Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,432 members, 7,823,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Nobody Should Blame APC When you realise this - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Should Blame APC When you realise this (2875 Views)

MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." / Do U Remember This Post By APC When Fayose Said Aisha's Involved In Halliburton? / Jonathan To Defect To APC When He Leaves Office - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobody Should Blame APC When you realise this by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 09, 2015
When it finally dawns on you that the

The President
The Senate President
The Speaker of the house
The Deputy Speaker and
The Chief Justice of Nigeria

...are all Muslims....don't come crying that APC is an Islamic party....you know who started it.

Be that as it may...there is always a room for traitors anyway...what we can't say is how they 'll end.

But it doesn't look good.

5 Likes

Re: Nobody Should Blame APC When you realise this by IGBOSON1: 10:00pm On Jun 09, 2015
Who cares! Since some don't want southern solidarity cos of their superiority complex, make north kukuma take everything!

20 Likes

Re: Nobody Should Blame APC When you realise this by waternogatenemy: 10:05pm On Jun 09, 2015
soe:
The President
The Senate President
The Speaker of the house
The Deputy Speaker and
...are all Muslims....don't come crying that APC is an Islamic party....you know who started it.
Be that as it may...there is always a room for traitors anyway...what we can't say is how they 'll end.

There is something unconstitutional about this set up. I just pray that Buhari does not start to push Islamic agenda at any point in this tenure.

One thing that is certain is that Buhari should never be allowed a second term, not just becos of his age but the damage they will do to the system in other to maintain Hausa Fulani political domination. I am talking about the arms of government.

The Judiciary, Legislative, Military, INEC and even the Executive. We need change in 2019.

5 Likes

Re: Nobody Should Blame APC When you realise this by denedene(m): 10:11pm On Jun 09, 2015
who should we blame?
Re: Nobody Should Blame APC When you realise this by Stolen: 10:20pm On Jun 09, 2015
Disgusting! Abo.ki really need their own country, it is getting too much for them. haba!! Even if they get their own country is this how they will rule it and there wont be war? Since the inception of Nigeria they have been eating state money non-stop. smh

1 Like

Re: Nobody Should Blame APC When you realise this by jamex93(m): 10:25pm On Jun 09, 2015
so are Muslims not human ?

waiting the Christians wey bin dey there do?
rubbish
stop all this discrimination if not naija no go grow
we need each other
Re: Nobody Should Blame APC When you realise this by StOla: 10:26pm On Jun 09, 2015
They were all elected by the majority.

Besides, Speaker Yakubu Dogara is a Christian from Bauchi.

The top 4 regions that voted in the APC occupy the top 4 positions. Everyone has been taken care of.

4 Likes

Re: Nobody Should Blame APC When you realise this by waternogatenemy: 10:29pm On Jun 09, 2015
StOla:
They were all elected by the majority.

Besides, Speaker Yakubu Dogara is a Christian from Bauchi.

The top 4 regions that voted in the APC occupy the top 4 positions. Everyone has been taken care of.

I knew their was a reason, i was supporting that man, apart from the desire to see APC fail. grin

11 Likes

Re: Nobody Should Blame APC When you realise this by MalcoImX: 10:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
IGBOSON1:
Who cares! Since some don't want southern solidarity cos of their superiority complex, make north kukuma take everything!
A lose-lose situation.
Re: Nobody Should Blame APC When you realise this by passionate88: 11:11pm On Jun 09, 2015
When PDP complained, APC said we should look at who will govern well and not religion or zone
Re: Nobody Should Blame APC When you realise this by StepTwo: 12:04am On Jun 10, 2015
passionate88:
When PDP complained, APC said we should look at who will govern well and not religion or zone

Bros, thank you, they said ethnicity and religion is setting the country backwards.

Now we have done away with both and they are compalining even more.

Nigeria must stay like this.
Re: Nobody Should Blame APC When you realise this by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 10, 2015
soe:

The President
The Senate President
The Speaker of the house
The Deputy Speaker and

what of Ahmed lawan that was supporting by Apc is not A northern Muslim ?

Or femi Gbaja Tinubu's boy the gate jumper!!

Re: Nobody Should Blame APC When you realise this by manutdrichie(m): 12:18am On Jun 10, 2015
Speaker is a Christian

1 Like

Re: Nobody Should Blame APC When you realise this by ionsman: 12:19am On Jun 10, 2015
waternogatenemy:

I knew their was a reason, i was supporting that man, apart from the desire to see APC fail. grin

Is dogara a pdp member?
Re: Nobody Should Blame APC When you realise this by lukecent: 12:20am On Jun 10, 2015
jamex93:
so are Muslims not human ?

waiting the Christians wey bin dey there do?
rubbish
stop all this discrimination if not naija no go grow
we need each other
Bros who tell u say we need other, they need that Niger dealta oil. If we need each other go Maiduguri go live.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Should Blame APC When you realise this by Cossette: 12:29am On Jun 10, 2015
Yakubu Dogara is a Christian from the minority sayawa tribe in Bauchi State, a little inquiry would have confirmed this rather than spreading misinformation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nobody Should Blame APC When you realise this by gambit10: 12:44am On Jun 10, 2015
I don't have any issue with the composition of this new administration as long as they perform, if I get 24/7 power supply and the cost of living is not high while the standard of living is Ok (above average)...if they like all of them should worship sango and obatala. the last administration had xtains and Muslims, did we fare any better? haabegi!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Should Blame APC When you realise this by Idrismusty97(m): 1:07am On Jun 10, 2015
waternogatenemy:

There is something unconstitutional about this set up. I just pray that Buhari does not start to push Islamic agenda at any point in this tenure.

One thing that is certain is that Buhari should never be allowed a second term, not just becos of his age but the damage they will do to the system in other to maintain Hausa Fulani political domination. I am talking about the arms of government.

The Judiciary, Legislative, Military, INEC and even the Executive. We need change in 2019.
Even if he isn't allowed a second term Hausa-Fulani political domination will still be maintained. PDP have made it clear a Northerner would be their flagbearer in 2019…They also helped made Saraki and Dogara become Senate president and Speaker respectfully, So why the whining? Hausa-Fulani influence in PDP is just as strong as it is in APC, Even your regional APGA party can easily be hijacked by the Hausa-Fulani with your help. It isn't our fault, we are simply opportunists.

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Should Blame APC When you realise this by chally02(m): 1:34am On Jun 10, 2015
Mr Man the speaker of the house is a christian, get your facts right and stop mis informing people

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Should Blame APC When you realise this by Dollyak(f): 1:41am On Jun 10, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Even if he isn't allowed a second term Hausa-Fulani political domination will still be maintained. PDP have made it clear a Northerner would be their flagbearer in 2019…They also helped made Saraki and Dogara become Senate president and Speaker respectfully, So why the whining? Hausa-Fulani influence in PDP is just as strong as it is in APC, Even your regional APGA party can easily be hijacked by the Hausa-Fulani with your help. It isn't our fault, we are simply opportunists.
Hausas are just too smart for our southern polticians. Their domination is not healthy. I guess we can all forget federalism

4 Likes

Re: Nobody Should Blame APC When you realise this by Nobody: 2:49am On Jun 10, 2015
waternogatenemy:

I disagree with this early campaign, change is what my Yoruba niggas want... I wish all of us change in our own way for 8yrs...

* still observing*

In 4D

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Should Blame APC When you realise this by Nobody: 3:02am On Jun 10, 2015
Euro31:
femi Gbaja Tinubu's boy the gate jumper!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nobody Should Blame APC When you realise this by Nobody: 4:57am On Jun 10, 2015
You are a big fool' we are talking of party disloyalty, u dey talk religion
Re: Nobody Should Blame APC When you realise this by Nobody: 5:13am On Jun 10, 2015
soe:

The Speaker of the house

The Speaker is a Christian from Tafa Belewa, Borno

Ignorant Pleb.

He got bloc votes from PDP and a few of his APC members mainly from the Middle-Belt.

Northern Moslems will rather vote for Femi than give a Christian from the north the position.

This is why I rooted and won 20k today supporting Dagora.

The votes reflected both party and religious affiliations.

Dagora's emergence is a defeat for the cabal.

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Should Blame APC When you realise this by Nobody: 5:14am On Jun 10, 2015
handsomeclouds:

Check out the vote difference.

Dagaro got a slim lead mainly from PDP reps and a handful of his own party members mainly from the middle belt.
Re: Nobody Should Blame APC When you realise this by Upnepaa(m): 5:50am On Jun 10, 2015
The fact that DAVID MARK and IKE EKWERENMADU are still in the senate leadership after 8 years still baffles me
Re: Nobody Should Blame APC When you realise this by Nobody: 5:52am On Jun 10, 2015
Upnepaa:
The fact that DAVID MARK and IKE EKWERENMADU are still in the senate leadership after 8 years still baffles me

The fact that Tinubu keeps deceiving the entire Southwest in spite of his overwhelming corruption baffles me.

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Should Blame APC When you realise this by Upnepaa(m): 6:33am On Jun 10, 2015
WombRaiders:

The fact that Tinubu keeps deceiving the entire Southwest in spite of his overwhelming corruption baffles me.
The fact that you ca'nt diffrenciate btween a senate leadership and a godfather baffles me
Re: Nobody Should Blame APC When you realise this by segend(m): 8:05am On Jun 10, 2015
Dollyak:

Hausas are just too smart for our southern polticians. Their domination is not healthy. I guess we can all forget federalism

They dominate because they are united. Saraki is yoruba from the north, and Dogora is from a minority tribe in Bauchi, but they are seen as northerners. That is one thing we lack in the south. SW, SS and SE can never act as one. As long as that continues, northerners will continue to dominate. The only thing that separates them sometimes is religion.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Should Blame APC When you realise this by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 10, 2015
WombRaiders:

The Speaker is a Christian from Tafa Belewa, Borno

Ignorant Pleb.

He got bloc votes from PDP and a few of his APC members mainly from the Middle-Belt.

Northern Muslims will rather vote for Femi than give a Christian from the north the position.

This is why I rooted and won 20k today supporting Dagora.

The votes reflected both party and religious affiliation.

Dagora's emergence is a defeat for the cabal.
taFa belewa, Bauchi state
Re: Nobody Should Blame APC When you realise this by lagdmark(m): 10:48am On Jun 10, 2015
handsomeclouds:
I thought party disloyalty during gej are called born again and progressive like Rochas & co

(1) (Reply)

Does ''professor'' Osinbajo really know the constitution? / 7 Boko Haram Inmates Escape From Ekwuluobia Prison In Anambra( *picture*) / Army/Shiites clash:The untold story-Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.