Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,604 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (913 Views)

Unbelieveable! I Am Still A Virgin At 24! / My Wife Says She'd Rather Marry Late Than Early Or Than Being A Second Wife / I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by WebSurfer(m): 8:24am On Jun 10, 2015
Re: . by Tallesty1(m): 8:27am On Jun 10, 2015
It is not age that counts bro, it emotional maturity and financial stability. If you are fit in these two places then you are good to go.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ITbomb(m): 8:43am On Jun 10, 2015
If you are financially secured and emotionally matured, by all means get married.

The talk of achieving some stuff or dream before you marry is a big fallacy. Get someone that can grow with you and help you achieve that dream.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 10, 2015
There is no right age to get married. But rather, there is a right time to get married.

What you should ask yourself is if this is the right time for you to get married.
If you believe you are ready for marriage and you have the desire to get married and you have met certain criteria which include
~Being Financial stable
~Being Emotional stable
~Being able to make good decisions and judgments
~Being mature enough to be in a relationship.
~Being able to understand what marriage and being a husband and a father entails.
~Being able to be a father figure to your children both financially and other wise
then you are free to enter into marriage.
Re: . by WebSurfer(m): 9:16am On Jun 10, 2015
misssclassy:
There is no right age to get married. But rather, there is a right time to get married.

What you should ask yourself is if this is the right time for you to get married.
If you believe you are ready for marriage and you have the desire to get married and you have met certain criteria which include
~Being Financial stable
~Being Emotional stable
~Being able to make good decisions and judgments
~Being mature enough to be in a relationship.
~Being able to understand what marriage and being a husband and a father entails.
~Being able to be a father figure to your children both financially and other wise
then you are free to enter into marriage.
detailed enough, thank you
Re: . by WebSurfer(m): 9:20am On Jun 10, 2015
Tallesty1:
It is not age that counts bro, it emotional maturity and financial stability. If you are fit in these two places then you are good to go.
talking about emotionally stability , I am not too sure about what that entails, but I do take important people very unseriously with a very little burden.
Re: . by Senjo(m): 9:27am On Jun 10, 2015
Tallesty1:
Seconded

Ur level of maturity will determine ur readiness not d age factor

From ur writeup,u claim to b financially ok which is also a plus to ur quest

In conclusion sit down n ask question d following questions:
am i mature enough to take d lead?

do i av d ability to take care of my family?

do i stand a chance of carrying my family along?

am i ready to start a family of my own?

will i b able to achieve my aim as a husband without family interference?
Re: . by Nayah(f): 10:47am On Jun 10, 2015
Marriage is not about age but about maturity responsability and knowledge of what life together means . Unfortunately in Africa we think that 30 and over is too "late" while now people are going far for studies and settle down later than before and this should be not an issue
Re: . by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 10, 2015
well I feel it's ur choice over others...coz at the end of the day u are the 1 to live with the decisions u make; not ur family or friends!
in my opinion I feel settling down is more abt ur level of preparedness interms of how knowledgeable u are abt marriage, how much u've read abt it, how stable u are financially, why u feel it is important for u now and not later, how u planned ur life to be (dats if u are a very detailed person who pens down his plans) e.t.c

in conclusion there's no stipulated age or time to settle down..its a two-way thing..it's either u feel right abt it now or not!
Re: . by WebSurfer(m): 8:48pm On Jun 10, 2015
thank you smiley smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

Things A Good Man Will Do If He Really Loves You / How Long Did It Take? / Pregnant Married Woman Caught Doing It With Her Secret Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.