Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

What Do You Think Of This Pratice Of Force Feeding A Baby PIC - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Think Of This Pratice Of Force Feeding A Baby PIC (3844 Views)

Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic / "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce / Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Of This Pratice Of Force Feeding A Baby PIC by ademega(m): 9:35pm On Jun 09, 2015
What do you see to it ?
Please share your view

Re: What Do You Think Of This Pratice Of Force Feeding A Baby PIC by 3ace(m): 9:38pm On Jun 09, 2015
Infringement of its human right. D baby talk say na breast milk hin want, u dey force am drink pap.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of This Pratice Of Force Feeding A Baby PIC by saintikechi(m): 9:50pm On Jun 09, 2015
This is child abuse, only yorubas feed like this.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of This Pratice Of Force Feeding A Baby PIC by CHM11: 9:55pm On Jun 09, 2015
Poverty be cursed!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of This Pratice Of Force Feeding A Baby PIC by absoluteSuccess: 9:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
saintikechi:
I think regularly invoking the name Yoruba for mockery pay for your sorrows and restores to you guys your deprived happiness.

8 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of This Pratice Of Force Feeding A Baby PIC by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 09, 2015
Goddammit...this ain't funny.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of This Pratice Of Force Feeding A Baby PIC by sweettease(f): 10:43pm On Jun 09, 2015
I hate it so much. I'll never stand and watch it happen. I am ready to give the mother problem o. They still do it because they don't know the baby can aspirate the pap and that can even cause death.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of This Pratice Of Force Feeding A Baby PIC by sweettease(f): 10:45pm On Jun 09, 2015
saintikechi:
Really? undecided That is the most intelligent contribution to this thread you can think of? Pathetic!

I'm not yoruba but that comment is really uncalled for

8 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of This Pratice Of Force Feeding A Baby PIC by ijobaooorun(m): 10:46pm On Jun 09, 2015
Bullshit
Re: What Do You Think Of This Pratice Of Force Feeding A Baby PIC by Mintayo(m): 6:20am On Jun 10, 2015
I don't see anything wrong in that!
Re: What Do You Think Of This Pratice Of Force Feeding A Baby PIC by saintikechi(m): 8:07am On Jun 10, 2015
sweettease:

Really? undecided That is the most intelligent contribution to this thread you can think of? Pathetic!

I'm not yoruba but that comment is really uncalled for

that's cos you have never seen them in tejuosho or isale eko.
Re: What Do You Think Of This Pratice Of Force Feeding A Baby PIC by sweettease(f): 8:42am On Jun 10, 2015
saintikechi:

that's cos you have never seen them in tejuosho or isale eko.
And women in Aba and Lokoja don't do it undecided
Re: What Do You Think Of This Pratice Of Force Feeding A Baby PIC by nicerod(m): 9:03am On Jun 10, 2015
Just woke up pee on d thread
Re: What Do You Think Of This Pratice Of Force Feeding A Baby PIC by ymdo(m): 6:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
I think regularly invoking the name Yoruba for mockery pay for your sorrows and restores to you guys your deprived happiness.
Pls, help me donate likes for the post i quoted. Epic!!!
Re: What Do You Think Of This Pratice Of Force Feeding A Baby PIC by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 10, 2015
I have a way of forcefully feeding a child,but definitely not that way the woman is doing it
Re: What Do You Think Of This Pratice Of Force Feeding A Baby PIC by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 10, 2015
My view is that this is the most disgusting thing ever.

There are other ways to force feed a baby, that don't involve dislodging all the germs and harmful organisms from the mother's hand, to the baby's mouth.
Re: What Do You Think Of This Pratice Of Force Feeding A Baby PIC by BobUg28(m): 10:44pm On Jun 10, 2015
Gush!

This is irritating, can't she feed her with spoon?

Arrrgghh! African parents***hiss***
Re: What Do You Think Of This Pratice Of Force Feeding A Baby PIC by LaRoyalHighness(f): 6:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
Some children no dey hear word... Ask them to eat ... But No.. I wish I could learn.. I want to force feed by son sef. (But you can't do this to a 3 years old) #sad.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of This Pratice Of Force Feeding A Baby PIC by absoluteSuccess: 7:35am On Jun 12, 2015
cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Of This Pratice Of Force Feeding A Baby PIC by ymdo(m): 10:39am On Jun 12, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
Before a surgeon can excise tumor from an internal organ, he cut through the flesh. Do you complain about it? Are there no other options? A mother device the easy way to feed her child and nurture the child to grow, it becomes 'child abuse' because she's Yoruba. I dont envy your 'immaculate' culture, as such, it is my priority to call you to order not to insult mine for everything under the sun. The 'Like' bottons are there as appreciation and compensation tools. If you want likes, earn it. It is as easy to win dislike as well.
Where did i say i wanted likes? I was requesting for likes for your reply to this post
saintikechi:
undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Do You Think Of This Pratice Of Force Feeding A Baby PIC by absoluteSuccess: 10:55am On Jun 12, 2015
ymdo:
Where did i say i wanted likes? I was requesting for likes for your reply to this postundecided undecided undecided
Oh I'm sorry, its a misfire. Haters are just too many you hardly understand the plain words from friendzone.
Re: What Do You Think Of This Pratice Of Force Feeding A Baby PIC by ymdo(m): 12:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
Oh I'm sorry, its a misfire. Haters are just too many you hardly understand the plain words from friendzone.
Thank God its not a gungrin
Re: What Do You Think Of This Pratice Of Force Feeding A Baby PIC by absoluteSuccess: 5:23pm On Jun 12, 2015
ymdo:
Thank God its not a gungrin
Dont worry na. The ancestors would have shield you, better still, I believe you will reincarnate if they fail to shield you. Thats the best deal. However, you can just stroll to heaven if you dont believe in tradition. But if you are a sinner, be honest, don't go to where you dont belong.
Re: What Do You Think Of This Pratice Of Force Feeding A Baby PIC by tiredface: 8:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
YORUBA. STYLE
Re: What Do You Think Of This Pratice Of Force Feeding A Baby PIC by kkjoy(f): 9:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
Some children no dey hear word... Ask them to eat ... But No.. I wish I could learn.. I want to force feed by son sef. (But you can't do this to a 3 years old) #sad.

convince ur son that eating will make him grow taller than his friend or brother...make it sound as if there is a competition for growing tall, believe me he will eat anytin u give him.....works for me all the time
Re: What Do You Think Of This Pratice Of Force Feeding A Baby PIC by LaRoyalHighness(f): 9:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
Ok.. I will try that. Thanks.
kkjoy:

convince ur son that eating will make him grow taller than his friend or brother...make it sound as if there is a competition for growing tall, believe me he will eat anytin u give him.....works for me all the time
Re: What Do You Think Of This Pratice Of Force Feeding A Baby PIC by LordReed(m): 7:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
saintikechi:

That is a blatant lie.
Re: What Do You Think Of This Pratice Of Force Feeding A Baby PIC by slimyem: 8:15pm On Jun 20, 2015
Sometimes I think it is necessary but then it is dangerous should the child aspirate the food.

I have done it before and will do it again if the child give me any trouble with eating.I know the art cool

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of This Pratice Of Force Feeding A Baby PIC by LaRoyalHighness(f): 1:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
I tried... He doesn't care ... Honestly. Any other idea?
kkjoy:

Re: What Do You Think Of This Pratice Of Force Feeding A Baby PIC by edwife(f): 1:09pm On Jun 21, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:

What exactly does your son like eating?You need to watch him closely and know what he likes more.

Is it fruits,milk,yogurt? It mustn't be all about quantity but quality and healthy foods,some kids don't eat until they are a lot bigger and you won't believe they are the one with such appetite.
Re: What Do You Think Of This Pratice Of Force Feeding A Baby PIC by LaRoyalHighness(f): 1:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
He doesn't like any food... For real! He throws up when he sees food sometimes. Sometimes he throws up during or after meal. He doesn't like any fruits.. But eats apple 'occasionally'. Doesn't like tea, yogurt is a no no for him..I put lots of milk in his golden morn.
edwife:

What exactly does your son like eating?You need to watch him closely and know what he likes more.

Is it fruits,milk,yogurt? It mustn't be all about quantity but quality and healthy foods,some kids don't eat until they are a lot bigger and you won't believe they are the one with such appetite.
Re: What Do You Think Of This Pratice Of Force Feeding A Baby PIC by kkjoy(f): 4:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:

.tht is the only method i use on my son (almost 3yrs)..infact he wants to be taller than my dad so he eats anytin i give him... you have to be patient, my younger sister ate only noodles for 11yrs of her life but she is 16yrs nw and eats everytin...and she grew quiet well..he will eat when he is ready or you can just stick to the golden morn if he takes that

(1) (2) (Reply)

If This Continues, Divorce Is Inevitable / Would You Allow Your 5yr Old Child Twerk Like This? / Ego Sum Custos Fratris Mei Semper!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.