Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie (25487 Views)

Obasanjo To Buhari: You Must Step On Toes Of Friends, Well-wishers / Channels TV Likes A Post Discrediting Lai Mohammed & Lauretta Onochie On Twitter / Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors (2) (3) (4)

Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie by jonhemma11: 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2016
TOES, BIG FAT TOES, WILL BE STEPPED ON AND HEAVENS WILL NOT FALL.

This is a change government. There will be changes to the ways we do things in Nigeria. If we continue in the ways we have done it in the past, we will continue to be saddled with the same woes we are suffering today.

The rule of law is being respected by those in authority for the first time in our recent history. For instance, Col Sambo Dasuki is being held LAWFULLY.

Attacks and Petitions based on falsehood can continue to fly around. It's corruption fighting back so it makes no difference because there's a focus. CHANGE MUST HAPPEN.

More Judges, evidently corrupt ones, will be pulled in by the DSS, EFCC, Police, Customs, NDLEA, and Ordinary Nigerians who can obtain a warrant. That's according to The NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCIES ACT Section 2 Sub (3). It also covers the activities of the DSS.

️DSS is also, covered by ADMINISTRATION OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE ACT, ACJA 2015, signed into law by Ex-president Jonathan exactly 2weeks before the handover to President Buhari.

Read this:
ADMINISTRATION OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE ACT 2015
This is what the law provides...
⚖ 12. (1) Where A PERSON or Police officer acting under a warrant of arrest or otherwise having authority to arrest, has reason to believe that the suspect to be arrested has entered into or is within any house or place, the person residing in or being in charge of the house or place shall, on demand by the police officer or person acting for the police officer, allow him free access to the house or place and afford all reasonable facilities to search the house or place for the suspect sought to be arrested.

⚖ (2) Where access to a house or place cannot be obtained under subsection (1) of this section, THE PERSON or Police officer may enter the house or place and search it for the suspect to be arrested, and in order to effect an entrance into the house or place, MAY BREAK OPEN ANY OUTER OR INNER DOOR OR WINDOW OF ANY HOUSE OR PLACE, whether that of the suspect to be arrested or of any other person or otherwise effect entry into such house or place, if after notification of his authority and purpose, and demand of admittance duly made, he cannot obtain admittance.....

️Toes, big fat toes will be stepped on. Heavens will not fall. Ordinary Nigerians have been ruined by the activities of corrupt judges in this nation. Our institutions have been wrecked. About time!

Some confused Nigerians have made a singsong out of "Buhari must restructure Nigeria or we die". They have no understanding that it's the role of the Sleeping beauty, the National Assembly. Arresting judges suspected of corruption is all part of that restructuring within the purview of the executive.

It's nauseating that those calling for restructuring cannot recognise restructuring in the arrest of the Judges as they are up in arms, in condemnation of the cleansing of the judiciary.

But We now have a leader, a President, who has the political will and the good moral standing to lead Nigerians in an onslaught against institutionalised corruption and decay.

Nigerians must speak us in support of our nation as we battle to recover our nation from the corrupt cabal that had held our nation ransom.
God bless Nigeria.
God bless us Everyone.
Lauretta Onochie
@Laurestar.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/toes-big-fat-toes-will-be-stepped-on.html

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie by kcnwaigbo: 2:08pm On Oct 10, 2016
With all the "evidences"so far gathered I wonder why these people have not yet been charged to court

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie by BCISLTD: 2:13pm On Oct 10, 2016
I dey Una back

Re: Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie by pchukwudi: 2:18pm On Oct 10, 2016
I saw the day she was recruited. I will also see the day she will be retired. The only thing I won't like to see from her is a changed language.

Edited:

kcnwaigbo:
With all the "evidences"so far gathered I wonder why these people have not yet been charged to court

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie by LORDOFAFONJAS: 2:20pm On Oct 10, 2016
Democracy is being raped and some elements are happy about it.........

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie by bayelsaowei(m): 2:23pm On Oct 10, 2016
as long as these toes are of all those who are corrupt irrespective of their party affiliations...

let this fight not end up a biased one...

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie by raker300: 2:23pm On Oct 10, 2016
Of cos nothing will happen to Buhari. The only victim here are you and I..the commoners

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:25pm On Oct 10, 2016
Sincerely we miss the Likes of Justice Oputa

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie by olaric(m): 2:29pm On Oct 10, 2016
It's good to have zeal when discharging your duty, but don't be blind in the process. I know this woman just got this job, but she should be cautious in her utterances. Of course, nothing will happen to the President, but Lauretta should choose her words with wisdom.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie by NOC1(m): 2:40pm On Oct 10, 2016
olaric:
It's good to have zeal when discharging your duty, but don't be blind in the process. I know this woman just got this job, but she should be cautious in her utterances. Of course, nothing will happen to the President, but Lauretta should choose her words with wisdom.
I am looking for the words or ill mannered utterances, my friend what affected you was the tone you used in reading the said article when i first read it i sounded like you but carefully going through the article the second time my nerves were calmed.
For Nigeria to progress we must step on toes if possible bruise the toes when necessary nigeria is to hard to be pampered but so fragile that you need two big careful hands to carry it.

30 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie by Edwardhead(m): 2:42pm On Oct 10, 2016
Re: Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie by Alawe(m): 2:43pm On Oct 10, 2016
Madam, If you truly believe in change for nigeria you should've allowed the change to begin with u by asking the president to give you a job that could impact well to nigerians to "4th" special assistant on "social medial".

Re: Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie by Abeymills(m): 2:45pm On Oct 10, 2016
Laureta or lawmeter u just dey open ya mouth like anus wey no get control no worry ur tin god bubuhari go soon step on ya lin toes mumu

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie by ificatchmodeh: 2:45pm On Oct 10, 2016
Our economy is going down..dollar don d enter 500..au does stepping on big fat toes help our recession?

He don dey step on toes..d recover money..yet nothing the happen

Re: Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie by dunkem21(m): 2:45pm On Oct 10, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Sincerely we miss the Likes of Justice Oputa

Justice Oputa was arm twisted. The last day Oputa panel aired live, I feared from my vantage TV spot if the auditorium would be bombed. I had an opportunity to get first hand dirty deals info from participants of the panel before it died a natural death.

I will continue to pray for Nigeria.

Re: Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie by Alawe(m): 2:47pm On Oct 10, 2016
Madam, If you truly believe in change for nigeria, you should've allowed the change to begin with u, by asking the president to give you a job that could impact well to nigerians to "4th" special assistant on "social medial".

Re: Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie by ProfessorPeter(m): 2:58pm On Oct 10, 2016
NOC1:

I am looking for the words or ill mannered utterances, my friend what affected you was the tone you used in reading the said article when i first read it i sounded like you but carefully going through the article the second time my nerves were calmed.
For Nigeria to progress we must step on toes if possible bruise the toes when necessary nigeria is to hard to be pampered but so fragile that you need two big careful hands to carry it.
i don't know where you are at the moment, pls don't come here and complain of police brutality this evening if a police man should step on your toes with slaps. Dead country producing people with dead brains and blocked ears

Re: Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie by AntiWailer: 3:01pm On Oct 10, 2016
I agree
Re: Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie by sukkot: 3:01pm On Oct 10, 2016
wagbayi. ipod woman supporting buhari hehe

Re: Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie by ebujany(m): 3:01pm On Oct 10, 2016
Nne tell them o, they plenty for NL. if they like make they cry from now till 2019 or fire catapult of envy or throw us bomb of jelousy......they no fit stop buharis progress.

Re: Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie by ebujany(m): 3:01pm On Oct 10, 2016
Let the battle begin....pa buhari, you were voted to crush the evil doers in this country. Carry go, no shaking

Re: Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie by teepsee(f): 3:01pm On Oct 10, 2016
one thing i know for sure is all this noise are just political jamboree

As we all, nobody will spend a day in prison, they will all end up on the lips of Nigeria and on papers

Re: Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie by Biddypearl(f): 3:01pm On Oct 10, 2016
gbam
Re: Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 10, 2016
Which heaven?

Toes, big fat toes will be stepped on. undecided

What size ---42/46/48

Re: Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie by datola: 3:02pm On Oct 10, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

What's your business in defending corrupt people

Re: Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie by yeyeboi(m): 3:02pm On Oct 10, 2016
ebujany:
Let the battle begin....pa buhari, you we're voted to crush the evil doers in the country. Carry fp, no shaking

Including his cabinet

Re: Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie by naijamakossa(m): 3:03pm On Oct 10, 2016
Re: Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie by Pavore9: 3:03pm On Oct 10, 2016
Na to dey observe remain.

Re: Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie by MadCow1: 3:04pm On Oct 10, 2016

Re: Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie by DICKtator: 3:04pm On Oct 10, 2016
But why would a serving governor go to a sitting judge's house to "rescue" him?

Did the sitting judge call him? You mean he has his telephone number?

What's his business with that?
I'm not "understanding"

Re: Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie by omenkaGrazing: 3:04pm On Oct 10, 2016
Re: Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie by tinsel: 3:05pm On Oct 10, 2016
BCISLTD:
I dey Una back
They have already been convicted without trial and without hearing there own side of the story.

Officials Arrive Polling Unit With Thumbprinted Ballots Papers In Abuja / 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo / Emir Sanusi, His Wife And Their Daughters Pictured