Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,128 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:10 AM

Why Nice Guys Get Rejected - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Nice Guys Get Rejected (2422 Views)

Top 9 Reasons Men Get Rejected By The Women They Want / Reasons Men Get Rejected By Women / Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nice Guys Get Rejected by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 10, 2015
Jarizod:
don't worry bruh.. my next post will be on "be yourself" should be done with it by tomorrow smiley
Aiite cool...will check that out too.
Re: Why Nice Guys Get Rejected by IamLEGEND1: 7:06am On Jun 10, 2015
Pinocchioo:
True talk, a friend of mine once left a guy she's been dating for 6 months, she told me its because he was a vegetable( na she talk am o). My own na just to laugh

Re: Why Nice Guys Get Rejected by Tallesty1(m): 7:34am On Jun 10, 2015
djeezy:
lmao at the last part. Na game well played na. Bros e be like say you be player o
Player ke.

Wey d energy
Re: Why Nice Guys Get Rejected by Fkhalifa(m): 8:00am On Jun 10, 2015
Pinocchioo:
True talk, a friend of mine once left a guy she's been dating for 6 months, she told me its because he was a vegetable( na she talk am o). My own na just to laugh
what does she mean by vegetable? and do you also reject nice guys?
Re: Why Nice Guys Get Rejected by Pinocchioo(f): 8:31am On Jun 10, 2015
Fkhalifa:
what does she mean by vegetable? and do you also reject nice guys?

Different strokes for different folks
Re: Why Nice Guys Get Rejected by Pinocchioo(f): 8:33am On Jun 10, 2015
Re: Why Nice Guys Get Rejected by PrinceVictorE(m): 8:34am On Jun 10, 2015
Everyone have flaws....but some ladies tend to see a guy's flaws as a crime. We should learn to respect each other to build up a nice relationship.

Nice thread
Re: Why Nice Guys Get Rejected by goldtooth: 8:52am On Jun 10, 2015
Emenahagos02:
That's why I love the life of the cock, just pursue the damn hen and all ends in a fvcking story. No time wasted, only d time spent on a chase. grin

Would you like to be a cock in your next life? angry sad
Re: Why Nice Guys Get Rejected by Emenahagos02(m): 9:36am On Jun 10, 2015
No, Would you? You do do you?
goldtooth:

Would you like to be a cock in your next life? angry sad
Re: Why Nice Guys Get Rejected by 2dice(m): 11:54am On Jun 10, 2015
Pinocchioo:
lmfao ... She was Vandamme ... When she see Arnold .. She will start scream ...Men are weeeeked
Re: Why Nice Guys Get Rejected by grad2012(f): 12:13pm On Jun 10, 2015
Why wud i want to reject a nyc and wonderful man wen dey a are very hard to find now adays,i dont tink nyc guys reaLly get rejected.
Re: Why Nice Guys Get Rejected by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 10, 2015
in my opinion,good guys always have the good girls and bad girls always want the bad boys.sadly majority of females are bad and when gud guys come knocking,they reject them.note:when i mean bad i did not mean ashawooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Owns The Woman's Breast? ''the Father Or The Child'' / I Got A Problem With My Girlfriend, I Really Need Help / When You Are A Senior In A Nigerian Secondary School And...(HILARIOUS PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.