Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,857 members, 7,844,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

h - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / h (3658 Views)

h / .h / Has Any Woman Experience 'limping' During Pregnancy Or After Childbirth?? Pls H (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: h by SAMBARRY: 11:30am On Jun 10, 2015
Yan yanyanyanyan

See his mouth like communicate
funlord:
grin

Op! Learn to be patient in marriage! Your husband may be a naturally quiet individual or may be going through a difficult time in trying to provide for you and your family so bear with him! Meanwhile sit him down and have a talk with him about how you both can communicate better! Let him know that you won't mind starting a business you can even run from the home and that would also assist him in supporting the family, and believe me it can be profitable to do business from your home! For example My neighbour runs a water distribution factory from her house and business comes to her not her running after it! As for going out, try to suggest to him new and creative ways on how you and him and your kids can do more social things like take trips, picnics, and so on together and go on more adult themed dates with other couples that you both are friends with! Create a schedule that works for both of you! You are not his slave, and no man lives to make his wife unhappy, learn to both COMMUNICATE!
Re: h by Ngokafor(f): 11:43am On Jun 10, 2015
Platnum1:
Lovelymam,
Sorry u feel this way. he wants u at home. I suggest u either act like u have forgotten all abt it,make him feel happy until one day u catch him in a jolly good mood after eating his favourite,then u be llike "honey,can u blv d wonderful dream I had abt a shop that was just attracting customers....."
The second option is that u work from home.u can make puff puff or moi moi or zobo,or queen cakes,appoint a sales girl who will come pick it up fRom home n market for u then u pay her a salary. This too need permission from ur husband.

We women can complain but just try to control/stop it. Be his safe haven.
All the best.

... angry embarassed undecided angry
Re: h by Chidoks(f): 11:52am On Jun 10, 2015
lovelymam:

My husband is not a talking type he likes keeping it to himself and is not helping the matter. How can you know when things go wrong if he didn't open up. I'm not a lazy type. I had a business centre before it was demolished. I know I may b stubborn at early stage of marriage of which every newly married couple experience that but not any more. All my prayer everyday is God change my weaknesses. May b I'm giving him too much attention. All I want is to engage myself with something again but he refused that since I started staying at home with kids that they hardly fall sick. Yes he pays monthly salary but money is not my problem. Respect me a little please. All I want is a happy home. I want to work again, I want to be financial independent. Let me go out like other women instead of sitting at home everyday. I'm not used to this kind of lifestyle no one knows tomorrow as you know an idle mind is devil's workshop. I'm I asking for too much.

Note: nairaland is a faceless forum before I come here I believe to get the help I need of which if I keep on lieing it won't help me in any way because I know I'm doing myself. Thanks

Most men don't like being bugged or stressed.maybe while you were stubborn he was gradually changing but the stubbornness did not allow you to notice the changes till you were done with it.see no man that is worth it likes stubbornness.it takes them away from home.I suggest patience since you've changed.it may take more time as men could be rigid but it's your cross.be patient.while trying to prove to him that you are a better wifey now,spoil him with love.feed him well.pack lunch.explore in the kitchen,come out with nice meals.send him love and sex texts
That reminds me,how is your sex life.did you increase in weight?trim down if you did.make advances if he doesn't.stop crying if he doesn't respond to tears.make your bedroom a sex net.mesmerize that man of yours with love and care.I hope your home is kept neat.dirty environment irritate men so keep the toilet and kitchen amongst other parts sparkling clean.
As for the job issue,I weak sha however learn something vocational like tailoring,snacks making,just something while gently bringing up the issue.every woman should work but approach to issue with wisdom.
Re: h by irunoko(m): 8:15am On Jun 11, 2015
funlord:

I gave advice this one gave a senseless rant, and now you are quoting my advice? Na wa oh? Even jesus thinks you are DUMB! Abeg swerve into oncoming traffic!
yonyonyonyon

stop throwing saliva everywhere
Re: h by irunoko(m): 8:22am On Jun 11, 2015
funlord:
grin

Your attention has been duly noted! Now kindly _fuck off my mentions and return to your previous existence as an "inconsequential, disease ridden rodent"! You seem like a thing with the I.Q of a pebble!
still making meaningless noise as usual

chochochochocho grin
Re: h by cococandy(f): 3:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
Tallesty1:
Madam!!!

If you want nairalanders to give you their candid opinion/solution to your relationship problem just go straight to the point. Don't tell us that you married him when he had nothing. Nothing bores us like that statement........ Why does it matter what he had when you married him? 98% of Nigeria guys married their women when they have nothing yet nobody hears about it.

Lol.
I thought Nigerian ladies only marry rich or ready-made men.

1 Like

Re: h by cococandy(f): 3:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
What's all these 'he will not allow me to do this or that'
Are you a baby?
Re: h by cococandy(f): 3:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
lovelymam:

My husband is not a talking type he likes keeping it to himself and is not helping the matter. How can you know when things go wrong if he didn't open up. I'm not a lazy type. I had a business centre before it was demolished. I know I may b stubborn at early stage of marriage of which every newly married couple experience that but not any more. All my prayer everyday is God change my weaknesses. May b I'm giving him too much attention. All I want is to engage myself with something again but he refused that since I started staying at home with kids that they hardly fall sick. Yes he pays monthly salary but money is not my problem. Respect me a little please. All I want is a happy home. I want to work again, I want to be financial independent. Let me go out like other women instead of sitting at home everyday. I'm not used to this kind of lifestyle no one knows tomorrow as you know an idle mind is devil's workshop. I'm I asking for too much.

Note: nairaland is a faceless forum before I come here I believe to get the help I need of which if I keep on lieing it won't help me in any way because I know I'm doing myself. Thanks

You're not a child.
If you want to get something doing, then do.
Just find a balance.
After vexing he will calm down.
And once he sees you're making it work he won't have anything to object to again.

Since communication isn't working between you too, then he's left you no choice.

Abeg I hate it when some ladies act like their husband is their father that dictates everything they can or cannot do to them. Fathers don't even do that.

Ugh.

1 Like

Re: h by Tallesty1(m): 5:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
cococandy:

Lol.
I thought Nigerian ladies only marry rich or ready-made men.
lols.... You gat me wrong there.

What I meant was "when the women had nothing"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Man Stay Sexually Satisfied With His Wife? / Is Anything Wrong With Getting A Second Wife? / I Tracked Down My Biological Father But He Raped Me(A True Life Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.