Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now (47593 Views)

Nigerian Nursing Assistant Breaks Leg Of 98-year-old Patient, Leading To Death / Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) / God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by uboma(m): 10:52am On Jun 11, 2015
mrsefan:
guy pour fried oil in it let all the worms die it'll qo buh its very painful

this is a wicked advise. no one should try it pls.
Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by uboma(m): 10:53am On Jun 11, 2015
literarymathy:
This appears to be a spiritual problem. You need to see a strong alfa, pastor or juju man. T. B. Joshua is highly recommended!

Spiritual problem indeed.

SMH
Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by preizton(m): 10:59am On Jun 11, 2015
publicenemy:
Don't see any doctor... Just pray,there is nothing God cannot do...

Your comment speaks much about ur moniker,you are repping ur moniker well, sis.
Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by datmac99: 10:59am On Jun 11, 2015
just take four bottles of goko cleanser, bro ur life will never remain the same.
Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by Korrection(m): 11:02am On Jun 11, 2015
Thats not ringworm...thats cellulites...you will need heavy antibiotics...see a doctor before it crosses over your whole body...
Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by mechanics(m): 11:02am On Jun 11, 2015
KingTom:

Since I am not a dermatologist, I am not too conversant with this, but I believe this may be a case of Tinea pedis(Athlete's foot), he needs to see a dermatologist then when he has done that, he should let us know.Mr Winetapper prescribing drugs for a patient is not something I can jump into, so he needs to see a dermatologist first, and Patented just said above me, one in a teaching hospital, not a health centre or General Hospital. I hope we get feedback from him.
ok, he wil.
Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by slq(m): 11:02am On Jun 11, 2015
babadem2much:
Please help ring worm for over two years now has been eating my leg any doctor in the house should please help.
Drs have prescribed FULCIN, KETOCONAZOLE antibiotics n antifungal creams, still no improvement. thanks and God bless you
Check ur blood sugar..scarpe it,then use nizoral cream bd, and tabs sporanox for up to 4 weeks

Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by BOLAUWA: 11:04am On Jun 11, 2015
psoriasis
Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by mechanics(m): 11:04am On Jun 11, 2015
literarymathy:
This appears to be a spiritual problem. You need to see a strong alfa, pastor or juju man. T. B. Joshua is highly recommended!
dat mayb true, u ave to meet a real man of God 4 healing.
Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by tallceejay(m): 11:08am On Jun 11, 2015
Hmmn. 2yrs of taking different anti-biotics?....its time to go to the village undecided
Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by KingTom(m): 11:09am On Jun 11, 2015
mechanics:
ok, he wil.
Do you know him personally? How is he? Has he seen the dermatologist?

Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by acmev2(m): 11:09am On Jun 11, 2015
babadem2much:
Please help ring worm for over two years now has been eating my leg any doctor in the house should please help.
Drs have prescribed FULCIN, KETOCONAZOLE antibiotics n antifungal creams, still no improvement. thanks and God bless you

Buy fresh garlic, remove the back and use a knife to cut the white cloves into smaller pieces till it fills a tea spoon. Do not chew the garlic, just swallow it with water as you would take drugs. Take one full tea spoon in the morning and another one before you sleep at night for two weeks after which you then make it one tea spoon a day. Also, after every meal, just eat one full big carrot. You will get a lasting solution just Do Not Default.

Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by ok4christ: 11:10am On Jun 11, 2015
Visit prophet TB joshua or any Great man of God,God will heal u of dat
Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by katily2(f): 11:12am On Jun 11, 2015
U need anti fungi n anti-baterial drugs to cleans ur body system n blood. Use RUZU HERBAL BITTERS, is Nature's Pure Miracle! Which state are u? U can call me 08064716412 to tell u where u can get it .
Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by beautifullll1(f): 11:24am On Jun 11, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Use fire or hot red oil to quench it. And put shea butter when yu r tru with it

guy, you wicked o

lol. digital winch..
Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by mokset123: 11:27am On Jun 11, 2015
Apply a mixture of lime and brake fluid. Hopefully that would do the trick
Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by ZAMZINE(m): 11:37am On Jun 11, 2015
ziqqz:
Amputation Works Like Magic!
BACK TO SENDER.....

Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 11, 2015
Oh lord pls heal this man's leg Amen.

Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by mcchaltonJmoxiz(m): 11:47am On Jun 11, 2015
;DCommunicable D... Hmmmm abeg oh! Make I off my greentooth!
Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by doneyor(m): 11:48am On Jun 11, 2015
babadem2much:
please mod front page will help. my right leg don finish o
Use SKINEL Cream and adminiter IV Ceftrazone injection ,daily for 5days.The Good Lord is your strength, in Jesus Holy name, Amen

Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by Sagamite(m): 11:49am On Jun 11, 2015
ziqqz:
Amputation Works Like Magic!

Hopefully someone would amputate your reetarded head and make us all happy.

Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 11, 2015
Sagamite:

Hopefully someone would amputate your reetarded head and make us all happy.

When you can afford a camera that's not as fuzzy as your brain, I may then consider you worthy of a proper beat down. Imbec!le
Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 11, 2015
ZAMZINE:

BACK TO SENDER.....

eyaaa...I've sent it out already and I don't do refunds grin grin Get used to it! wink
Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by DonSpankie: 12:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
Go n see T. B. Joshua is very Good in this department ..... Lwkmd..... Lmao .... Lol

My man.... have faith in God because He's a great Healer
Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by ABAKA72(m): 12:12pm On Jun 11, 2015
babadem2much:
please mod front page will help. my right leg don finish o
Just use Nexoderm. dont use the one in tube, use the one in tin and that rubbish will disapear.

Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by onatisi(m): 12:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
babadem2much:
i really appreciate ur urgent concern n responce. God bless and keep you all. i will act urgently because immedietly i start treatment it will dry up n disappear but after some months it will start itching.

MAY GOD REWARD U ALL
this is a spiritual attack that can only be confronted and conquered by spiritual means .
Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by budget104: 12:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
sorry plz God will help.
Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by babadem2much(m): 12:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
[author=doneyor post]Use SKINEL Cream and adminiter IV Ceftrazone injection ,daily for 5days.The Good Lord is your strength, in Jesus Holy name, Amen

thanks n God bless doneyor
Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by Paulhosa99(m): 12:34pm On Jun 11, 2015
Greetings brethren,
Please look for Tea Tree Oil. Check for it one big these big pharmacies. Apply it as much as you can, in about 3/4 days you'd see it clearing up. In two weeks it'll be over. Pls google about tea tree oil and it's many uses. Good luck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning / Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com / Delta Doctors And Nurses Refuse To Attend To Accident Victim (Disturbing Photos)