Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,292 members, 7,829,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

How Can One Get PHCN To Pay For All The Damages They Cause Due To High Voltage - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can One Get PHCN To Pay For All The Damages They Cause Due To High Voltage (1119 Views)

Aftermath Of Fulani Attack, Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Inspects The Damages (photos) / Residents In Niger State Dare PHCN To Disconnect Power (pics) / AIT Fire Caused By High Voltage, Only AC Damaged - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Get PHCN To Pay For All The Damages They Cause Due To High Voltage by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 10, 2015
I am serious. This is the 3rd time this Guys is burning my TV, DVD, Bulbs and Laptop Chargers and Mobile phone chargers in less than Two months. They still bring bills; issuing threats of disconnection after damaging my properties.

The bursting of bulbs and other electrical appliances gives you a feel of Christmas Fireworks on display. That is the extent of damage they inflict on us.

On another note, After a series of complain about the outrageous bill they bring to us, they admitted that our meter is faulty and requested us to pay 45 Thousand for the replacement.

I just want to sue this people.
Re: How Can One Get PHCN To Pay For All The Damages They Cause Due To High Voltage by Maczeelly(m): 12:42am On Jun 10, 2015
Comment later
Re: How Can One Get PHCN To Pay For All The Damages They Cause Due To High Voltage by Emphany: 12:48am On Jun 10, 2015
Shout to the old northern messiah to probe.
Re: How Can One Get PHCN To Pay For All The Damages They Cause Due To High Voltage by dkronicle(m): 1:21am On Jun 10, 2015
Lols.... I love this joke
Re: How Can One Get PHCN To Pay For All The Damages They Cause Due To High Voltage by Nobody: 1:38am On Jun 10, 2015
dkronicle:
Lols.... I love this joke

This is ni Joke. The smoke we dey comot for my body is enough to power some appliances.

If I be warri man, I for don burn 7 Transformers already.
Re: How Can One Get PHCN To Pay For All The Damages They Cause Due To High Voltage by Nobody: 1:53am On Jun 10, 2015
Dem no give una, una go talk. Dem don give you na wahala
Re: How Can One Get PHCN To Pay For All The Damages They Cause Due To High Voltage by Nobody: 2:00am On Jun 10, 2015
Norada:
Dem no give una, una go talk. Dem don give you na wahala

E be like say you be staff for PHCN.
You neva hear say too much of every thing is bad. This one is more than bad. Do you know how much it cost to repair TV and DVD and to replace Low energy bulbs
Re: How Can One Get PHCN To Pay For All The Damages They Cause Due To High Voltage by benkings(m): 2:57am On Jun 10, 2015
Buy stabilizer(s)....twill help abit

1 Like

Re: How Can One Get PHCN To Pay For All The Damages They Cause Due To High Voltage by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 3:12am On Jun 10, 2015
Hire a Senior Advocate of Nigeria and sue them. If you need a competent SAN, PM me. undecided
Re: How Can One Get PHCN To Pay For All The Damages They Cause Due To High Voltage by LILYCHERISH(f): 3:18am On Jun 10, 2015
Go naked and curse them or go to any river bank and bath urself, film and upload, while bathing curse them.
Re: How Can One Get PHCN To Pay For All The Damages They Cause Due To High Voltage by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 10, 2015
benkings:
Buy stabilizer(s)....twill help abit

I have stabilizer but I have not been using it because it had burned my appliances before due to shaking of the light. Now if you on the stabilizer, it will be humming like an angry clipper use for hair cut.
Re: How Can One Get PHCN To Pay For All The Damages They Cause Due To High Voltage by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 10, 2015
What is Seun and Lalasticlala waiting for. My sleepless night must pay o. I am not requesting for cash or cheque.
Re: How Can One Get PHCN To Pay For All The Damages They Cause Due To High Voltage by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 10, 2015
Finally the light is gone. Let me hope it will return with normal current/voltage.
Re: How Can One Get PHCN To Pay For All The Damages They Cause Due To High Voltage by benkings(m): 11:36am On Jun 10, 2015
victorels:

I have stabilizer but I have not been using it because it had burned my appliances before due to shaking of the light. Now if you on the stabilizer, it will be humming like an angry clipper use for hair cut.
u need spiritual cleansing then.
Re: How Can One Get PHCN To Pay For All The Damages They Cause Due To High Voltage by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 10, 2015
benkings:
u need spiritual cleansing then.

Initiate the process. I get holy water and holy oil. Start the prayer now. #Letloveleed
Re: How Can One Get PHCN To Pay For All The Damages They Cause Due To High Voltage by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
No problem.
Re: How Can One Get PHCN To Pay For All The Damages They Cause Due To High Voltage by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
Don't u know what Stabilizers n UPS are meant for?
Re: How Can One Get PHCN To Pay For All The Damages They Cause Due To High Voltage by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
This must be over 300 Volts.
chuna1985:
Don't u know what Stabilizers n UPS are meant for?

this one want to form too. What are you going to power with UPS at home. The Bulbs or the fridge or the Television or the home theater.

Will you power the whole house with Stabilizer? Do you think stabilizer can handle this kind of voltage. I said in my previous post that the stabilizer vibrate hum loudly. There is no remedy to this power supply. No one uses the light when it is available.
The damages are caused when from normal, the light suddenly increase to abnormal.

Re: How Can One Get PHCN To Pay For All The Damages They Cause Due To High Voltage by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 15, 2015
victorels:
This must be over 300 Volts.

this one want to form too. What are you going to power with UPS at home. The Bulbs or the fridge or the Television or the home theater.

Will you power the whole house with Stabilizer? Do you think stabilizer can handle this kind of voltage. I said in my previous post that the stabilizer vibrate hum loudly. There is no remedy to this power supply. No one uses the light when it is available.
The damages are caused when from normal, the light suddenly increase to abnormal.

Go to market.

(1) (Reply)

In Fact I Don't Blame Those That Called Buharı A Dead Brain / Aregbesola Wins Yoruba Living Legend Award and other awards / Ogunstate Government Demolish People's House To Build Estate @obalende : PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.