realise is that with 49 senators from PDP, all a dissent APC senator needs to become SP was 5 APC votes with 49 pdp votes. Tinubu is not omnipotent. Buhari in trying not to appear as a dictator as he was roundly accused by PDP during campaigns felt he needed not to intervene in the process in throwing up the sp, but he failed to see the scenario i painted above early, maybe due to not having appointed political advisers, he saw that loophole too late in my opinion, and was out of the country for considerable part when the issue was very redeemable, and he rescinded his decision not to intervene. He could have failed in convincing the 7 APC senators from not backing Saraki, but his early intervention would most likely have steadied the ship. all he needed to do was to convince 3-4 more senators to not back Saraki. Bear in mind, Gbajabiamila lost in the HOR because Saraki won
Re: Buhari Has Started Humiliating Tinubu: Atiku & Fashola The Pointsmen by cuteboy2: 9:44pm On Jun 18, 2015
chinchum:

We wont know if that is just a rumour or not, even if it was the truth, Buhari came in to the country that morning after an exhausting G7 meeting attendance, if he came back very tired and wants to steal a sleep, he can barely be faulted, and there are rumours he asked the clerk to delay the inauguration.

Haba! Everything is rumour

Buhari's media aide was on Channels TV live that day stating clearly that there was a letter to the Clerk of the national assembly to delay the inauguration.

Or is Shehu Garba now a rumour monger

(1) (2) (Reply)

Insecurity: Ex-apc Spokesman Wants Buhari To Account For $1bn / The Beauty Of Lagos During The Corona Virus lockdown -photo / Seyi Makinde Denies Backing Social Media Bill (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.