Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

What Do You Think Of This Pratice Of Force Feeding A Baby PIC - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Think Of This Pratice Of Force Feeding A Baby PIC (3850 Views)

Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic / "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce / Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Do You Think Of This Pratice Of Force Feeding A Baby PIC by LaRoyalHighness(f): 4:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
11 solid years! Woah! Thanks for reaching out to me. Ok Then@Golden morn.
kkjoy:

.tht is the only method i use on my son (almost 3yrs)..infact he wants to be taller than my dad so he eats anytin i give him... you have to be patient, my younger sister ate only noodles for 11yrs of her life but she is 16yrs nw and eats everytin...and she grew quiet well..he will eat when he is ready or you can just stick to the golden morn if he takes that
Re: What Do You Think Of This Pratice Of Force Feeding A Baby PIC by Onegai(f): 9:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
LaRoyalHighness I was a picky eater (till now i feel most dishes taste bland) and so is my nephew. One of my sisters used the mainland experience babysitting me to realise kids are motivated by colourful food. Rather than nust dumping rice on a plate, it would be rice (white), steamed carrots (orange), shredded lettuce (green), stew (red) and a piece of shredded fruit to sweeten it. Even snack time was organic and colourful, now they choose to eat wheat bread, fresh fruits, smoothies and good food over fastfood. They can sit down and watch you drink soda without asking or wanting any. None of her kids had my problem. My picky eater nephew, on the other hand, indomie with frozen carrots and peas and eggs and caprisun and he still dislikes it. Because it's boring and artificially flavoured.

I've already bought a bamboo steamer for our meals.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If This Continues, Divorce Is Inevitable / See How This Owerri Lady Exposed & Humiliated Her Husband Who Abused Her(pics) / Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar N5,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.