Stats: 3,151,314 members, 7,811,935 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now (47597 Views)

Nigerian Nursing Assistant Breaks Leg Of 98-year-old Patient, Leading To Death / Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) / God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 11, 2015
babadem2much:
Please help ring worm for over two years now has been eating my leg any doctor in the house should please help.
Drs have prescribed FULCIN, KETOCONAZOLE antibiotics n antifungal creams, still no improvement. thanks and God bless you

Itraconazone for one week.

After that wait two weeks

then Itraconazole for one week

Wait two weeks

Itraconazole for one week

Wait two weeks.

Should clear.

Or see a Deramtologist at your nearest teaching hospital.

Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by omoadeleye(m): 9:57am On Jun 11, 2015
At least dont rely only on Western Doctor, also give some Eastern, Northern and Southern Doctor a try, its been two years Dude.
Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by freecocoa(f): 9:58am On Jun 11, 2015
2 years ke? And you are yet to see a dermatologist? Ha! Dude get yourself to a hospital.

I hope you are not diabetic sha.
Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by orilowo4lv: 9:58am On Jun 11, 2015
.... Advise............ If option ' A ' failed, why cant you try Plan " B ".... A spiritual father in the HOUSE can you help our fellow out of problem..........
Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by maxayuba2: 9:59am On Jun 11, 2015
PLEASE HELP ME CLIK AND LIKE THIS POST, THEN COMENT ABOUT IT .......... THIS WILL MEAN SO MUCH TO ME .. the like buton is just a bit below the post... then comment https://www.facebook.com/UnileverCareersNigeria/photos/a.226638377385930.47607.211664098883358/844848612231567/?type=1&theater

Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by anytaij: 9:59am On Jun 11, 2015
Hunger neva catch u yet. If na how army take kill Boko boys u go fit eat m labbish tongue
naijainfogalery:
Oh God heal this dude, but seriously u really dont have to upload the pics, how will i eat this food that Ngozi prepared for me now and she is insisting i finish it,

Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 11, 2015
femi4:
nice hips

embarassed embarassed Thanks. grin

publicenemy:

I love ur legs.

Thanks. smiley
Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by lolaluv1(f): 10:00am On Jun 11, 2015
ziqqz:
Amputation Works Like Magic!
SADIST!

Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 11, 2015
ugodean8485:

I think you are so sick in your brain. It isn't necessary to comment. If you have nothing reasonable to say kindly shut your throat. Someone is in pains and you are suggesting a long lasting pain nd torture for him. It is just a shame.

Op,pls visit a teaching hospital as mentioned earlier.

see as you round like say dem use food swear for you
Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by fpeter(f): 10:03am On Jun 11, 2015
babadem2much:
i really appreciate ur urgent concern n responce. God bless and keep you all. i will act urgently because immedietly i start treatment it will dry up n disappear but after some months it will start itching.

MAY GOD REWARD U ALL

PRAY AND APPLY ANOINTING OIL.....

Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by Neplusultra(f): 10:04am On Jun 11, 2015
Ewwww embarassed
Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by mkoabiola: 10:04am On Jun 11, 2015
Some ppu can b hrtless,telling d poor guy to cut off hs leg or ampuatate d leg.nawa oooo
Y nt go to a teaching hospital.
Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by publicenemy(m): 10:05am On Jun 11, 2015
tchidi:

Thanks. smiley

Thanks... Na thanks I wan chop? Let's exchange numbers jare...
Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by Mekky05(m): 10:06am On Jun 11, 2015
publicenemy:
Don't see any doctor... Just pray,there is nothing God cannot do...

Even the bible denied u.. My people perish due to lack of knowledge.
Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by sukkot: 10:06am On Jun 11, 2015
Bro let me tell you how to kill this thing naturally. first of all ring worm is a fungal disease so you have imbalances in you. i would tell you to stop eating carbohydrates because that feeds the candida fungi in your gut which is where it all starts but i know that is next to impossible in nigeria with the main staple being eba and rice.

however follow this regime i am about to layout to you and report to me in a week. if it hasnt started reducing you can swear for me lol.

1- with every meal you have eat raw garlic cloves and then squeeze lemon in water and drink it
2-with the lemon water accompany it with 500 mg vitamin C three times a day
3-crush garlic and rub the potent garlic juice on your ringworm. do this every two hours to increase the potency of the fungal killing allicin.

if after a month you are not healed completely, walahi i will give you 50,000 naira just for wasting your time. thats how sure i am that you will be healed

AND STAY AWAY FROM ANTIBIOTICS. IT MAKES IT WORSE. IN FACT STAY AWAY FROM DOCTORS FOR THIS TYPE OF CONDITION. DOCTORS DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING. IMAGINE GIVING YOU ANTIBIOTICS FOR A FUNGAL DISEASE.

Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by eyeon(m): 10:06am On Jun 11, 2015
You need to also check on native doctors(not for JUJU's sake o.)
Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by publicenemy(m): 10:07am On Jun 11, 2015
Mekky05:
Even the bible denied u.. My people perish due to lack of knowledge.

What are you saying?
Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by ceaserian(m): 10:08am On Jun 11, 2015
babadem2much:
Please help ring worm for over two years now has been eating my leg any doctor in the house should please help.
Drs have prescribed FULCIN, KETOCONAZOLE antibiotics n antifungal creams, still no improvement. thanks and God bless you
guy try traditional medicine oooo i no go lie you na only thing we fit cure u.

Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by babareketaiwo(f): 10:08am On Jun 11, 2015
I am sure that 25% SSA will do the magic on it, though it may take few weeks before it can heal up completely there is a particular drug I will like you take with it email me for the prescription at taiwo@doctor.com
Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by ppeessuu: 10:08am On Jun 11, 2015
Medical Definition
A fungal infection of the skin, scalp and nails, caused by dermatophyte Microsporium trichophyton and Epidermaphyton, which can affect animals and are usually the source of infections in humans. Ringworm can be spread by direct contact or by infected materials. Lesions are ring-like and cause intense itching. The commonest form is Athlete’s foot. Ringworm can also affect the groin and thighs.

Treatment
Use a few hundred miligrams of allicin powder added to your normal shampoo and use 2-3 times a week. At the same time take 360-720mg of allicin powder per day and this can be reduced down to 180mg per day once you have got rid of the infection.

if you need more information on the above treatment contact me via ayo_sanya@yahoo.com
Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by yash33: 10:09am On Jun 11, 2015
sulphur is ring worms no. 1 enemy
Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by Nicepoker(m): 10:09am On Jun 11, 2015
Get a desert plant. Cactus, remove the spikes roast it. Grind it and pour the substance on the affected area. Repeat for one week. Trust me u will thank me later.
Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by azimibraun: 10:09am On Jun 11, 2015
I know this is not the Ops leg but am appreciative of the fact that he could go this far in trying to help somebody get a solution for there problems. It's a huge leadership quality putting yourself in another's shoe to get solutions for them. I will copy this noble act. God bless Naija.

Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 11, 2015
this is a spiritual congi matter o? shocked
Re: Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now by 9jatatafo(m): 10:11am On Jun 11, 2015
All roads lead to teaching hospital

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning / Woman Pregnant For 3 Years Gives Birth In Ibadan- Metronaija.com / Delta Doctors And Nurses Refuse To Attend To Accident Victim (Disturbing Photos)