Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now (47600 Views)

Nigerian Nursing Assistant Breaks Leg Of 98-year-old Patient, Leading To Death / Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) / God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by babadem2much(m): 10:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
[quote author=indigene post=34675019]
How do you come to a conclusion that your ailment is as a result of ringworm?
You have been advised to visit a dermatologist at a general hospital near you. please do not, I repeat visit any so called private hospital except they have a resident dermatologist. And never visit all these necromancers calling themselves arrogated title of Pastors

thanks bro, am greatful
Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by 1miccza: 10:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
KingTom:
Beautiful, I expect feedback wink
I'll do that
Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by KingTom(m): 10:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
1miccza:

I'll do that
Ok sir
Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by ikojo2(f): 7:43am On Jun 12, 2015
God please heal this man,make him whole again,in a way only you can,amen.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by ravgach: 9:59am On Jun 12, 2015
babadem2much:
Please help ring worm for over two years now has been eating my leg any doctor in the house should please help.
Drs have prescribed FULCIN, KETOCONAZOLE antibiotics n antifungal creams, still no improvement. thanks and God bless you

You can also try alternative medication. My younger brother had a similar challenge some years ago. The doctors gave him appointment for surgery but I was scared because the challenge affected his big toe. This fear led me to give alternative medicine a trial before keeping the doctor's appointment. It was actually a home remedy. After two weeks of meticulous application, a lump fell off the toe and the challenge was solved permanently. Here is the home remedy and how it was done:

1. Three (3) cloves of garlic
2. One tea spoon of original honey (Please ensure the honey is original one. This is very important)

Application:

1. Mix hot water in a bowl add a disinfectant (a bit more than warm)
2. Clean the affected part thoroughly with this water using a very clean towel
3. Crush the garlic (I used a clean white bread nylon paper) so that the juice can be extracted
4. Harvest the juice into a tea spoon or any clean container and mix with the honey
5. Apply this to the affected part three times daily (Do this daily do not keep juice more than one day)
6. Do the first application after taking your bath
7. Repeat the cleaning each time you want to apply this 'cream'
8. Ensure the affected part is not exposed to dust or germs. Cover with plaster etc. Do not use each covering twice

Please first see a dermatologist to determine what it is actually. If it is not cancer or any other serious ailment, this remedy will help a lot.

It is well with you.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by Godseagle(m): 12:04pm On Jun 13, 2015
A prayer of Faith will heal you instantly. You can call my Pastor to pray for you 08061674432

1 Like

Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by babadem2much(m): 12:17am On Jul 10, 2015
i want to appreciate you all for ur concern may God bless you as i will soon update the current state of the gradual healing by just simple thing a nairalader call n ask me to apply . GOD BLESS U ALL
Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by babadem2much(m): 12:23am On Jul 10, 2015
Thank doc i will upload the current pix of the leg. is gone now no itching no fluid comming out. with just lil thing around our homes its gone forever. GOD BLESS U DR KING TOM

KingTom:

Since I am not a dermatologist, I am not too conversant with this, but I believe this may be a case of Tinea pedis(Athlete's foot), he needs to see a dermatologist then when he has done that, he should let us know.Mr Winetapper prescribing drugs for a patient is not something I can jump into, so he needs to see a dermatologist first, and Patented just said above me, one in a teaching hospital, not a health centre or General Hospital. I hope we get feedback from him.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by KingTom(m): 8:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
babadem2much:

Thank doc i will upload the current pix of the leg. is gone now no itching no fluid comming out. with just lil thing around our homes its gone forever. GOD BLESS U DR KING TOM

Wow, that's great news. God bless you too sir. smiley
Cc Winetapper

1 Like

Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by winetapper: 5:19am On Jul 11, 2015
KingTom:

Wow, that's great news. God bless you too sir. smiley
Cc Winetapper
hehehe i guess its Gods direction that me made contact and helped him.. wink .
If not for awon werey i would think you are a Fake doctor.. What am i saying self.. angry
Winetapper

1 Like

Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by KingTom(m): 6:50am On Jul 11, 2015
winetapper:
hehehe i guess its Gods direction that me made contact and helped him.. wink .
If not for awon werey i would think you are a Fake doctor.. What am i saying self.. angry
Winetapper
Na excess palmy dey cause am grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by babadem2much(m): 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2016
korel9:
Try PMS and fire or you cut the leg off undecided

Bad guy u no get joy grin grin
Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by babadem2much(m): 3:28pm On Feb 27, 2016
Amputation Works Like Magic!

Kai! you no de wish me well ba? grin grin
Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by bobojoshua(m): 3:52pm On Feb 27, 2016
doneyor:
Use SKINEL Cream and adminiter IV Ceftrazone injection ,daily for 5days.The Good Lord is your strength, in Jesus Holy name, Amen
Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 05, 2016
FemiZets:
Use Organic therapeutic oli. It is a strong anti-fungal treatment to eliminate ringworm and its symptoms. It is an organic treatment made from certified medicinal plant extracts, which are amongst the strongest ringworm remedies.
It eliminates ringworm within days and stops ringworm from spreading. It also helps to prevent secondary fungal infections.

I replied ur pm
Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by Nobody: 12:57am On Jun 02, 2019
These are slick and fresh m8 smiley
Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by itzzkhaliii(m): 8:55am On Oct 22, 2021
babadem2much:

Pls what do you use for that your ringworm facing the same issue right now,it'll go for a certain time and come back.Have being seeing Dr's but seems the prescription are just temporary.

Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by itzzkhaliii(m): 8:56am On Oct 22, 2021
babadem2much:

Pls what do you use for that your ringworm facing the same issue right now,it'll go for a certain time and come back.Have being seeing Dr's but seems the prescription are just temporary.

Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by babadem2much(m): 5:55pm On Oct 23, 2021
[quote author=itzzkhaliii post=106955597]

Just seeing your post now..
What I used was Garlic, you will swallow 3 cloves, grind little, make sure you use warm water to wash the surface of the ring worm infected area, guy scratch am well till make e be like say blood wan comot lol...
Get a bandage apply it to that area after washing with Dettol soap as recommended by the person the told me ....
It hurts but you get to endure, do that for 5 days and pause for a while, bath with dettol antiseptic, both the soap and warm water always for that number of days...
For more explanation call me on 09053739683...
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by Margaretola(f): 7:07pm On Oct 23, 2021
Hey, I think you should see a dermatologist. You can have a free online session with a doctor here
https://cribmd.com/
Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by itzzkhaliii(m): 10:21pm On Dec 02, 2021
[quote author=babadem2much post=106997386][/quote]
Guy thanks alot may God bless you, being off nairaland for a while,visited a dermatologist and he recommended some pills the thing is gradually going hope this is the final Battle.If it isn't I'll surely try that your remedy I am grateful once again thanks alot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning / Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com / Delta Doctors And Nurses Refuse To Attend To Accident Victim (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.