Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:32 AM

Who Has The Power To Kill - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Has The Power To Kill (1798 Views)

The Power Behind Sex / Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son / Holy Spirit Asked Me To Kill My Niece –suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has The Power To Kill by Ify3: 11:14am On Feb 20, 2009
Folks,

Please I need more clarification on who has the power to kill - God (Jehovah) or the Devil (Lucifer/Satan). This question is, because when one dies people have different views like:
The devil has done its worst;
God gives and God has taken.

Please let the contributions be precise and backed up.

Thanks for your contributions.
Re: Who Has The Power To Kill by jagunlabi(m): 7:32pm On Feb 20, 2009
According to the bible,yahweh is the champion killer.Satan did not even kill a fly in that book,let alone a human being.
The only "evil" deed the devil did was to oppose this psychopathic and genocidal god of the desert,and that's it.
Re: Who Has The Power To Kill by toneyb: 7:50pm On Feb 20, 2009
The god of the bible if we are to believe what the bible say has killed so many people for not believing in him, satan has never killed any body in the bible for not believeing in him, i doubt if satan has ever killed any body in the bible, but the god of the bible has killed millions(mostly for little or no reason at all) thats if we are to believe what the bible says about the two of them.

(1) (Reply)

Was Jesus A Racist Based On The Bible? / Things They Wont Tell You About Christianity / Why Planet Earth Cannot Be A Billion Years Old!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.