Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Funny 10 Cool ways Tø Împr€ss A Gîrl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny 10 Cool ways Tø Împr€ss A Gîrl (5322 Views)

10 Cool Dating Tips For Matured Guys – Take Your Lady By Surprise! / 6 Cool Ways A Lady Can Say "I Love You" To A Man Without Saying It Verbally / Relationship Between AA And SS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny 10 Cool ways Tø Împr€ss A Gîrl by Enockia(m): 11:17am On Jun 10, 2015
9 out of 10 this will fail
Re: Funny 10 Cool ways Tø Împr€ss A Gîrl by ggrin(f): 12:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
misssclassy:

What is it? cheesy undecided
testing in progress cheesy

amu ggrin, do u have one
Re: Funny 10 Cool ways Tø Împr€ss A Gîrl by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 10, 2015
ggrin:
testing in progress cheesy

amu ggrin, do u have one

Re: Funny 10 Cool ways Tø Împr€ss A Gîrl by ggrin(f): 12:47pm On Jun 10, 2015
Re: Funny 10 Cool ways Tø Împr€ss A Gîrl by donMIG(m): 12:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
U can do better than this....MONEY RULES!
Re: Funny 10 Cool ways Tø Împr€ss A Gîrl by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 10, 2015
ggrin:
sadsadsad

Seriously, I am confused here. Why did you change your gender?
Re: Funny 10 Cool ways Tø Împr€ss A Gîrl by ggrin(f): 1:04pm On Jun 10, 2015
misssclassy:

Seriously, I am confused here. Why did you change your gender?
don't be...my former self will be back after Mr nl competition...too many mention's and pm'sangry...(M) its a turn off for em so am rolling this way for now cool
Re: Funny 10 Cool ways Tø Împr€ss A Gîrl by asumo12: 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2015
oshey Miss Roller!!!

ggrin:
don't be...my former self will be back after Mr nl competition...too many mention's and pm'sangry...(M) its a turn off for em so am rolling this way for now cool

wink wink wink
Re: Funny 10 Cool ways Tø Împr€ss A Gîrl by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 10, 2015
ggrin:

So what are you now feeling like? undecided
Are you the only one receiving pms?

Just kidding grin
Do whatever works for you wink

That's just by the way though. Why did you say that I am under arrest?
Re: Funny 10 Cool ways Tø Împr€ss A Gîrl by ggrin(f): 1:12pm On Jun 10, 2015
asumo12:
oshey Miss Roller!!!

wink wink wink
this ur name na wa o grin asumo sad
Re: Funny 10 Cool ways Tø Împr€ss A Gîrl by ggrin(f): 1:16pm On Jun 10, 2015
misssclassy:

So what are you now feeling like? undecided
Are you the only one receiving pms?

Just kidding grin
Do whatever works for you wink

That's just by the way though. Why did you say that I am under arrest?
lol

I dy try op tricks ni jere grin
Re: Funny 10 Cool ways Tø Împr€ss A Gîrl by extremelygolden: 1:20pm On Jun 10, 2015
Dhilariousdandy:
1. (Walk up behind girl and point fingers shaped like gun into her back) "You're under arrest!"
... (For what?)
"For stealing my heart."

2. Hi, my name is Chance, Do I have one?

3. Are your legs tired?
(girl: Why?)
Because you have been running through my mind all day!

4."I lost my phone number, can I borrow yours?"

5. Can you give me directions to your heart? I've seemed to have lost myself
in your eyes.

6. (Take a look at the tag on the girls shirt, jacket, etc.)
She would say,"What are you doing"
respond,"Oh, just checking to see if you were made in Heaven."

7. (Pick up a flower and walk over to girl.)
"I was just showing this flower how beautiful you are."

8. Is it hot in here or is it just you?

9. Walk up to a gal and say:"Are you from Greece?" "No" She answers.
"Oh, I thought all the Women goddess were from Greece"

10. Do you believe in love at first sight, or do I have to walk by you again??

Hahahahaha LOvely Ways To impress A Girl grin
LÎK€, ÎF TH€Y AR€ CUT€

And you didn't include MONEY in your list? Hmmm, don't say I didn't warn you ooo

1 Like

Re: Funny 10 Cool ways Tø Împr€ss A Gîrl by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 10, 2015
ggrin:
lol

I dy try op tricks ni jere grin
I didn't even read original post grin
Re: Funny 10 Cool ways Tø Împr€ss A Gîrl by asumo12: 1:27pm On Jun 10, 2015
wink wink wink

U LIKEY!

ggrin:
this ur name na wa o grin asumo sad

NO HOMO!
Re: Funny 10 Cool ways Tø Împr€ss A Gîrl by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 10, 2015
Lovely, but not all girls will find it funny sha, Someone like me wink
Re: Funny 10 Cool ways Tø Împr€ss A Gîrl by ggrin(f): 1:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
misssclassy:

I didn't even read original post grin
ur missing big time grin

Re: Funny 10 Cool ways Tø Împr€ss A Gîrl by osyhen(m): 1:46pm On Jun 10, 2015
Rapmoney:
You must be a new kid on this block or something! If what the Op posted is what you call creativity, it surely means the average Nigerian youth is still struggling to catch the train of global development!!! Technological and literary- wise!!! Now, go to school!!!

You are more jobless than the OP, for the fact that you had time to read the post and also make several comments here. POT calling KETTLE Black. SMH
Re: Funny 10 Cool ways Tø Împr€ss A Gîrl by Rapmoney(m): 2:01pm On Jun 10, 2015
osyhen:

You are more jobless than the OP, for the fact that you had time to read the post and also make several comments here. POT calling KETTLE Black. SMH
Who is this fool? Don't u recognize ur classmates when u see them? Are we in the same category? Or u think I have time for trash that people like u and the Op engage in? NL has never been the same ever since it became flooded with teenagers and kids! Now, get lost! Bastar.d!!!
Re: Funny 10 Cool ways Tø Împr€ss A Gîrl by AlienStar: 2:39pm On Jun 10, 2015
manee2:
_ wot moves u?
y do u ask?
Re: Funny 10 Cool ways Tø Împr€ss A Gîrl by ikeepitreal(m): 2:44pm On Jun 10, 2015
Rapmoney:
Op, can't you find a better thing to do with ur time?
Ask him o

1 Like

Re: Funny 10 Cool ways Tø Împr€ss A Gîrl by AlienStar: 2:45pm On Jun 10, 2015
osyhen:

/O\ ewoo!
Rapmoney:
Who is this fool? Don't u recognize ur classmates when u see them? Are we in the same category? Or u think I have time for trash that people like u and the Op engage in? NL has never been the same ever since it became flooded with teenagers and kids! Now, get lost! Bastar.d!!!
bastard? harsh! roll em out
Re: Funny 10 Cool ways Tø Împr€ss A Gîrl by osyhen(m): 2:51pm On Jun 10, 2015
Rapmoney:

You must not comment on everything when you are not any better oga! Find something to do and stop exposing the baby in you here. Create your own forum if NL is flooded and since you are the most creative person. You are still jobless!

1 Like

Re: Funny 10 Cool ways Tø Împr€ss A Gîrl by Rapmoney(m): 3:13pm On Jun 10, 2015
osyhen:

You must not comment on everything when you are not any better oga! Find something to do and stop exposing the baby in you here. Create your own forum if NL is flooded and since you are the most creative person. You are still jobless!
Now, u have proven urself to be a bigger fool! Life, they say, is hard but it is harder when u are stupid!!! People who are jobless in real life are quick to call other people 'jobless' on social media! cool If u are properly checked, one would find out that u are still living with ur parents and with no dime! When u are able to rent an apartment, take care of urself adequately and purchase a good car for urself, then u can come and talk. For now, go to HELL!!!
Re: Funny 10 Cool ways Tø Împr€ss A Gîrl by osyhen(m): 3:52pm On Jun 10, 2015
Rapmoney:
Now, u have proven urself to be a bigger fool! Life, they say, is hard but it is harder when u are stupid!!! People who are jobless in real life are quick to call other people 'jobless' on social media! cool If u are properly checked, one would find out that u are still living with ur parents and with no dime! When u are able to rent an apartment, take care of urself adequately and purchase a good car for urself, then u can come and talk. For now, go to HELL!!!

Just figured out that you are a r3tard and obviously a street low life.
If you had any sense whatsoever, you should have spoken with facts and not assumptions. I doubt if you can survive a day in the corporate world with the way you think.
See how you resorted to using derogatory words because you can not have a meaningful and reasonable debate. You are hurting badly all because of the truth I stated.
Prove me right when I say 'you are jobless' by commenting again.

1 Like

Re: Funny 10 Cool ways Tø Împr€ss A Gîrl by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 10, 2015
Some girls are so dump dat they woun't understand what u are even saying

1 Like

Re: Funny 10 Cool ways Tø Împr€ss A Gîrl by osyhen(m): 4:09pm On Jun 10, 2015
The OP made a contribution at his own level and class. The least you could have done was to either shut up, commend or advise him appropriately.

Remember Einstein and the rest made so many mistakes before making a breakthrough in their unique creativity.

The day you post your own creativity on NL, then we can say you are reasonable rather than debasing a person for what you cannot do.

Since you lack creativity, you will naturally be classified as a sheep with a shepherd who awaits to be bought by a wealthy man only to be slaughtered the next hour.

1 Like

Re: Funny 10 Cool ways Tø Împr€ss A Gîrl by Rapmoney(m): 4:44pm On Jun 10, 2015
osyhen:

Just figured out that you are a r3tard and obviously a street low life.
If you had any sense whatsoever, you should have spoken with facts and not assumptions. I doubt if you can survive a day in the corporate world with the way you think.
See how you resorted to using derogatory words because you can not have a meaningful and reasonable debate. You are hurting badly all because of the truth I stated.
Prove me right when I say 'you are jobless' by commenting again.
U are a compound fool! Oya, do ur worst!!!
Re: Funny 10 Cool ways Tø Împr€ss A Gîrl by AdeniyiA(m): 5:09pm On Jun 10, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
Flashes a lot of money to her face.. Throw it away and say "I dont need those baby.. I need you"
I'm sorry for you because she'd reply by saying she does not need you but the money...
Re: Funny 10 Cool ways Tø Împr€ss A Gîrl by osyhen(m): 5:24pm On Jun 10, 2015
Rapmoney:
U are a compound fool! Oya, do ur worst!!!

An advise for you friend...

So whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them, for this is the law and the prophets.(the golden rule). - Mat 7:12

If anyone lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him. - Jam 1:5

There is nothing outside a person that by going into him can defile him, but the things that come out of a person are what defileth him. - Mar 7:15

Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thorns, or figs from thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. - Mat 7:16-17.

If you are wise, you will ponder on the above. I rest my case here.

1 Like

Re: Funny 10 Cool ways Tø Împr€ss A Gîrl by iamkingzlee(m): 5:29pm On Jun 10, 2015
Rotflol! grin I just had to read number 1 and then jumped over to number 9. That's when I remembered Simi's- Jamb question track. Smh.... You tried your best Op. Kudos still!

1 Like

Re: Funny 10 Cool ways Tø Împr€ss A Gîrl by Efostick(m): 5:45pm On Jun 10, 2015
Too much Hollywood Teen Movies undecided
Re: Funny 10 Cool ways Tø Împr€ss A Gîrl by chynergy1(m): 5:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
cute and lovely, but to strangers,
it may not be funny.
it could be used to someone you are
acquainted with.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What The Colonial Masters Force Black Ladies To Do (pics) / Woman With The Biggest pussy In The World (pix) / Disgusting Po.rn Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.