Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide (34532 Views)

Ibrahm Magu & Judas Iscariot Advert On ThisDay Newspaper (Photo) / Saraki Is A Threat To APC, Democracy - Adamawa Lawmaker, Alhassan Urmar / So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide by micrep3030(m): 11:34am On Jun 10, 2015
Wumi akintide shot up mumu abi na woman
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide by Johnterryfama(m): 11:35am On Jun 10, 2015
i belong to nobody and i will work with anybody

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide by WHOcarex: 11:35am On Jun 10, 2015
Ones a betrayal is always a betrayal

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide by adonismuller(m): 11:35am On Jun 10, 2015
WOCKHARDI:
[color=#006600][/color] Peter and Paul grin grin
hahahahahha hypocrites
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide by Mistermamus(m): 11:35am On Jun 10, 2015
post by a Yoruba person foolish ppl. wen dey were voting for northern president didn't know dey were betraying oda regions now dey are the 'maga'. Carry go Saraki dat frog eye thinks he can control Nigeria just d way he did to his mumu ppl in d SW. I laff in Swahili.

7 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide by anilove84(f): 11:35am On Jun 10, 2015
Just passing by
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide by richidinho(m): 11:37am On Jun 10, 2015
ideylaff:

BUKOLA BUKOLA BUKOLA - Over ambitious boy.... the came used to smack the first wife is always kept above the ceiling

You will get your own oooo Atiku is not to be trusted like you oooo, hes also gunning for the same position in 8 years time oooooo

Dine with Bukola and Atiku with a long spoon ooooo

People seem to have forgotten how he tried to make sure Ibori was never arrested or charged.....

He stood by Ibori cos he needed Ibori's money for his political ambition

I have never seen anyone look down on people so uch like Bukola does.... due to his Public School Upbringing with his wife and siblings

They smile with you outside and stick the knife in your back in your absence

You need to hear them speak bad about people that spend time around them

I pity Dino Melaiye.... trying to hang with Bukola to gain popularity..

Hmmmmmm

Never seen a couple so full of themselves

What Tinubu did in Lagos but with some positive Results from fashola

Saraki Family have bn doing the same in Kwara for years but no results apart from their pockets bn lined

Keynote Presentation by Mrs. Toyin Saraki At ... - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOCqsX882Ew

When are you going to stop?
I mean stop crying a river

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide by WOCKHARDI(m): 11:38am On Jun 10, 2015
iheanyiebeneze:
As a POLITICAL PUNDIT , i can authoritatively state that Senator Bukola Saraki will be impeached before the end of his tenure. Am sorry to say this but i must have to say it. We see the future from today. Goodbye for now.
Impeach him and I bet you Ike Ekweremadu automatically becomes the Senate President. The game plan that threw up Saraki will ensure that. Lesson : no godfather interference in the Legislature.

4 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide by Mistermamus(m): 11:38am On Jun 10, 2015
Flets:
Yorubas are the Judas Iscariot of Nigeria. They are always the willing tool for betrayal since independence
Gbam

5 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide by vedaxcool(m): 11:38am On Jun 10, 2015
Saraki has no immunity.
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide by LaudGuy: 11:39am On Jun 10, 2015
Make we hear word abeg. Everybody has an opinion just as they got assholes.

A §izzling Hot mixtape will be dropping on Nairaland 31-12-15. Free download! Anticipate it.
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide by millionaireman: 11:39am On Jun 10, 2015
Guess why Buhari has been sojourning the globe looking for military might to confront Nigeria's problems:

Buhari told officers of Nigerian Army who were fighting BH that their fight was like fighting Buhari's north of Nigeria. Was that not a huge blow to the psyche of those army officers? It's now difficult for Buhari to resort to the same military officers he confronted. He has to wait to build his own military might.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide by judedwriter(m): 11:39am On Jun 10, 2015
Hmmm... What can I say? He who laugh last, laughs best. Hope APC recovers from dis coup dtat smiley

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide by buchilino(m): 11:40am On Jun 10, 2015
ichoku2015:
Dr. Wumi Akintide is an irresponsible hypocrite. When Saraki defected to APC with 30 senators from PDP he was a "Peter - the Rock"! Now that he has embarassed and disgrace APC and Tinubu he is a Judas Iscariot.
To hell with your partisan analysis.
CHANGE THE CHANGER.

having u noticed dat its politicians from d SW region r d ones mostly complaining?

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide by ideylaff: 11:40am On Jun 10, 2015
richidinho:

When are you going to stop?
I mean stop crying a river

Lol na the man on the street I dey fear for ooooo cos they are the ones bn played like Chess Pawn while these ego driven over ambitious lot
Just smile all the way to the bank

Which way Nigeria
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide by akoaki(m): 11:41am On Jun 10, 2015
I think the analysis by the OP is somewhat objective. Too much ground has been yielded to the pdp and its elements in the drama that happened in the NASS yesterday. There are multifarious characters in the composition of the APC and I had expected more vigilance from the party leadership. However , there are many ways of slaughtering a chicken and i think whatever damage that may have been done can still be managed or corrected.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide by Gwekzy: 11:42am On Jun 10, 2015
brilliant write up...kudos. U just made my day.
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide by neocortex: 11:42am On Jun 10, 2015
I wonder how this man got his "doctorate" , he couldn't support any of his argument with defensible facts, all he did I was rants and rants.
Who the hell cares if you like Bukola Saraki or not.
The house have decided and he is free to go to court if he feel offended.

It is bad enough that some reporters have become Tinubu's propaganda mouthpiece let alone a supposed intellectual responding to remote control from Bourdillon. SMH.
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide by Gwekzy: 11:42am On Jun 10, 2015
brilliant write up...kudos. U just made my day..
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide by doctokwus: 11:43am On Jun 10, 2015
This article from beginning to end is like me talking.
That we support PMB should not blind us to d disillusionment we are feeling now due to his inactions and terrible gaffe with this Saraki issue.
To keep silent in d midst of terrible error of judgements on the part of PMB because we sincerely want him to succeed,is wrong.We have to cry out,less he continues this grievous inactions all in d name of him wanting to be perceived as a reformed democratic
Even in d most democratic of nations on earth,USA, their president still takes executive actions that impact quickly and greatly on d nation.
But here we are today,no announcement of key advisers,no fast tract policy actions and a senate presidency effectively controlled by the opposition PDP and yet we voted for change.
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide by gbishman: 11:44am On Jun 10, 2015
His simply smart and knows what he wants. His a dogged leader who simply out played Tinubu and his puppets
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide by blackpanda: 11:44am On Jun 10, 2015
ichoku2015:
Dr. Wumi Akintide is an irresponsible hypocrite. When Saraki defected to APC with 30 senators from PDP he was a "Peter - the Rock"! Now that he has embarassed and disgrace APC and Tinubu he is a Judas Iscariot.
CHANGE THE CHANGER.

obviously u didn't read the piece before spewing out trash.
lazy mooron!
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide by Lionsclaw: 11:44am On Jun 10, 2015
The writer should go and die.
This is what they do when you give them a knockout - they start writing biased sentiments while crying.
Tambuwal, Ameachi and others are not Judas but today he has remembered he is a good writer yeye man

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide by Boss13: 11:45am On Jun 10, 2015
ichoku2015:
CHANGE THE CHANGER.

My Friend, keep quiet If you do not have a logical argument to buttress your point. Nobody is accusing Sakari from jumping ship, however, he must follow party policies to achieve his ambitions. If everybody renegade because of personal interest, we will never have a democracy. Saraki's act is treacherous and a bad precedence. A political party will never serve all the personal interest of all its members. Individuals must learn to conform with the directives, policies and manifestos of their political parties.

APC must take a decisive step to ensure discipline. They must learn from Tambuwal's case, which, of course, was instigated by them. Both Saraki and Dogara MUST be expelled even if it means losing the legislative leadership. After all, they were not elected by APC members, but by the opposition. All attempts to mend fences must be thrown out the window because other members are watching.

Also, the President MUST decisively start to govern and quit the impression of convincing Nigerians that he is no more a dictator. The Ekiti disgrace and Sarakigate are enough indications that Buhari may be weak to handle corrupt and treacherous politicians.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide by blackpanda: 11:45am On Jun 10, 2015
neocortex:
I wonder how this man got his "doctorate" , he couldn't support any of his argument with defensible facts, all he did I was rants and rants.
Who the hell cares if you like Bukola Saraki or not.
The house have decided and he is free to go to court if he feel offended.

It is bad enough that some reporters have become Tinubu's propaganda mouthpiece let alone a supposed intellectual responding to remote control from Bourdillon. SMH.

Try and read before u write. dunce!
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide by akoaki(m): 11:48am On Jun 10, 2015
Mistermamus:
post by a Yoruba person foolish ppl. wen dey were voting for northern president didn't know dey were betraying oda regions now dey are the 'maga'. Carry go Saraki dat frog eye thinks he can control Nigeria just d way he did to his mumu ppl in d SW. I laff in Swahili.

I respect your opinion but words like "foolish", "maga" and "mumu" are not the best you can use on a public forum. Other options are available if you can find time to acquire them.
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide by WOCKHARDI(m): 11:49am On Jun 10, 2015
adonismuller:
hahahahahha hypocrites
Bros, it seems you didn't get the joke.
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide by ideylaff: 11:49am On Jun 10, 2015
Mistermamus:

Did Sarakiz family not control Kwara people for years and still Bukola runs Kwara by default

Not a Tinubu fan, but he's allowed progress and positive things in Lagos and South West

What has Bukola given back to the people of Kwara State

Hmmmmmm

Anyone who can fight his blood over politics cannot be trusted

Bukky dined with Ibori all thru cos he needed his access to funds to run his political ambition

God is in Heaven and never sleeps
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide by mifavour(f): 11:50am On Jun 10, 2015
adonismuller:
lol,modified jor
lol I wouldn't take d bosoms na so I had to do the needful
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide by OneNAIJA24: 11:51am On Jun 10, 2015
dave2meek:
All i can say is Sai Sarakigrin

Lol!!! I totally Agree with u grin
Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide by anonimi: 11:51am On Jun 10, 2015
Chai, see painment grin

So na wetin this useless man bin call Tambuwal in 2011

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2499352_tinhurt_jpeg515e86d07edfa4d532eab98564a298bb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Is The Judas Iscariot Of Nigeria By Dr. Wumi Akintide by Akinz0126(m): 11:52am On Jun 10, 2015
Well,I'll just fold my arms for the time being because this one way baba dey keep quiet I no understand am.Just the yoruba adage says:The name You intended giving to. Your new baby remains inside of You.Aso Rock 1 chance!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

More Reactions From Nigerians As Buhari Says "Edo Central" While He's In Ondo / Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa / Suicide Bombers Attack Viewing Center In Borno, 30 Dead, Many Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.