Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

My Wife Says She'd Rather Marry Late Than Early Or Than Being A Second Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Says She'd Rather Marry Late Than Early Or Than Being A Second Wife (656 Views)

Whom Would You Rather Marry? / Would You Rather Marry A Virgin Or A Non-virgin? / Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Says She'd Rather Marry Late Than Early Or Than Being A Second Wife by Nchara: 9:15pm On Nov 30, 2009
I showed my wife (she is Calabar and I am Igbo) the  thread on early marriage and she says she would rather marry late than early or than being a second (how much more 3rd, 4th or 5th) wife. She says she wants to be aware what she is getting into. I am older than her by 4 months and we just got into the 30s and we have been married for 4 years.

What option do you think is best for Nigerian women?

Early marriage
Late Marriage
being a wife among other wives
Re: My Wife Says She'd Rather Marry Late Than Early Or Than Being A Second Wife by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 30, 2009
@poster
it all depends on individuals and their status in life.
some should marry early IF they find the right person then
other should wait for later until they do find that special person.

the point is that no one should enter into a union if they are not 100% sure that their spouse is the RIGHT one.
either it be first, second or tenth wife.
Re: My Wife Says She'd Rather Marry Late Than Early Or Than Being A Second Wife by N101: 11:15pm On Nov 30, 2009
I agree with much of what MRbrownJAY says (maybe except the last paragraph!).  It's different for people, if you meet that right person when you're young hooray!  If they don't come along until you're older thank God they came along anyway!

@ poster I agree with your wife, given the choice of an early marriage or being a second or nth wife, I'd opt for the same as your missus  cool
Re: My Wife Says She'd Rather Marry Late Than Early Or Than Being A Second Wife by posakosa(m): 11:36pm On Nov 30, 2009
same old shit
Re: My Wife Says She'd Rather Marry Late Than Early Or Than Being A Second Wife by Alxmyr(m): 11:43pm On Nov 30, 2009
Is NL getting drier? What is this post all about?
People just post nonsense, even the little gossip in their bedroom becomes a topic on NL.
Rubbish
Re: My Wife Says She'd Rather Marry Late Than Early Or Than Being A Second Wife by posakosa(m): 11:45pm On Nov 30, 2009
Its definitely getting boring. ---- same old shit
Re: My Wife Says She'd Rather Marry Late Than Early Or Than Being A Second Wife by Nchara: 12:35am On Dec 01, 2009
Easy folks, this is romance section and bed matters are not inappropriate here.

(1) (Reply)

Hang Out With A Guy/lady This Christmas / Would You Date Someone Who is Close to their Ex Spouse? / Merry Christmas Romance Section, Peace Ya'll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.