Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Keep Politicians On Their Toes With Orbi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keep Politicians On Their Toes With Orbi (433 Views)

Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie / Top Most Active Nigerian Politicians On Social Media / Diezani Confesses: I Stepped On Big Toes, But I Never Commited Any Crime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keep Politicians On Their Toes With Orbi by whizkidd: 10:51am On Jun 10, 2015
We all know by now that social media is one of the modern day tools for keeping politicians on their toes.
What is interesting is the different ways people use social media to achieve it. On May 7, I woke up &
logged on to Orbi. It is like Twitter but for voice. You hear people speak instead of write. I ended up finding
out that a UI student had been killed when I heard this post:

http://www.myorbi.com/o/7c249

The interesting thing now is that we can use social media to let the government hear us directly. Voice is so
much better than text if you want to pass across a message. Twitter for text, Instagram for pictures, Vine for videos
and now Orbi for voice.

You can get the Android app on the Play store:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.orbi.app

(1) (Reply)

Imagine Naija Flag / Even When Goodluck Was In Power He was and still Afraid Of Buhari / 2 Men Docked For Buying Stolen Indomie Noodles In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.